So, 2012's time is almost up how many hours did you log in.

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
I bought 2012 Day 1 on both Steam and Xbox.  I just checked my steam stats and I'm at 1006 hours logged. I dont think the time is tracked on the xbox but I would assume its between 200-300 not completely sure. So probably between 1300-1400 hours give or take. I bought all the decks for the pc but only the expansion and 1 deck pack on the xbox so I spent close to 40$. I'd say that was a really good ROI in terms of getting a bang for your buck.
375 hours here.
I would be embarrassed to post it <_<

*shuts off my top 5 on xbox rewards page*

Where's the fun in that man!
Sadly I don't know of a way to check how many hours played on xbox. But on steam I think Im around 60
Xbox has got to be 400+ hours or something

Edit: Googled xbox rewards page, I was already signed up for it. When I go to my stats, it just asks my to buy gold (I already have it)
= (

Where's the fun in that man!

In the past 6 months (its all it tracks to) I played 671 hours, but the games been out a year so idk the total time. I played it a TON more when it first came out though <_<

Ohhh, enough to feel a special kind of shame.  Let's just leave it at that.
I actually spent A LOT more time in DotP 09 to be honest. Really disliked most of the decks in 2012.

No idea how many hours I clocked in, but safe to say I got my money worth tenfold.

IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/2b5wr5.jpg)

97 hours, go me.
76 hours, suprised how low it is considering i had 22 hours in the first 3 days :P
Your discipline, dedication and studying have all paid off. You have finally been nominated for the Azorius Senate!
Your discipline, dedication and studying have all paid off. You have finally been nominated for the Azorius Senate!
Take THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

370-something. Quite a bit of it alt-tabbed, but still I think it's my most played game since Dragon Age I

228 hr, definitely got my money's worth.
Xbox rewards has me at 445 hours and that is just on one of my profiles. That is 18.5416667 days.

IMAGE(https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/eb11/anyarpxhyntrzn86g.jpg)

How do you find out on xbox?
The PS3 doesn't track that as far as I know. But I played it for a thousand hours at least. And that's with two 3 month breaks when the bugs or the players annoyed me too much.
Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.
Ya it was a ridiculous amount for me. High hundreds for sure. I fear for my life with the new one looking infinitely better ha ha!
Over 100 hours definitely. It definitely is one of my most played PS3 games, which is pretty impressive since it's only a 10€ game.
I'd have to say that I put over 150-200 hours definitely. I haven't put hours into a game like this before... most ever was for Final Fantasy X for about 140 hours.

Ditto.

Ditto.

rewards.xbox.com

Sign up, wait 2-3 days, and check your stats. (Itll show in Hours, the top 5 games you played in the past 6 months)

Btw since I played about 1500 Hours, thats like, 1500/$24.00 (I bought all the dlc, 800 msp, 400, 240, 240, 240 = 24 dollars)

For every dollar I spent, I got 62 Hours and 30 minutes of gameplay. I think it was well worth it =]

PS3 users can track unfortunately (at least not to my knowledge), but I didn't play nearly as much as you guys. Probably +/- 80-90 hours or so?

Game I've played most by an unbeatable margin is City of Heroes. I met my girlfriend playing it and we've been playing it together for about 7 years now.
I have characters that I've logged 1500 hours on.
^ Dam 1500 for a character in a game, impressive lol

Honestly my time in dotp is nothing compared to Pokemon RBY to Black White, 999:59 in all but Ruby version <<
I actually spent A LOT more time in DotP 09 to be honest. Really disliked most of the decks in 2012.

No idea how many hours I clocked in, but safe to say I got my money worth tenfold.

Same here, I liked the decks way more in 09.  I probably had two or three times as much time playing 09 than 12.

I would have to say around 300 to 400 hours total on Xbox.

I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.
I play it for 4 hours a day on average, every day since launch. Ive put in a few hours
128 hours on the 09 version and 113 hours on the 12 version.
^ Dam 1500 for a character in a game, impressive lol

Honestly my time in dotp is nothing compared to Pokemon RBY to Black White, 999:59 in all but Ruby version <<

I have 45 character on the primary server I play on (I frequent two).
Of those 45, 17 are level 50.
Of those 17, about 7 or 8 are optimized (which takes a bunch of time).
Of those 7 or 8, 3 or 4 I've spent (very rough estimate) 500-1000 hours on.
Of those 3 or 4, 1 (my first) is guaranteed over 1500 hours.

Which is a not-insignificant chunk of the 40,000+ hours I've been active (re: not asleep) over the last 7 years.

But I mean, come on. Girlfriend? Of a gamer? Met while gaming? And we've been together ever since?
No-one can tell me it wasn't worth the time or money.
@Splattercat

If we all could only be so lucky. Tongue Out 
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.
My playtimes right now:
Dotp2012: 262 hours
Dotp09: 263 hours

Damn the system and its hypocrites! You quit your quest and venture into the slums of the Gruul Clans!
Damn the system and its hypocrites! You quit your quest and venture into the slums of the Gruul Clans!
Take THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA today!

Acording to Raptr (which can track XBL roughly)  - think it can track PS3 too.

131 hrs for D09
112 hrs for D12 (137 with Steam added)
111 hrs for Borderlands

These are my top 3 played games and I know for a fact that nothing on any other format beat them (only Ascension on the iPhone comes close).  Also add 25 hrs on the Steam version for D12 as I multiformated that one so it's more like 137 hrs.

As a lapsed gamer that has also spent easily twice those hours playing Paper Magic that's a lot of time!! 

Ed: If you have XBL Family Gold you can get exact stats for all of the gamers in yr package for all time
My playtimes right now:
Dotp2012: 262 hours
Dotp09: 263 hours

Well, now you know you'll only have 261 hours for DotP 13 cherish them.  

How do you trak time played  on PS3 ?
321 hours. The price was worth it.

Sinse dotp2013 is presumably way better then this version i may break my time record.
I am White/Black
I am White/Black
I'm both orderly and selfish. I act mostly for my own benefit, but I respect and help my community - Specially when it helps me. At best, I'm loyal and dedicated; at worst, I'm elitist and shrewd.
My top game on the 360 is Street Fighter 4 and all it's 'expansions'. Clocks in around 600-700 hrs.
Borderlands around 200.
Dark Souls around 200.

Duels 09 was around 150
Duels 12 around 50-70ish

I'll put a lot more in this one. Looks great!

IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/2b5wr5.jpg)