Duels 2013 Buglist - Please post your bugs here!

1479 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ok, it's looking like the game engine itself has the same old bugs that Duels 2012 had, even though card-specific bugs no longer exist.  So I took a few minutes to read over the old bug post.

Robvalue, could you add this to the top-level post?  Not really "unconfirmed bugs", but maybe a new category of "suspected bugs carried over from 2012", so that there's a list of things to test or to watch for.  Thanks.

• Wolfbriar Elemental.  If this creature is removed from play (Unsummon, Doom Blade, etc) in response to the enters play effect triggering, no Wolf tokens get created at all.  eg, when it leaves play it loses track of the count of how many times it was multikicked.

• Unsummoned and dead creatures retain some knowledge of buffs and other effects.  eg, pump a Furnace Welp, return it to hand, re-cast it and it's still buffed until end of turn.

• Creatures with Deathtouch and 0 or less power would kill an opposing creature even though dealing no damage.  (Might be related to the UI insisting you choose a blocking creature to damage, so this may or may not trigger with 1 creature vs only 1 other.)

• Magma Phoenix can't use its return from the graveyard ability if it died while under an opponent's control (such as with Mind Control).

• In multiplayer, if a player leaves the game while controlling cards taken directly into play from an opponent's library or graveyard, then those cards revert to their owner's control.  Rule 800.4a says those should be exiled since it has no other controller to revert to.  For example, Telemin Performance or Rise From the Grave may cause this problem.

• Creatures put into play from the opponents graveyard would trigger some enters play effects for the wrong controller.  eg, Bloodlust would evaluate the wrong players having taking damage that turn, Devour would ask the card owner to sacrifice creatures.  Can test with Rise From the Grave, but I'm not sure which effects would cause the problem since it was inconsistent before and the only two specific example I can remember are not on any 2013 cards, so this may not be relevant anymore.  (Perhaps the root cause of both this and the multiplayer "revert to owner" issue is that these cards are putting the creature in play briefly under its owner's control then applying a control effect.)

• Multiplayer game locks up if the active player leaves the game at unexpected times, such as dying during their own upkeep or the attacking player dying during the Declare Attackers Step.  The game does not progress from the dead player's phase.

• Incorrect priority order when multiple players are affected by something simultaneously.  For example, Innocent Blood should let the active player choose first, fully resolve it so that the next player has that information, then the next player fully resolves their choice, and so on.

• Snake Umbra was bugged as far as which player got to draw the card when it was played on another player's creature.  If someone could check on Curiosity in similar situations to make sure they didn't mix that up, I'd be...  um...  curious about Curiosity.

OK, there you go, relevant items from 2012 imported to this thread.  Did I miss any?  I would wager that they're all going to be confirmed for 2013 (except that last one, that's a toss-up)

Anyways, the general problem holds true for choices from Liliana's Specter and so on. It prompts *you*, then resolves all the AI. That is not correct.

I do not know how 2013 handles it, but in the case of Liliana's Specter, no one should know which cards the other players will discard.
101.4a. If an effect has each player choose a card in a hidden zone, such as his or her hand or library, those cards may remain face down as they're chosen. However, each player must clearly indicate which face-down card he or she is choosing.

Wolfbriar Elemental.  If this creature is removed from play (Unsummon, Doom Blade, etc) in response to the enters play effect triggering, no Wolf tokens get created at all.  eg, when it leaves play it loses track of the count of how many times it was multikicked

I just retested this for Duels 2013, on the Xbox360 at least. Killing a kicked Wolfbriar Elemental while the kicker effect is triggering allows the tokens to still enter play.
Wolfbriar Elemental.  If this creature is removed from play (Unsummon, Doom Blade, etc) in response to the enters play effect triggering, no Wolf tokens get created at all.  eg, when it leaves play it loses track of the count of how many times it was multikicked

I just retested this for Duels 2013, on the Xbox360 at least. Killing a kicked Wolfbriar Elemental while the kicker effect is triggering allows the tokens to still enter play.

Hooray!
Nice to know something was fixed instead of just working a card list around it 

Did you notice if the UI now tells you how many times it's kicked?  (like how it puts a number on the card for X values.)
Robvalue, or someone else with the REALLY techincal knowledge of the rules and timing, do we have an official rules citation and/or explanation of the Rite of Replication / Archeomancer issue a few pages back?

