Welcome to the Funhouse

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
With so many different clone effects running around (many of them Standard Legal...wow, if my math is right we've had at least 9 new clone effects in the last year alone) I figured I'd give a go at making a deck that is (almost) entirely clone effects and see what happens.

Clone
Evil Twin
Phyrexian Metamorph
Phantasmal Image
Cryptoplasm (Use with Myr Propagator BWAHAHAHAHAH!!)
Back from the Brink
Mizzium Transreliquat
Copy Enchantment
Echo Mage
Cackling counterpart (Mnemonic Wall seems fun)
Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker (He's already quite silly, but I intend to push that FURTHER)
Body Double
Cemetery Puca
Dimir Doppelganger
Followed Footsteps
Mimic Vat
Quicksilver Gargantuan
Renegade Doppelganger
Rite of Replication
Sakashima the Impostor
Sakashima's Student
Sculpting Steel
Soul Foundry
The Mimeoplasm
Vesuvan Shapeshifter

Can you hear it?  That distressed creaking and cracking sound?  Metal grinding on metal as it tears and gives way under the stress?  That's reality breaking into a million itty bitty little pieces.

Creatures (32)

Non-Creatures (4)
[deck]
1x Mizzium Transreliquat
1x Copy Enchantment
1x Soul Foundry
1x Back from the Brink
[/deck]

Lands (24)
[deck]
4x Crumbling Necropolis
4x Crosis's Catacombs
4x Cascade Bluffs
12x Island
[/deck]

I should send this to NdC...I do believe I shall. XD

Edit:  Okay according to my calculations this was my 777th post! (I didn't remember to check until I had already posted 780 XD) W00t!

***************************************************************************************

From Mark Rosewater's Tumblr: the0uroboros asked: How in the same set can we have a hexproof, unsacrificable(not a word) creature AND a land that makes it uncounterable. How does this lead to interactive play? I believe I’m able to play my creature and you have to deal with it is much more interactive than you counter my creature.

***************************************************************************************

Post #777

MaRo: One of the classic R&D stories happened during a Scars of Mirrodin draft. Erik Lauer was sitting to my right (meaning that he passed to me in the first and third packs). At the end of the draft, Erik was upset because I was in his colors (black-green). He said, "Didn't you see the signals? I went into black-green in pack one." I replied, "Didn't you see my signals? I started drafting infect six drafts ago."

MaRo: I redesigned him while the effect was on the stack.

So many clones o_o

What is the wall for?

Maybe if you ran some clone spells?
Sorry, I mixed my clone spells Cackling Counterpart and Rite of Replication in with my creatures. XDDD

Whoopsy.

From Mark Rosewater's Tumblr: the0uroboros asked: How in the same set can we have a hexproof, unsacrificable(not a word) creature AND a land that makes it uncounterable. How does this lead to interactive play? I believe I’m able to play my creature and you have to deal with it is much more interactive than you counter my creature.

Post #777

MaRo: One of the classic R&D stories happened during a Scars of Mirrodin draft. Erik Lauer was sitting to my right (meaning that he passed to me in the first and third packs). At the end of the draft, Erik was upset because I was in his colors (black-green). He said, "Didn't you see the signals? I went into black-green in pack one." I replied, "Didn't you see my signals? I started drafting infect six drafts ago."

MaRo: I redesigned him while the effect was on the stack.