6/19/2012 RC: "Unlocking Mill"

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's ReConstructed, which goes live Tuesday morning on magicthegathering.com.
Thanks for writing this.  I've always been on a limited budget for Magic, so I always came up with decks and then tested them before purchasing all the cards. I wanted to know that if I was going to drop 20 bucks on a dual land, or other pricey rares, I wanted to know that I was actually going to use it.
~ Current Decks I'm Playing or Building ~ (Click a deck's name to see list) [] CorpseJunk Menace/Township Counters (Standard) [] Reanimation/Clerics Theme Deck - Commander: Ghost Dad [] Devouring Tokens (Planechase, Multiplayer) [] Krark-Clan Ironworks: 2012 Edition (Modern) [] Azorious Turbo Fog (Modern)
This was a great article. It's fun to see you mix up the formula every so often; it keeps things fresh. Awesome job.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c6f9e416e5e0e1f0a1e5c42b0c7b3e88.jpg?v=90000)
Nice tweak on the format.
"(Just don't send in Odric when you're at Kharasha Foothills!)"

....Why not? The trigger is a may. (-.-)

EDIT: Welp, discussion links are screwy.
"(Just don't send in Odric when you're at Kharasha Foothills!)"

....Why not? The trigger is a may. (-.-)

wrong column. That was serious fun. But you are right.

I'm thinking either gruul deck with rancor or boros with ajani.

There seems to be a glitch on Serious Fun. Press the discuss button and it goes to this column not the lonely island column.
Does ayone else feel like that list of acceptaable P/T was blatantly wrong?
Woot! Go RED! I love red! Red is awesome! Did I mention I love red?
those personality things
Suprisingly enough, in that test, I'm not red I am White/Black
I am White/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg)

Boss smileys: Come check out the Expanded Multiverse Project for great stories and a great community
quotes
56778328 wrote:
Why did you post it here? "Hey, all you guys who play this game! I'm not gonna play it!" "Umm... Ok, dude."
Does ayone else feel like that list of acceptaable P/T was blatantly wrong?

not really. They were mainly accurate for any vanilla creatures. So a vanilla two-drop should be 2/2, a three drop 3/3, et al. the exceptions are almost always crarriers of cool abilities, see snapcaster mage and geist of saint traft.
Sign In to post comments