D13 - All decklists and strategies

56 posts / 0 new
Last post
Here will be listed all links to Duels 2013 decks.

Original Game:

- Ancient Wilds -

- Born of Flame -

- Celestial Light -

- Crosswinds -

- Dream Puppets -

- Exalted Darkness -

- Goblin Ganglands -

- Obedient Dead -

- Pack Instinct -

- Peacekeepers -

Expansion 1:

- Collective Might -

- Aura Servants -

- Grinning Malice -

- Sepulchral Strenght -

- Mindstorms -

Deck Pack 1:

Act of War

Deck Pack 2:

- Grim Procession

- Berserk Rage

Deck Pack 3:

- Rogue's Gallery

Other:

Promotional Card List

Deck Planning Tool

Community Tier List

That sounds like a good idea. I'll put this in the sticky if there's no objections, and you can update it with the new deck info. Once the game is out I'll be happy to check out any bug reports people have if they'd like to post them in the rules Q&A thread in my signature. Even though I'm not going to buy it I'll still help identify what is and isn't bugs and so on. I'll be interested to see if they have put to use all the bug reporting for D12.
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
Updated thread with Liliana's deck.
Thanks!

IMAGE(http://oi39.tinypic.com/14mvxh5.jpg)

Why is every decklist stickied? This thread would be more than enough.
I don't know, seems excessive!
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
really all they need to do is post a link here: www.wizards.com/magic/digital/duelsofthe...

This has all the cards and unlocks.

IMAGE(https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/eb11/anyarpxhyntrzn86g.jpg)

That link is already in robvalue's sticky. Too many stickies for my taste ;)
I'm okay with that many stickies for now, with all the commotion, but I hope later WoTC undo that.

I'm with you, Socram_SuR. Too many stickies for my taste.
Im just shocked that there isnt more then a single multicolor deck. Now I bet that the first dlc will be all multicolor. 
Decks Used Slivers - Dragons - Artifacts - Elves Monsters - : Vampires - Knights - Infect
Im just shocked that there isnt more then a single multicolor deck. Now I bet that the first dlc will be all multicolor. 

I'm betting all the DLC decks will be multi-colour actually. I think we'll see another mono-black deck and that's it.
Duels 2013 seems far better designed than '12 or'09. I'm betting/hoping we see 10 Mono and 10+ multicolour decks; 10 dual-colour, plus several tri-colour decks on top of that.

In the long run I think it will be worth having 90% monocolour in the core game.
Think we should add the probable DLC 1 decks to this list?
Yea I support the idea of adding DLC 1 to the deck list. I have links to 3 of them already open so ill just post em here community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...  community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
Yea I support the idea of adding DLC 1 to the deck list. I have links to 3 of them already open so ill just post em here community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...  community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Here's the other 2:
Selesnya's "Collective Might" community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Azorius's "Aura Servants" community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Damn the system and its hypocrites! You quit your quest and venture into the slums of the Gruul Clans!
Damn the system and its hypocrites! You quit your quest and venture into the slums of the Gruul Clans!
Take THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

Updated thread with the new decks of the unconfirmed expansion.
Yeva's deck will benefit greatly by these promotional unlocks. The deck will be much more lighter.

Small note, but for the Mindstorm link, you need to make it designate page 1, not page 11.  The link has everything correct except for the last 1, which needs to be removed.  The base link should be:  community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

So how do you see the expansion decks in terms of adding new mechanics to the game? It seems we have auras, discard, tokens, aggro etc. Auras are pretty boring when combined with hexproof and makes the game unfun, and we already have a mild discard theme. Seems like not much variety as much as the base game. The decks could be stronger, but their core mechanics didnt interest me that much at this point. What do you think?

Small note, but for the Mindstorm link, you need to make it designate page 1, not page 11.  The link has everything correct except for the last 1, which needs to be removed.  The base link should be:  community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Ok. Error fixed.

Changing the subject, I sincerely hope these decklists from expansion are wrong. It will ruin the current balanced state, specially the Sepuchral Strenght deck (It is so over the competition).
I want to believe those lists aren't correct too, though only through play testing will we know how unbalanced those decks reall are. Some of the new ones look very bad and others way too good.
I want to believe those lists aren't correct too, though only through play testing will we know how unbalanced those decks reall are. Some of the new ones look very bad and others way too good.

