Dotp 2013 is coming this tuesday don't be afraid!

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/17/the-d...

Yes! we don't need to be afraid now :D

Oh hypocrisy! A World full of n00bs indeed!

Neat.
will this be out midnight or mid-day tuesday?

probably at this same hour.

Most typically +/-7:00pm. Occasionally slightly sooner, occasionally way later.

here's praying that we get a very early update this time and not a late one where the update actually doesnt happen till after midnight EST like last week.
Woohoo!
this say the week of the 18th which is tomorrow its not coming til weds 
@12345guy- Same as last year, PS3 is getting MTG one day sooner. It was also confirmed by WotC somewhere.
Close your eyes. Fly away. In the land where dreams, all are true. IMAGE(http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/distilledpoizn/StupidJefferson.jpg)
Hi OP,why do you never respond when I ask you for a rematch?Is it because I used Knight deck the last time and before that the Zombie deck?
Hi OP,why do you never respond when I ask you for a rematch?Is it because I used Knight deck the last time and before that the Zombie deck?

Lol sorry for don't reply to your message, i was mad for losing again to Beknighted so i just didn't want to play again :P

Lol sorry for don't reply to your message, i was mad for losing again to Beknighted so i just didn't want to play again :P

Oh ok. :P
Hopefully 2013 is better balanced.
See you online then. ^^

Why does this matter when 2012 will be largely unplayed after tomorrow?

Why does this matter when 2012 will be largely unplayed after tomorrow?

And i love your SSF4:AE videos btw

k i was wrong it's coming tomorrow 100% sure  http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/06/18/playstation-store-preview-june-19th-2012/2/ 

I have played against you on PSN about 10 times and you were using Beknighted every single time. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are scum.

I have played against you on PSN about 10 times and you were using Beknighted every single time. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are scum.

Yeah he always plays beknighted :D

Yeah he always plays beknighted :D

So..."yawn" then.

That seems pretty harsh. Of course I agree beknighted is a boring play with / against and is a very powerful deck. But there's no need for such cruel words.
@Mr  I have beaten you with ancient,blue deck and and Dark Heavens.You have only won 1 out of 10 games and you were using Knight deck 3 times,March and Blue deck the other times,ye indeed you are calling other ppl scum while at the same time you do play these decks?
It's funny how ppl send me hatemails and write non sense stuff on the forums once I use the Knight deck.They (including you) claim that this is the only reason why I am number 1 on the leaderboards.

@Noobgamer
I think you forgot,but the first time I played you I was using the zombie deck like I mentioned above and you were using the treefolk deck.I won,but it was close and even after that you didn't give me a rematch.I was using Knights on the release day very often like almost any1,same goes for the last few days just to keep my rank,but overall I have rarely played Knights and yet still have a win rate of 90%+ vs anyone.

Ye,I am ALWAYS indeed playing Knight deck. -.-
Plus it's not like there are a lot of Blue,DH and March players on PSN right?And it's not like these decks beat Knights like 8 out of 10 times when played right at least that's my win ratio whenever it happens that I play Knights with 1 of these decks.
Funny,but that's usually what you get for playing Knights deck sometimes.Just hate.

Great and well chosen words from great players above.
wow... seriously this is what you guys are fighting over?  zzzzz.....
...but overall I have rarely played Knights and yet still have a win rate of 90%+ vs anyone.
(...)

I dont think that I ever play vs you so I dont know how good you are but are you sure about that 90%+? I mean even with a 60 card deck I got mana flooded or starved like every 8th or 9th game. Then there were those games vs Auramancer, Beknighted, March and Illusions were they just got that perfect hand (trololo 8/8 flying, hexprof and lifelink on turn 3 anyone?) Did you only play the tOP-decks?

Absurdity, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.

This eloquent young man is at the top of the PS3 leaderboards? Good to see they're busted on every platform. TrueSkill everyone!
I must admit I've been mana screwed/flooded so many time in '12 it's really irritating. And the fact that Beknighted can drop a 2/2 first strike life link for 2 cmc is really starting to bother me more than it probably should... oh and then a turn 3 mirran crusader when I'm playing a 1v1 with AP... i mean can you say blow out. It's like gift wrapping the win for them. I mean yeah AP is rough but it is nice to break up the monotony every once in a while and surprise your opponent... it obviously doesn't always work. But I mean one creature that can pretty much shut down and entire deck for 3 cmc.... and the deck has 2 of them... I am SO ready for the new game. And I am sincerely hoping there isn't a deck that is as OP as beknighted.
when will the fool card list be published!?!ß1?!?!?! ahhh cant w8