as i am playing dotp 2013, my oppoenet casts LIGHTNING HELIX on me like 7 times......how is thsi possible?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
as i am playing dotp 2013, my oppoenet casts LIGHTNING HELIX on me like 7 times......how is thsi possible?
need more play by play details please.
need more play by play details please.

theres not much more details than that...from turn two the other player (computer) casts the same spell like seven times...one turn right after the other, are the computer opponenets allowed to break the 4 of one card rule?
Copying the spell would be my guess, but like Enraged said, more details would help tons.
Decks Used Slivers - Dragons - Artifacts - Elves Monsters - : Vampires - Knights - Infect
ok im familiar with 2012, but if this is 2013 idk.  so if on 2012 there really isnt a reason to have that played by one opponent 7 times... i dont see how march to war has the ability to get the graveyard back or rebound or something else.  could be a horrible glitch.
Has to be one of the new Encounters as there are no RW playable decks in the game currently. Encounters don't follow the standard set of rules, they are more like scripted challenges that you have to beat with your own deck.
Has to be one of the new Encounters as there are no RW playable decks in the game currently. Encounters don't follow the standard set of rules, they are more like scripted challenges that you have to beat with your own deck.

This. this is the best answer thank you brodo!
yes danke
The encounters don't follow the 4 card per deck rule.
It is indeed an encounter, a rather nasty one at that. When I first saw I was like, "Okay, what's this now, all Incinerate deck?"
After I got Helixed Iwas like "Sigh... An all Incinerate deck would be really nice about now..."
They also have some Fire Servant in there as well so they can shoot you for 6 damage each.
Sign In to post comments