Which one do you think is bad?

For me, all of them appear to start stronger than the original decks.

So how do you see the expansion decks in terms of adding new mechanics to the game? It seems we have auras, discard, tokens, aggro etc. Auras are pretty boring when combined with hexproof and makes the game unfun, and we already have a mild discard theme. Seems like not much variety as much as the base game. The decks could be stronger, but their core mechanics didnt interest me that much at this point. What do you think?

Yea, I definitely see what you mean, there doesn't seem to be an introduction of any new mechanics or anything but Im just excited cause I love multi-color decks, I love the mana management that comes with playing them.

@True_Believer_02: Im guessing he is prolly referring to the blue/red deck, a lot of people consider it really bad, some even think its the worst blue/red deck to date(which is saying a lot when you think about it). Personally Im not sure what to think of it yet, some decks look really bad on paper and work well in practice so ill save my opinion till these decks are released. Ill definitely give it a shot though, I loved the original red/blue so hopefully I love this one as well.

I have to disagree with you. It isn't possible to compare two decks based on the assumption they are only aggro. PK and GG are both aggro decks, but they play very differently, but with the same method of winning. 

I have to disagree with myself. Mindstorms is bad, and the others are not so powerful as I thought earlier.

I have to disagree with myself. Mindstorms is bad, and the others are not so powerful as I thought earlier.

They're all well balanced. Mindstorms is higher maintainance than the others. The others are fairly obvious in how they're built and played. Mindstorms you have to play around with to find a build that works.

Even if it doesn't work for some, it's very powerful in 2HG so it's not like it doesn' have a place.
Mindstorms is fine. The others are fine.
They know Izzet are everybodys favourite colours and if they made a even stronger UR deck everybody would play that one. ATM I see all decks online and I'm pretty happy with that.
Of course the original decks have the big advantage of being mono and therefore are more consistent, but a good build, the free mulligan and Evolving Wilds/Terramorphics minimize that issue.
I'll post here some decks I modified do be better (at least I hope so).

Act of War

Berserker Rage

Celestial Light

Exalted Darkness

Mindstorms

Rogue's Gallery
Updated the thread with the deck pack 1 links.
Updated the thread with the deck pack 2 links.
Updated the thread with the deck pack 3 links.
I'll post all my builds here. These are not the best possible builds, just my personal preferences after long hours of playing. I will start with Ancient Wilds.

erdana; font-size:12px; border-collapse:collapse" cellspacing="0" border="0">

"Tools of the Wood"

61 Cards. 25 Lands (25).

A library for Ancient Wilds (Yeva)

erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~?DqudK~~Tools of the Wood~~3AOYQoU~~2B50uGS~~3=wlmkn~~3=pSCUd~~1?y6CmE~~3B?vxgc~~1=fnTm2~~2BCasOY~~3BW7QYi~~1=zEtXI~~1BLmKQ=~~2AMztfB~~2?dZYzY~~2BVEx5M~~1=JVpSV~~1A6WNod~~1AYWllE~~2B?bk5f~~1B8a5x5~~1ACoV7b~~))))))))

cost  
 Creature ■■■ Elvish Visionary  1/1   
■■ Thornweald Archer  2/1   
   cost  
 Creature  Eternal Witness  2/1   
■■ Manaplasm  1/1   
■■■ Wood Elves  1/1   
 Spell ■■■ Beast Within   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Vengevine  4/3   
 Wolfbriar Elemental  4/4   
 Yeva, Nature's Herald  4/4   
 Spell ■■ Erratic Portal   
■■ Natural Order   
   cost  
 Creature ■■■ Acidic Slime  2/2   
■■ Stingerfling Spider  2/5   
■■■ Thragtusk  5/3   
 Spell  Overrun   
   cost  
 Creature  Soul of the Harvest  6/6   
 Spell  Lurking Predators   
   cost  
 Creature  Elderscale Wurm  7/7   
 Gaea's Revenge  8/5   
   cost  
 Creature  Terastodon  9/9   

erdana; font-size:9px">Get the deck planner used to make this table.>>>

"Fire Titans"

