Duels 2013 Buglist - Please post your bugs here!

1479 posts / 0 new
Last post
Found a bug. I had Dread. My opponent puts a Pariah and Indestructability on it. I swung in in anyway and it killed my Dread from the Pariah damage. 
that is awful screwy

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

Just had the weirdest thing happen. 2HG vs Jace and some other deck. I play 5 mana and I don't recall what my partner played but it was really low on lands.

Anyways, Jace player has 3 open mana after I get ubermilled. My next turn I have a luckily draw All Suns' Dawn. I play it before my partner does anything and it is not countered. To my huge surprise the Jace player succesfully casts Archive Trap for zero mana!!! WTF I really hate the Jace players now.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg)

Found a bug. I had Dread. My opponent puts a Pariah and Indestructability on it. I swung in in anyway and it killed my Dread from the Pariah damage. 

Maybe he missed with the indestructibility and actually enchanted the pariah? Indestructibility is Enchant permanent. Dread would then be a 6/6 with 6 damage marked on it and as it wouldn't be indestructible itself, it would be destroyed.

Robvalue: Copy target bug or glitch. You may choose a new card for the copy...

Will never buy games made by Arena Net again.

Will not buy Duel 2015 until 2HG reinstated.

Grei wrote:

Orc_Welfin wrote:
 I've removed content from this thread. 

Nice to know removing content is a company wide policy.
Oh man. I bet that's what he did lol.

Maybe he missed with the indestructibility and actually enchanted the pariah? Indestructibility is Enchant permanent. Dread would then be a 6/6 with 6 damage marked on it and as it wouldn't be indestructible itself, it would be destroyed.

Good call. I was pondering this one today and that had slipped my mind.

Casting Indestructibility on Indestructibility or a Totem armor is the funnest. BTW

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

I know it's already been reported that Grand Arbiter Augustin IV doesn't make opponents' cards cast with Future Sight cost more to cast, but I'd like to add that it also doesn't make cards that you cast with Future Sightp cost less to cast.

IMAGE(http://steamsignature.com/status/default/76561197995631463.png) No longer a commander as of 7/29/13.

Hey there, I'm not sure this is actually a bug seeing as how I'm n00b at this game...

Anyways, I was playing Shandalar Planechase, and I was using the Born of Flame deck.  All three opponents were still there with mostly full health.  I had "Ruby Medallion", "Fire Servant", "Hostility", and "Chandra's Phoenix" in play.  I don't recall what Plane we were on, I'm afraid.  So, my plan was to use "Flame Break" in combination with "Hostility" and "Fire Servant" since it states Flame Break "...deals 3 damage to EACH creature... and player"  double that due to Fire Servant which means 6 damage to each of the 3 opponents, combined with "Hostility" should have given me 18 "Elemental Shaman" tokens, right?  Well, in retrospect I'm assuming there's a cap on how many creatures you can have on the board?  Because it seems like I only got something like 10?  And my "Ruby Medallion" got wiped off the board as well... Although it's entirely possible that may have been due to a card one of the opponents had on the table at the time.  Anywho, like I said I'm not sure this is an actual "bug", and I apologize for not having more specific information; I was a little caught up in the battle... I did manage to win in the end, haha.
Hi, welcome to the forums! This is something that has come up before a few times, it's a fairly complex rules technicality that isn't at all obvious.

If you control Fire Servant and Hostility, and then you do damage to an opponent with a red instant or sorcery, technically the opponent decides whether or not you receive double counters. Since this game takes away a lot of decisions for you, it makes the automatic decision for the opponent that you don't receive double tokens.

To understand why this is requires delving into the rules for full Magic: 

• Hostility has a prevention effect (it prevents damage). Fire Servant has a replacement effect (usually spotted by the words, "If.... instead.")

• Both prevention and replacement effects alter how an event occurs in real time; that is they apply to the event as it is about to happen and change the result rather than reacting to it afterwards like a triggered ability (Chandra's Phoenix).

• If more than one prevention and/or replacement effect would alter an event that is about to happen (say 3 damage from Lightning Bolt to an opponent) then the affected player, or the controller of the affected permanent(s) if applicable, decides the order these effects are applied.

• In this case, the effects are altering how damage dealt to the opponent is handled. Therefore, it is the opponent that makes the decision about what order these effects are applied.

• If they choose Fire Servant's effect to be applied first, the event changes so that the damage is doubled. Then Hostility is applied, the event becomes no damage but double tokens.

• If they choose Hostility's effect to be applied first, the event becomes just normal amount of tokens created, no damage. Then Fire Servant is applied, but since there is no more damage in the event, it doesn't do anything so is disregarded. 

• Therefore, the opponent is effectively choosing whether you get normal or double amount of tokens. Since your opponent would not usually want you having double, the game decides for them that you only get the normal amount.