I see the Jace's Phantasm / Prey Upon issue was nicely explained by reference to the rule on timing of checking for death as a state effect.  That doesn't address the Replication timing, which is a question of putting the Replicate in the discard pile vs resolving enter's play effects of the token it creates.

If it is working properly, is there any case to be made that it's a bug for putting an infinite loop in the deck design? 

someone may have already answered this, but it works correctly. once the ability of rite of replication resolves it puts the token in. at which time the rite of replication goes to the graveyard and then the aerchomancer(spelling?) triggers and puts its ability on the stack, allowing you to re-grab rite of replication.
Did you notice if the UI now tells you how many times it's kicked?  (like how it puts a number on the card for X values.)

When you cast it, a white number appears over the card for the number of times it was kicked.
There's a bug where if you have warren instigator out and the green deck uses prey upon to try to kill it it will do damage to each other but the creatures won't die. My buddy actually had a creature with 0 toughness after he used prey upon and it didn't die and when his turn was over the toughness went back to the orginal number.

After that when i attacked with the instigator no prompt came up to place a goblin creature from my hand to the battlefield.

It should've triggered twice cause it has double strike, first strike goes off-put a creature into play, normal strike goes off, put another creature into play.

So something bugged it out when my friend used prey upon to try to kill my goblin.

Did he use fog at some point?
And did the goblin actually hit his lifetotal, or was it blocked?
What creature did he target with Prey Upon
Need to be a tad more specific in your reports for people to be able to recreate/confirm/debunk them.

Sorry about that. He used prey upon on his leathback baloth which was a 4/5, my instigator was a 4/4. My instigator took no damage from prey upon and his baloth went to a toughness of 0. Maybe bugged out cause instigator has double strike? idk. And yes after he preyed upon and it was my turn and i attacked his life total, I'm not new to magic so I have some commen sense to know instigator needs to do damage to an opponent for the trigger to accure. 

And no fog

There is actually a video on youtube which happens to display this glitch in action during a regular live commentated match.  

See below:  It occurs at 2:20
 www.youtube.com/watch?v=doAZsC11Zq0

After that glitch, there's more weirdness that happens later where the goblins appear to be indestructible.  At 3:50 there's a block that doesn't kill a goblin.  It's almost like the game consideres the green creature to already be dead and thus does no damage to anything anymore. 
Several times now, "draw new hand" draws exactly the same hand. Same order and everything. PC version.
If anyone could PM me the source of the various avatars and achievement pics in DotP13, it'd be much appreciated
I was playing Duels 2013 against one of the "Encounters" where he constantly plays cloudpost and taps them for mana to dump in to helix pinnacle.

I had used obsidian fireheart to place the blaze counters on his lands, which were doing ~6 damage per turn to him, here's what happened.

My Turn Ends, he taps all his mana, then dumps it into helix pinnacle, he's now got 107 Counters on Helix Pinnacle.
His turn begins, at the beginning of his upkeep, according to the rules, my abilities should go on the stack last.

Which means he should have been dealt 6 damage BEFORE helix pinnacle checked the counters.

This never happened, helix pinnacle went off before the damage from my blaze counters, according to the official rules

"If multiple abilities have triggered since the last time a player received priority, each player, in APNAP order, puts triggered abilities he or she controls on the stack in any order he or she chooses. (See rule 101.4.) Then the game once again checks for and resolves state-based actions until none are performed, then abilities that triggered during this process go on the stack. This process repeats until no new state-based actions are performed and no abilities trigger. Then the appropriate player gets priority."

This means the computer would have been able to put his items on the stack first, and mine would have been last, and he would have died before the check for his card was performed.
Sorry, I'm not going to read 22 pages, but is anyone else NEVER planeswalking in planechase?

3,000th post: September 5, 2010 4,000th post: March 24, 2012

Winner of the YMTC Ravnica War of the Guilds contest as guild Dimir.

Snapcaster Mage is the best card of all time. How do you deal?

Opponents can target a creature with Ring of Evos Isle equipped after the hexproof ability is activated but before it resolves.

that doesn't sound like a bug. that sounds like what I would expect to happen. If hexproof hasn't activated yet, then of course the creature can become a target.