60 Cards. 24 Lands (24).

A library for Born of Flame (Chandra)

erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~A4dqaQ~~Fire Titans~~1AM5jcT~~1?BOUew~~1=ge2z6~~2AK6Z4i~~2=P=818~~4BiaP5J~~2BAxZnL~~3AHvRlL~~2?zVWjP~~1=vRtW6~~2??M17g~~3=Zd1CH~~2Bfktmb~~2?NIogo~~1BvHBAW~~2?hSHpu~~2=QUGgO~~1=tVhzh~~2=nx3P2~~))))))))

cost  
 Spell  Lightning Bolt   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Torch Fiend  2/1   
 Spell ■■ Ruby Medallion   
■■■■ Searing Spear   
   cost  
 Creature ■■■ Chandra's Phoenix  2/2   
 Spell ■■ Flamebreak   
■■ Flames of the Firebrand   
 Sulfuric Vortex   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Firewing Phoenix  4/2   
■■ Obsidian Fireheart  4/4   
 Spell ■■■ Chandra's Outrage   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Fire Servant  4/3   
 Spell  Beacon of Destruction   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Hostility  6/6   
■■ Inferno Titan  6/6   
 Spell  Fireblast   
 [/m]()[m]  cost  
 Spell  Blaze  [/m]()[m] 
 Earthquake  [/m]()[m] 
■■ Red Sun's Zenith  [/m]()[m] 

"Ajani's Pride"

61 Cards. 25 Lands (25).

A library for Celestial Light (Ajani)

erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~BUhgeT~~Ajani's Pride~~4?uun0d~~2BZ9jHs~~2?BPYAZ~~2?kK1lD~~3BDBtdp~~1=7dBiM~~2AjBOwo~~3B?orBJ~~1?1TxLO~~1=LATtS~~2B28G3W~~2ArzJoS~~2=DMCcy~~2BWLi4H~~2AmJRdi~~1Ai64zU~~1Au8eGM~~1AfLV=t~~1?RDevk~~1BFo4mh~~))))))))

cost  
 Creature ■■■ Soul Warden  1/1   
 Spell  Basilisk Collar   
■■ Elixir of Immortality   
■■ Swords to Plowshares   
   cost  
 Creature ■■■■ Ajani's Pridemate  2/2   
   cost  
 Creature ■■■ Kemba's Skyguard  2/2   
 Spell  Loxodon Warhammer   
■■ Recumbent Bliss   
■■ Solemn Offering   
   cost  
 Creature  Rhox Faithmender  1/5   
 Spell ■■ Chastise   
■■ Day of Judgment   
 Marshal's Anthem   
 Well of Lost Dreams   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Archon of Redemption  3/4   
■■ Baneslayer Angel  5/5   
   cost  
 Creature  Felidar Sovereign  4/6   
 Purity  6/6   
   cost  
 Creature  Serra Avatar  */*   
 [/m]()[m]  cost  
 Spell ■■ White Sun's Zenith  [/m]()[m] 

erdana; font-size:12px; border-collapse:collapse" cellspacing="0" border="0">"Time & Space Control"61 Cards. 25 Lands (25).A library for Crosswinds (Talrand)erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~A9tt70~~Time & Space Control~~2=kOBAk~~2BfyoSc~~3Bo4Bxd~~2?rQfQL~~2BWnSEu~~3AnIAXI~~4?TdV5=~~1?d66sE~~2?frNYl~~3=vN?cG~~2B4tSif~~2=Gi0XO~~1AYdIxA~~1BRCg=9~~1ATkvde~~1BHnK7A~~1??47jy~~1=4Y6DM~~1=Gi4hy~~1=t0uW0~~))))))))
   cost  
 Creature ■■■ Azure Mage  2/1   
■■■ Fog Bank  0/2   
 Spiketail Hatchling  1/1   
 Spell ■■ Disperse   
■■ Favorable Winds   
■■ Mana Leak   
 Twincast   
   cost  
 Spell  Call to Mind   
■■ Cancel   
■■ Repulse   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Archaeomancer  1/2   
 Talrand, Sky Summoner  2/2   
 Spell ■■■ Rite of Replication   
■■■■ Talrand's Invocation   
   cost  
 Creature  Sphinx of Lost Truths  3/5   
 Spiketail Drake  3/3   
 Spell  Bribery   
 Panoptic Mirror   
■■ Time Warp   
   cost  
 Spell  Cast Through Time   