I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
I don't play BoF that often, but I'm fairly sure I have gotten double tokens with the aforementioned combination of effects.

I should probably test it, but I can't play untill saturday earliest, and I'll have forgotten in the mean time.
I don't play BoF that often, but I'm fairly sure I have gotten double tokens with the aforementioned combination of effects.

I should probably test it, but I can't play untill saturday earliest, and I'll have forgotten in the mean time.

Most likely the game doesn't apply the effects in the order that it thinks best for the opponent, but instead applies the effects in the order the permanents came on to the battlefield (like it does for triggered abilities). So whether you get double tokens or not would depend on which of the cards you played first, Hostility or Fire Servant.
That is my guess as well, The same issue existed in 2012 (and probably the 2009 version).
Yeah that is quite possible, I haven't personally seen double tokens but I haven't tested it extensively. If it does it on timestamps then that is really stupid, or them not understanding the rules.
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
In the 2012 version it felt somewhat random. My theory is that somewhere under the hood they use a hashed store that end up resolving things in somewhat random order.
Wow, that's pretty technical but I guess it makes sense.  Thanks for the input! 

I did just come across another thing that seems a bit odd though.  I'm playing "Planechase" again, and at the moment the Plane is "Kharasha Foothills".  It states that "Whenever a creature you control attacks a player, for each other opponent, you may put a token that's a copy of that creature onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent..."  My question is, it appears that my "Goblin Piledriver(s)" were duplicated, but the token creatures were not given the "Whenever Goblin Piledriver attacks, it gets +2/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking goblin."  Am I right in assuming that "token" creatures are not *true* copies of the original card then, and therefore do not get it's unique abilities?  Sorry if these questions are due to my own ignorance and not a true bug in the system... Thanks again for all the advice though!
Am I right in assuming that "token" creatures are not *true* copies of the original card then, and therefore do not get it's unique abilities?

No. A token that's a copy of another permanent will have all the copiable characteristics of that permanent, including its rules text and associated abilities.

The term "attacks", especially when used in a triggered ability like on Goblin Piledriver, is rules shorthand for "declared as an attacker".
The Piledriver tokens were created in the state of attacking, but they were never declared as attackers - therefore, they never attacked.

This often comes up in the Collective Might deck - the tokens created by Hero of Bladehold will not add any counters to Beastmaster Ascension. At least, not when they're created.
Am I right in assuming that "token" creatures are not *true* copies of the original card then, and therefore do not get it's unique abilities?

No. A token that's a copy of another permanent will have all the copiable characteristics of that permanent, including its rules text and associated abilities.

The term "attacks", especially when used in a triggered ability like on Goblin Piledriver, is rules shorthand for "declared as an attacker".
The Piledriver tokens were created in the state of attacking, but they were never declared as attackers - therefore, they never attacked.

This often comes up in the Collective Might deck - the tokens created by Hero of Bladehold will not add any counters to Beastmaster Ascension. At least, not when they're created.

As I found out the hard way the "attacks" keyword allows the Geist of Saint Traft to attack with the flying token even though Silent Arbiter is on the battlefield because the token hasn't been "declared".

Show

Ah, bummer.  I think from now on I'll chalk up any "buggy" behavior to rules I just don't know or understand yet.  Thanks!
Feel free to post in the "Is it supposed to work like this?" thread for any other questions about possible bugs.

Show

Every time I try and enter any of the codes for the promo cards on my xbox, the game freezes my xbox.
I've spent hours researching and I have not found anybody with the same issue.
Please help! 
I can't unlock new cards in all decks, already reinstalled steam, the game, deleted the steam folder, downloaded everything again, nothing worked.
steamcommunity.com/app/97330/discussions...
Bug:

Fog Bank + Ring of Evos Isle
Fog Bank won't damage creatures while blockingregardless me of its attack value. 
"Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to and dealt by Fog Bank."
Brodo's got it right.
Fog Bank cannot damage.

Lose the rings

Show

I know that is irrelevant by now, since the new DotP is coming out soon but still.....I hope that keep posting bugs will help in the future. So, I had this two bugs in the past few days.

1) I was playing a 2HG game. I was using Mindstorms and one of my opponents was using Mana Mastery. He used Naya Charm to retrive a card froms his graveyard (Meglonoth), and I in response used Reverberate to try to get back a Mana Leak but my copy of Naya Charm did nothing, I was unable to choose nothing or whatever, the copy just showed up .... it went to oblivion without doing nothing (I didn't get to retrive my Mana Leak back), but his worked fine and returned Meglonoth to his hand.

2) The second one is actually fun because is a bugged bug!!!!! lol, yes thats right. I was playing a 2HG again, this time one of my opponents was using Peacekeepers, now, we all now that Odric, Master Tactician got glithced in one of the updates, it used to worked fine but after that he became usless in multiplayer since each time his ability triggers, the game freezes up, but he worked just fine that time.  I wondered if it got fixed but no, I tried it and some friends tried it and he keep freezing the game. It was good to see it worked again, but still..... well u know what I mean.  Someone knows what happened? or what I must do to make him work in multiplayer? (in campaing or against AI it always had worked fine, I know that too).