I was playing Duels 2013 against one of the "Encounters" where he constantly plays cloudpost and taps them for mana to dump in to helix pinnacle.

I had used obsidian fireheart to place the blaze counters on his lands, which were doing ~6 damage per turn to him, here's what happened.

My Turn Ends, he taps all his mana, then dumps it into helix pinnacle, he's now got 107 Counters on Helix Pinnacle.
His turn begins, at the beginning of his upkeep, according to the rules, my abilities should go on the stack last.

Which means he should have been dealt 6 damage BEFORE helix pinnacle checked the counters.

This never happened, helix pinnacle went off before the damage from my blaze counters, according to the official rules

"If multiple abilities have triggered since the last time a player received priority, each player, in APNAP order, puts triggered abilities he or she controls on the stack in any order he or she chooses. (See rule 101.4.) Then the game once again checks for and resolves state-based actions until none are performed, then abilities that triggered during this process go on the stack. This process repeats until no new state-based actions are performed and no abilities trigger. Then the appropriate player gets priority."

This means the computer would have been able to put his items on the stack first, and mine would have been last, and he would have died before the check for his card was performed.

The triggers that Obsidian Fireheart put on the lands aren't controlled by you, they're controlled by the player who controls the lands.  So he just puts them on the stack first, and the Helix Pinnacle trigger on top, so it resolves first and he wins the game.

Not a bug, that's how the card works.
You are correct NESTomato, in this case both triggers are controlled by the opponent so they can choose. However, I wouldn't be surprised is APNAP order is generally not followed. It wasn't in D12. I'd be interested to see if anyone has examples of it working/not working.

With regard to the earlier question of permanents all being put onto the battlefield simultaneously, it doesn't much matter who "decides" first. Only the choices are announced, they actually do all enter simultaneously. Any "enter the battlefield" triggers will trigger on all of them, and then wait until after the ability/spell has resolved to go on the stack. And then AP/NAP order should be followed. The active player's ones should go on the stack first, then the non active player(s) in order. Meaning the active player's abilities resolve last. Whether the game does this correctly is yet to be tested.
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
I was playing 2HG with a friend against the AI (xbox360).

My friend played Disaster Radius and revealed a Fiery Hellhound from his hand.

Disaster Radius deals damage to, and kills, all my six Drake creature tokens as well even though the card says "each creature your opponents control".
I was playing 2HG with a friend against the AI (xbox360).

My friend played Disaster Radius and revealed a Fiery Hellhound from his hand.

Disaster Radius deals damage to, and kills, all my six Drake creature tokens as well even though the card says "each creature your opponents control".

already posted. Annoying huh. I was like WTF man! Double read the card to make sure. Apparently the game doesn't know the difference between allies and opponents.
That's good (from a bugfinding perspective) as I can move this to the confirmed section. Don't worry about posting bugs on the "reported" list, that's exactly what we need in order to double check them.

I realized the interaction between Fire Servant and Hostility actually makes sense. Say I control these and hit my opponent with an instant/sorcery for damage. Because it's the opponent who is going to be damaged, he makes the decision about what order these replacement/prevention effects are applied. So the logical choice is to apply the one from Hostility first, preventing the original amount of damage. The Servant one then can't even apply.

I've been checking the reports and updating the initial post as best I can. Please if anyone can help confirm more bugs in the "reported" section that would be excellent! Or else if anyone has reported issues they can't reproduce or think may have been in error, please let me know so I can remove them.

Thanks everyone! Great team effort  
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
I just played a game (Steam) where Lilliana NPC did a Tendrils of Corruption on my Duty-Bound Dead. To save it, I activated the regenerate ability. It survived as expected, but was tapped afterwards and couldn't block in the following Combat Phase. The ability icons don't show a tap symbol.
I just played a game (Steam) where Lilliana NPC did a Tendrils of Corruption on my Duty-Bound Dead. To save it, I activated the regenerate ability. It survived as expected, but was tapped afterwards and couldn't block in the following Combat Phase. The ability icons don't show a tap symbol.

That's what regenerate does when the creature is killed.