"Memory Wipe"

61 Cards. 25 Lands (25).

A library for Dream Puppets (Jace)

erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~?8rRgf~~Memory Wipe~~4=22Z4u~~2AfFoD9~~3AR=f?U~~2AV2Sqn~~2BgrlzF~~2=i6ZxG~~2AXVHK2~~2AV4ifp~~3Bv9soo~~2BYNpIs~~3BQh3JZ~~1AM7rMq~~3AFEDE5~~1AOGeX?~~2AhPj4r~~2ADmWas~~))))))))

cost  
 Creature ■■ Hedron Crab  0/2   
■■■■ Jace's Phantasm  1/1   
 Spell ■■■ Thought Scour   
■■ Unsummon   
   cost  
 Spell ■■ Counterspell   
■■ Howling Mine   
■■ Into the Roil   
■■ Jace's Erasure   
■■■ Mind Sculpt   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Aether Adept  2/2   
 Spell ■■■ Crippling Chill   
 Dream Fracture   
   cost  
 Creature ■■■ Dreamborn Muse  2/2   
 Spell  Sleep   
   cost  
 Spell ■■ Traumatize   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Chancellor of the Spires  5/7   

erdana; font-size:12px; border-collapse:collapse" cellspacing="0" border="0">"Worship the Wicked"60 Cards. 24 Lands (12 8; 4 other).A library for Exalted Darkness (Nefarox)erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~BumJhH~~Worship the Wicked~~4Ad1MD?~~2??ORf9~~1A48bzK~~2?FIiaa~~2AXqopE~~4?JDdWS~~1BaDr=c~~2B?lYwj~~2=p3Flq~~3AiuJ0s~~3=WKXnG~~1A0enQ7~~1AokkWi~~1ARAVrV~~2?NLvWe~~1AloW?V~~2==WM18~~1?SaRRp~~1BlYW0C~~1A2QNLv~~1BbS4j2~~1AE1qCR~~1A4BqIx~~))))))))
 Land 
 Spell ■■■■ Evolving Wilds  [/m]Land[m
   cost  
 Creature ■■■■ Duty-Bound Dead  0/2   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Darklit Gargoyle  1/2   
■■■ Knight of Glory  2/1   
■■ Knight of Infamy  2/1   
 Spell  Demonic Tutor   
   cost  
 Creature  Royal Assassin  1/1   
 Spell  Mortify   
 Pillory of the Sleepless   
 Sword of Vengeance   
■■■ Unmake  ()()(
■■ Vindicate   
■■ Whispersilk Cloak   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Silent Arbiter  1/5   
 Sublime Archangel  4/3   
 Spell  No Mercy   
 Worship   
   cost  
 Creature  Battlegrace Angel  4/4   
■■ Deathbringer Liege  3/4  ()()(
■■ Divinity of Pride  4/4  ()()()()(
   cost  
 Creature  Nefarox, Overlord of Grixis  5/5   
   cost  
 Creature  Angel of Despair  5/5   
 Spell  Debtors' Knell  ()()(
erdana; font-size:12px; border-collapse:collapse" cellspacing="0" border="0">"Dangerous Mob"63 Cards. 25 Lands (25).A library for Goblin Gangland (Krenko)erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~BUKMC8~~Dangerous Mob~~2Bztm=X~~3B1Xcfo~~2BXgVwR~~3=3LAdL~~2=zd5bz~~2ADOH?D~~1B3bb?m~~2BWCTky~~2?ObpO2~~1BOYnoW~~3?ScGMm~~2BFrlZW~~1AhUD6p~~1Bj8w=w~~2?6UbwO~~1?BxFHT~~2=R9PK9~~1B47kTR~~1Afkfzb~~2?UeEQF~~2BQWWXY~~))))))))
erdana; font-size:12px; border:1px solid rgb(120, 45, 40); border-collapse:collapse; text-align:left" cellspacing="0" border="0">   cost   Creature ■■ Goblin Arsonist  1/1   ■■ Goblin Bushwhacker  1/1   ■■ Goblin Guide  2/2    Spell ■■ Goblin Grenade      cost   Creature ■■ Ember Hauler  2/2   ■■ Goblin Piledriver  1/2   ■ Goblin Wardriver  2/2   ■■ Warren Instigator  1/1    Spell ■■■ Krenko's Command      cost   Creature ■■ Arms Dealer  1/1   ■■■ Gempalm Incinerator  2/1   ■■■ Goblin Chieftain  2/2   ■ Goblin Warchief  2/2   ■ Squee, Goblin Nabob  1/1      cost   Creature ■ Clickslither  3/3   ■ Goblin Goon  6/6   ■■ Goblin Ringleader  2/2   ■ Krenko, Mob Boss  3/3   ■■ Reckless One  */*      cost   Creature ■■ Siege-Gang Commander  2/2   ■ Voracious Dragon  4/4   erdana; font-size:9px">Get the deck planner used to make this table.>>>