Thx, and sorry for not putting the quick pop-up, I don't remember how.
Getting a pretty critical error for DoTP 2013 on Steam.  Basically I can't advance in the revenge bracket because after defeating Nefarox there is now just a blank portrait where Ajani is supposed to be.  I think I might have been pruning the cards that I unlocked, but anyway there is now no way for me to advance in the revenge playlist.  I know with DoTP 2014 coming out soon people might think this isn't a big deal but I don't buy games often especially digital games of where I have paper of and this is just irking me because I want to complete all the achievements to satiate my OCD(I don't have real ocd, just used as a figure of speech).
Player A has Empyrial Archangel on the field.

Player B has Invisible Stalker enchanted with Necromantic Thirst, several creatures in his graveyard, and attacks.

Necromantic Thirst triggered and Player B was able to return a creature card from his graveyard to his hand even though the Archangel's ability is a replacement effect and combat damage is never dealt to the player, instead being dealt to the Archangel.

This happened on the PC version of Duels of 2013.

ask help for the bug fix "Odric master strategist."

when i play multiplayer and use your ability.

buga he can not use any command forcing me to give up and lose by a failure of the game.

consists in its ability whenever ouver over three attackers along with her ​​but "Odric", you can choose who will block and which will block, so that when you will use this ability, and that mandatory use, gambling bug, making it impossible making any move, already followed other forums and not found any solution ask for help because they do not intend to buy new Pacht the game if it is not available to correct or give some support.

grateful ever since.

person helps for all forums that I reported the same problem

note: if you can answer those Portuguese would be very happy already that I use a translator to be able to make my bug report.

I think you need a new translator but I think I know what the gist is

There will be no further fixes for DOTP 2013

Show

When playing against Krenko in the revenge campaign, using the goblin deck myself as well, he sacrificed one of my goblin tokens with his goblin grenade, and then dealt damage to my creature.

Mmmmmm.... OK.

Sorry. This thread is no longer being supported.

Show

I don't know if these bugs have been addressed before or if they've been fixed since, but I'll post them all the same. Most of them are related to the 6 new packs the DLCs added.

1. Casting "Soul Manipulation" completely freezes the current duel. The selectable options don't appear on screen.
  2. Casting "Bant Charm" completely freezes the current duel. The selectable options don't appear on screen.
  3. If a creature card is selected to be cast after damaging the opponent with
    “Mindleech Mass”, the opponent ends up in control of the creature! (I’m not sure if this happens in Duels 2014, though I know it doesn’t happen with sorceries.)
  4. “All Suns Dawn” (and I think “Conflux”) does nothing when you have no white cards in your graveyard, as that is the first colour it searches for.
  5. “Allied Strategies” does absolutely nothing (just spends mana).
  6. “Finest Hour” added with a creature with “vigilance” can create an endless loop of the creature attacking, gaining a +1/+1 counter, untapping and attacking again.

I've always known I'm Black and Blue, but it seems I got other Colours too...

2013 is no longer supported.

Show

I know they don't care about fixing this game anymore, but for the sake of posterity, just discovered a bug with Unliving Psychopath. Not sure the exact cause, but I couldn't activate his second ability until I activated his first at least once (There was an Agony Warped Suntail Hawk on the field, so the issue wasn't a lack of legal targets)

Zammm = Batman.

It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.

The Pony Co. 

Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.

Really? Not supported? Darn...

I'll still add this one that I'd forgotten, all the same.

- When "Protean Hulk" dies, nothing happens. (You should be able to put creatures from your library onto the battlefield.)

@ RPJesus: Your problem is 'activation'? because with 0 power, the 2nd ability is of no use...

I've always known I'm Black and Blue, but it seems I got other Colours too...

Persian wrote:

Really? Not supported? Darn...

I'll still add this one that I'd forgotten, all the same.

- When "Protean Hulk" dies, nothing happens. (You should be able to put creatures from your library onto the battlefield.)

@ RPJesus: Your problem is 'activation'? because with 0 power, the 2nd ability is of no use...

Yeah. You can't have less than zero power for obvious reasons.

Honestly......... they don't even really support the current game.  Did you know that promo codes still cause problems?  And that tons of people on xbox and ipad cannot play at all?  Or that there are tons of bugs they just haven't fixed?

2 + 2 = fish

mjack33 wrote:
Yeah. You can't have less than zero power for obvious reasons.

Actually, yes you can.

You can even make use of a creature with negative power; A creature with negative power can't assign damage, but the negative value can still be used in other calculations.

Auriok Bladewarden + Chant of the Skifsang = : Target creature gets -12/-12 until end of turn.