“Regenerate [permanent]” means “The next time [permanent] would be destroyed this turn, instead remove all damage marked on it and tap it. If it’s an attacking or blocking creature, remove it from combat.”
Not sure if this has been addressed yet or not, but on the iPad version, I just completed the 10th challenge, it says "Unlocked Achievement - Challenge Master", but it does not update my achievement list with Game Center nor does it appear unlocked in the Player Status.
23 pages of bug reports is a bit much to read through, so I'm just hoping this one hasn't been reported/addressed yet.

In an encounter first I get a single 3 damage Lightning Helix on my 4/4 Ajani's Pridemate, killing it to my great surprise. I reckoned I had probably missed something. But then, another single Lightning Helix for 3 damage on my 1/5 Rhox Faithmender, killing that as well. No enchantments were active, nothing but the instant named Lightning Helix on the A.I. end, and I am dead certain the A.I. didn't cast more than one on these two cards.
There is actually a video on youtube which happens to display this glitch in action during a regular live commentated match.  

See below:  It occurs at 2:20
 www.youtube.com/watch?v=doAZsC11Zq0

After that glitch, there's more weirdness that happens later where the goblins appear to be indestructible.  At 3:50 there's a block that doesn't kill a goblin.  It's almost like the game consideres the green creature to already be dead and thus does no damage to anything anymore. 

This video is hilarious! Recommended viewing for all your bug-chasers.

Skipping the above issues with targeting on the receiving end of the spell, here's a new bug.

When I played Wheel and Deal, 2-player game against Talrand in the campaign, the game automatically targeted him.  I was not given a choice to target or not.

In a 2player game you only have one opponent so it should have automatically targeted Talrand.  There's nobody else that it could have targeted, and unless you wanted to target yourself which isn't possible it was most likely a design decision to make 2player games go quicker.  If it doesn't give you options in 3 and 4 player games then it might be a bug.

You're a lose cannon.

"I played 70 card decks before it was cool to play 70 card decks." -Random M:tG hipster

Skipping the above issues with targeting on the receiving end of the spell, here's a new bug.

When I played Wheel and Deal, 2-player game against Talrand in the campaign, the game automatically targeted him.  I was not given a choice to target or not.

In a 2player game you only have one opponent so it should have automatically targeted Talrand.  There's nobody else that it could have targeted, and unless you wanted to target yourself which isn't possible it was most likely a design decision to make 2player games go quicker.  If it doesn't give you options in 3 and 4 player games then it might be a bug.

He might have wanted the option to just cycle it without giving the opponent 7 new cards. You're supposed to be able to choose zero opponents if you want to.
Robvalue, or someone else with the REALLY techincal knowledge of the rules and timing, do we have an official rules citation and/or explanation of the Rite of Replication / Archeomancer issue a few pages back?

I see the Jace's Phantasm / Prey Upon issue was nicely explained by reference to the rule on timing of checking for death as a state effect.  That doesn't address the Replication timing, which is a question of putting the Replicate in the discard pile vs resolving enter's play effects of the token it creates.

If it is working properly, is there any case to be made that it's a bug for putting an infinite loop in the deck design? 

someone may have already answered this, but it works correctly. once the ability of rite of replication resolves it puts the token in. at which time the rite of replication goes to the graveyard and then the aerchomancer(spelling?) triggers and puts its ability on the stack, allowing you to re-grab rite of replication.

No, that is not correct from the way that I understand it.  When a spell is put on the stack that card stays on the stack.  The very last thing to happen is that the card leaves the stack and goes to (most often) the graveyard. 

So you would put RoR on the stack, target Archeomancer, Archeomancer comes into play and it's ability(s) go on the stack.  Then the Archeomancer's ability resolves first and you select an instant or sorcery from your graveyard.  Then RoR goes to the graveyard.

This is similar to how you can't use Mnemonic Nexus to return itself to your library. 

I'm 89% sure that's how it works.

You're a lose cannon.

"I played 70 card decks before it was cool to play 70 card decks." -Random M:tG hipster

He might have wanted the option to just cycle it without giving the opponent 7 new cards. You're supposed to be able to choose zero opponents if you want to.

True, which is why I said it was possibly a design decision to make the game go quicker.  Remember the people at Stainless probably don't play paper magic and wouldn't understand a nuance like that.