"Dead World"

61 Cards. 25 Lands (25).

A library for Obedient Dead (Liliana)

erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~=7tyUd~~Dead World~~4A6mwVe~~2BgYzzP~~1BJM6PD~~1?v8zme~~1A0eY70~~2AiuW9z~~4=EAao0~~2?bYIRi~~2B7FRCd~~1?d9QW0~~2=ZFqh9~~2=4Z??K~~1?DKN4E~~1?6J82u~~1=QHXCq~~2AUTPv2~~1==RlPy~~1=aRz6f~~1=S1Z66~~1AiuPik~~1ANDcAl~~1Bt3kN6~~1BIRTB=~~))))))))

cost  
 Spell ■■ Innocent Blood   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Nantuko Shade  2/1   
 Spell ■■ Jet Medallion   
■■ Sign in Blood   
   cost  
 Creature ■■ Liliana's Specter  2/1   
 Vampire Nighthawk  2/3   
 Spell  Infest   
■■■■ Murder   
   cost  
 Creature ■■■■ Liliana's Shade  1/1   
 Phyrexian Obliterator  5/5   
 Spell  Diabolic Tutor   
■■ Icy Manipulator   
 Mutilate   
 Tendrils of Corruption   
   cost  
 Creature  Halo Hunter  6/3   
 Spell ■■ Rise from the Grave   
   cost  
 Creature  Dread  6/6   
 Grave Titan  6/6   
 Massacre Wurm  6/5   
 Spell  Corrupt   
   cost  
 Creature  Rune-Scarred Demon  6/6   
   cost  
 Creature  Avatar of Woe  6/5   
 Griselbrand  7/7   

"Beasts of Prey"

60 Cards. 24 Lands (24).

A library for Pack Instinct (Garruk)

erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~Agsy8Q~~Beast of Prey~~3AJvmrn~~2?CHXVP~~1B3wUwD~~2?jgXfw~~1AVuJkW~~4BNL4bg~~1?1vxsp~~2=4muC2~~3BqHP11~~1?kQgP7~~1ACAq0s~~2=TGztf~~1?LeSi2~~1=AzT2I~~2Bi4pC3~~2BDqBoK~~1Bl3TP8~~1BLV6s7~~1?vW3qN~~1Bd8ADF~~1=wH0Go~~2BmmK8u~~))))))))

erdana; font-size:12px; border:1px solid #53946c; border-collapse:collapse; text-align:left" cellspacing="0" border="0">

cost  

Creature 

Ulvenwald Tracker 
 1/1 

Spell 
■■■
 Prey Upon 

■■
 Primal Bellow 

cost  

Creature 

Vinelasher Kudzu 
 1/1 

Spell 

Lightning Greaves 

■■■■
 Nature's Lore 

cost  

Creature 

Dungrove Elder 
 */* 

■■■
 Leatherback Baloth 
 4/5 

Spell 
■■
 Cultivate 

cost  

Creature 

Chameleon Colossus 
 4/4 

■■
 Fangren Firstborn 
 4/2 

Master of the Wild Hunt 
 3/3 

Obstinate Baloth 
 4/4 

cost  

Creature 
■■
 Garruk's Packleader 
 4/4 

■■
 Indrik Stomphowler 
 4/4 

Vorapede 
 5/4 

Spell 

Predatory Rampage 

cost  

Creature 

Primeval Titan 
 6/6 

Rampaging Baloths 
 6/6 

Terra Stomper 
 8/8 

cost  

Spell 
■■
 Howl of the Night Pack 

[/m]m="hp://ommny.zad.om/e/all/modle/om/foe_e/mley/zad/_mana.pn" al="" />[m]  cost  