You're a lose cannon.

Bug: Player can take advantage of timer to delay game indefinitely and try and force other player to concede.

Info: I am currently playing a game with hadoken23 (Steam name?) on Duels 2013. I am swinging with my Skyknight and he tapped his Rummaging Goblin but will not choose a card so it is stuck at him choosing a card.

Pictures showing time elapsed:
s75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/Houstoj/...
s75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/Houstoj/...

Suggested Solution:
After 5 minute timer, it should warn the player to make a choice
After 10 minute timer, the player who has not made a choice is forced to concede the match for delaying the game.

After mutliple(4) instances in a single game of being warned (5 minute timer), the player should be forced to concede the match for delaying the game.
Using the iPad version, on the Sculpting Steel challenge (#8), I can't use any of Batterskull's activated abilities. I've hit the button probably over 100 times now, turned it off and on again...nothing. I think this has to do with the fact that there are so many abilities that there's a little scrollbar on the left to see them all? Needless to say, very frustrated, as I can neither solve this challenge nor advance to the next without being able to equip it.

True, which is why I said it was possibly a design decision to make the game go quicker.  Remember the people at Stainless probably don't play paper magic and wouldn't understand a nuance like that.

A small note but I have seen the AI play Wheel and Deal without giving me 7 new cards so it should be possible.  This was the first Jace encounter in the campaign and the result was that Jace drew a single card and nothing else happened despite me being the only opponent.  At the very least there should be a targeting option that you should be able to cancel.  I do admit that it is irksome to have the AI be able to follow the proper rules of Magic while you cannot.
Thanks very much for the continued bug reports. 

You don't need to read through all the pages, I am keeping a list of the reported bugs on the very first post. I am updating it whenever I am able. 

As stated in the initial post, even if something has been reported I would very much like for someone to report that they have experienced it also, so I can label it as "confirmed". Once 2 or more people have experienced the same thing, it is highly likely it is a real problem and not a one-off or misunderstanding.

So please have a look through the first post of this thread!

With regard to Rite of Replication and Archeomancer, it is legal to use the tokens to fetch the Rite. I did explain this earlier, it's because of the technicalities of how triggered abilities work. I'll copy it in here. If anyone has any questions about it, feel free to ask!

Exlpanation:
Rite of Replication is resolving, and it creates a token of the Archeomancer. This triggers the enter-the-battlefield ability of the token:

603.2. Whenever a game event or game state matches a triggered ability’s trigger event, that ability automatically triggers.The ability doesn’t do anything at this point.

Now the ability is floating around, having being triggered, but doesn't do anything at all, not even choose targets, until it can be put on the stack.

603.3. Once an ability has triggered, its controller puts it on the stack as an object that’s not a card the next time a player would receive priority. See rule 116, “Timing and Priority.” The ability becomes the topmost object on the stack. It has the text of the ability that created it, and no other characteristics. It remains on the stack until it’s countered, it resolves, a rule causes it to be removed from the stack, or an effect moves it elsewhere.

116.3b The active player receives priority after a spell or ability (other than a mana ability) resolves.

116.2e Resolving spells and abilities may instruct players to make choices or take actions, or may allow players to activate mana abilities. Even if a player is doing so, no player has priority while a spell or ability is resolving. See rule 608, “Resolving Spells and Abilities.”

The above rules show you that no one gets priority while the spell is resolving, so it cannot go on the stack. You don't receive priority until after the spell has finished resolving, as stated above.

608.2k As the final part of an instant or sorcery spell’s resolution, the spell is put into its owner’s graveyard. As the final part of an ability’s resolution, the ability is removed from the stack and ceases to exist.

So it is put into the graveyard, and it has finished resolving. Then you would gain priority, so the ability is put onto the stack, and targets are chosen. Since the spell is now in the graveyard, it's a valid target.

The important part is that even though abilities trigger while events/spells/abilities are happening, they don't go onto the stack until a player would receive priority, which is always after the event/spell/ability has finished.

Good suggestion crb, I have added your list to the initial post of possible D12 issues that may still be present. If anyone gets the time to test them it would be cool! One has been ticked off already by Brodo (thanks!), the Wolfbriar Elemental one. I hope more have been fixed. I'm way disappointed to see the engine is another fixed job and not rewritten. 

Pirateammo: You are right about Liliana's Specter, in that the chosen cards should not be revealed until all players have decided. In that case all you'll actually know is which face down card they have chosen, which isn't much help. It's a bit different for cards like Reality Shaping; although you won't see what card they have chosen, you should be informed whether or not they have decided to put one onto the battlefield or not. In the case of choices on the battlefield like Innocent Blood, you should have access to all information. I've updated the initial bug report to reflect all this, if anyone can test this further to confirm that would be great!
Useful links:
Playing on the ipad

Very annoying bug, when playing with the exalted deck, Evolving Wilds does not do anything, it lets you select a land when you cook it off but the selected land does not enter play.  Bit of a disadvantage wasting your land-drop for the turn! 
Playing on the ipad

Very annoying bug, when playing with the exalted deck, Evolving Wilds does not do anything, it lets you select a land when you cook it off but the selected land does not enter play.  Bit of a disadvantage wasting your land-drop for the turn! 

I had quite a bit of trouble with similar library-searching effects. You have to keep drag-dropping into the area that lights up white over and over until the game finally decides you really mean it and the card shwoooms into your hand. You can't just hit "finish" with the card selected. Hope that's not old news for you. :-)
23 pages of bug reports is a bit much to read through, so I'm just hoping this one hasn't been reported/addressed yet.

In an encounter first I get a single 3 damage Lightning Helix on my 4/4 Ajani's Pridemate, killing it to my great surprise. I reckoned I had probably missed something. But then, another single Lightning Helix for 3 damage on my 1/5 Rhox Faithmender, killing that as well. No enchantments were active, nothing but the instant named Lightning Helix on the A.I. end, and I am dead certain the A.I. didn't cast more than one on these two cards.

That specific encounter plays with Fire Servants in their deck, sure it wasn't that?
I also had the completed the 10th challenge and not got the "Unlocked Achievement - Challenge Master", it shows the medal on the completion but vanishes after.

Also have my name shown twice on the defeat screen for Planechase. 
Hi welcome Thanks for confirming this, I've moved it to the confirmed section.

Thanks very much for those who have linked in screenshots and videos, with these I can put them straight on the confirmed list and it will hopefully help Wiz/Stainless to fix them quickly. Any videos greatly appreciated. 
Useful links:

In regards to the confirmed Mind control bug:

Online Multiplayer, PC. Jace player just Mind Control on my Chandra's Phoenix and it had summoning sickness as it should.
This was an intermittent bug in D12, happening extremely rarely (at least for me). I would bet that it's the same bug lurking somewhere, being hard to reproduce on demand but still present. If anyone can get it on a video that would be great. 
Useful links:

That specific encounter plays with Fire Servants in their deck, sure it wasn't that?

To my embarassment, yes that was it. I had overlooked their effect. Embarassed

Here's a real bug tho, I played Yeva in the main campaign, and she managed to summon a Wolf Briar Elemental, not only without tapping any land for mana, but she also managed to have that mana free Elemental poop out a whopping 100 2/2 wolfs at no cost! Imagine my surprise! Below you can see it for yourself in the pictures. You can see it's her turn, the elemental has just been cast, no mana has been tapped at all and there are 100 wolves in the field.

Why does it sometimes say "you unlocked a new card" although I lost?
I don't know if this is new or not with 25 pages of bugs. 

I've twice tried to play the Planeschase multi-player game against the AI. In both games, Quicksilver Sea came up.

You can get the first half of the effect by selecting a card and hitting the button (I believe it says finish) but, when the second half comes up (choosing card to put on top of deck), no button appears. It does say to drag the card you want but no matter where you drag it, it will not select the card. This ends the game as it is hung at this point.
I don't know if it's a bug in the same sense as the others, but does anyone else hate the way they implemented Cycling?
You have to zoom the card manually, then move to the Cycle ability, then fire it.  Normally abilities on cards zoom in when you click X (on the PS3).  so I keep thinking X might be related to the cycle ability.
It would have been better if clicking the card gave a dialog "cast spell / cycle card".  Like the way kickers prompt you, you don't have to zoom in and select "kick" as an action.
Sign In to post comments