Creature 
■■
 Primordial Hydra 
 0/0 
 [/m]m="hp://ommny.zad.om/e/all/modle/om/foe_e/mley/zad/_mana.pn" al="" />[m] 

erdana; font-size:12px; border-collapse:collapse" cellspacing="0" border="0">"Defenders of the Realm"61 Cards. 25 Lands (25).A library for Peacekeepers (Odric)erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~Ar8GFy~~Defenders of the Realm~~2Bj617C~~1=URgrr~~2?gVA9d~~2AbHVVM~~2B05YkH~~1=iDlj5~~2?leQGz~~3AsB7cE~~1BcOqKo~~2?tTiIB~~2Aonga2~~2?P0QkX~~4AV0W57~~1Aw3s4e~~1=2Ke9H~~2?RVXzM~~2=UVJ7S~~3AVyBiS~~1AU4kBb~~))))))))
erdana; font-size:12px; border:1px solid rgb(190, 202, 202); border-collapse:collapse; text-align:left" cellspacing="0" border="0">   cost   Creature ■■ Doomed Traveler  1/1   ■ Loyal Sentry  1/1      cost   Creature ■ Spectral Rider  2/2    Spell ■■ Honor of the Pure   ■■ Journey to Nowhere   ■■ Raise the Alarm      cost   Creature ■■ Attended Knight  2/2   ■■■ Crusader of Odric  */*   ■■ Fiend Hunter  1/3   ■ Flickerwisp  3/1    Spell ■■ Glorious Anthem   ■■ Oblivion Ring      cost   Creature ■ Odric, Master Tactician  3/4    Spell ■■■■ Captain's Call   ■ Sigil of the New Dawn      cost   Creature ■■ Archon of Justice  4/4   ■■ Geist-Honored Monk  */*      cost   Creature ■■■ Captain of the Watch  3/3   ■ Sun Titan  6/6   erdana; font-size:9px">Get the deck planner used to make this table.>>>

erdana; font-size:12px; border-collapse:collapse" cellspacing="0" border="0">"Deadly Auras"60 Cards. 24 Lands (7 13; 4 other).A library for Aura Servants (Azorius)erdana; font-size:9px">Library code: ((((((((~~B4urUk~~Deadly Auras~~4AsECSg~~4=jyHgZ~~2=euckk~~2Bpq1Ux~~2?YoR?C~~1Ali19J~~2A=?f24~~1=F1=EO~~2?AF1pv~~1AnMEkz~~4?JDdWS~~2?l9WRz~~2BcOqKo~~2?JEQou~~2AlNweJ~~1=0IcmS~~1?LaxgG~~2AU4kBb~~1=Jl066~~1BYFkpS~~1BMi?92~~))))))))
erdana; font-size:12px; border:1px solid rgb(135, 172, 191); border-collapse:collapse; text-align:left" cellspacing="0" border="0"> Land  Spell ■■■■ Evolving Wilds  [/m]Land[m]    cost   Spell ■ Gift of Granite   ■ Lifelink      cost   Creature ■■■■ Invisible Stalker  1/1   ■■■■ Kor Spiritdancer  0/2    Spell ■■ Daybreak Coronet   ■ Eel Umbra   ■■ Pacifism      cost   Creature ■■ Auramancer  2/2   ■■ Flickerwisp  3/1   ■ Geist of Saint Traft  2/2   ■ Nomad Mythmaker  2/2    Spell ■■ Empyrial Armor   ■■ Griffin Guide   ■ Infiltrator's Magemark   ■ Pariah      cost   Creature ■ Grand Arbiter Augustin IV  2/3   ■■ Guardian Seraph  3/4      cost   Spell ■■ Mammoth Umbra   ■■ Winds of Rath      cost   Creature ■■ Sun Titan  6/6   erdana; font-size:9px">Get the deck planner used to make this table.>>>