Shizo, Death's Storehouse
Tectonic Edge
Dimir Aqueduct
Orobo, Palace in the Clouds
Halimar Depths
Drowned Catacomb
Swamp x12
Island x13

Cards i'm putting in/Considering putting in (*)
Animate Dead
Beacon of Unrest
Demonic Tutor
Geth, Lord of the Vault
Havengul Lich
Helm of Obedience
Increasing Confusion 
Jace, Memory Adept
Leyline of the Void 
Life's Finale
Lilana Vess
Mesmeric Orb 
Mindcrank 
Nevinyrral's Disk
Oblivion Stone
Oona, Queen of the Fae
Altar of Dementia*
Dimir Doppelganger*
Mortivore*
Font of Mythos*

Cards i'm taking out/Considering taking out/

Death Cloud 
Myojin of Night's Reach 
Witchbane Orb 
Trepanation Blade 
Pulse of the Grid 
Syphon Mind 
Profane Command 
Clutch of the Undercity 
Wipeaway 
Wurmcoil Engine 
Cabal Conditioning 
Mind Shatter 
Talisman of Dominance 
Hedron Crab 
Hypnotic Specter 
Mystic Remora 
Guul Draz Specter 
Dissipation Field 
Fireshrieker 
Persecute 
Silent Arbiter 

So yeah, any contribution would be greatly appreciated 
Umm... Why not Nemesis of Reason? It would be sorta perfect in a UB Mill deck.
My novel, Mektar, Clash of Ideals, is now available for purchase! Just click this text. I have +30 bragging rights according to HairlessThoctar. Just saying.
I am considering that card, although I don't know what else to cut for it.

The main theme of the deck is to mill and then use wrexial or revival to get their fatties or utility cards on my side. I was considering memory plunder also, but since it's wrexial's ability anyway I don't know if I should.

There are few kill combos in there, like Helm of Obedience + Layline of the Void aswell as a few utility combos to get cards back into my hand such as Mneomic Wall/Scrivner+ Crystal Shard.
Definately make room for Nemesis of Reason - he's worth the card slot.
Also:
Forced Fruition wins you games.  Trust me on this.
Mind Funeral is usually good for ~12 cards.
Mesmeric Orb should definately be in there.  If you do, Havengul Lich, Snapcaster Mage, and  should find a home as well.
Font of Mythos, Howling Mine, Phyrexian Metamorph, Sculpting Steel, Skyscribing, Minds Aglow - in general, cards that make all players draw cards are more efficient than plain mill.  For example, Wheel and Deal.
Jace, Memory Adept should be an auto-include.  I also highly recommend Increasing Confusion as well, especially if you go the self-mill route (which is a good idea - cards that mill all players are also more efficient than targeted mill.  Don't worry about it too much - you'll be hitting them with targeted mill, too, so their library will empty faster than yours.  If it is a concern, you could always throw in Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre or something like that, just for his reshuffling ability).

Cards you should consider cutting:

Spreading seas - I see what you're doing with it, but it's not a very good card, and it only helps 1 vs. 1.  Trailblazer's Boots and Whispersilk Cloak do the job well.
Nezumi Graverobber - if your deck is doing it's job, getting rid of their graveyard to flip him won't be a possibility.
Bribery - wonderful card, but as you mill their deck (i.e. one of your two main win conditions (the other being general damage)), your options get fewer and fewer.
Hero's Demise - it's too narrow.  Ashes to Ashes is an excellent card for EDH.

Also, in my mill deck (I'm not saying this is how you should go, just how I went) - I put a lot of good, cheap defensive creatures in: Vampire Nighthawk, Fog Bank, Wall of Frost, etc.  When you play mill, especially multi-player, you will be hated on.  Be prepared to weather the storm.  Mindcrank is good if you play multiplayer, but 1 vs. 1, you really won't be doing them much damage.

I'd probably go with Jace's Erasure over Memory Erosion. In a multiplayer game the Memory Erosion will probably do more, but it will be spread across each player and draw you hate from all of them (unless they are playing recursion decks, in which case you are helping them). Jace's lets you target one opponent and focus on milling them. That shouldn't draw hate from other players.

I'd also look into Blue Sun's Zenith. You can use it to refill your hand, or to deplete an opponent's library. And it goes back into your library for possible reuse.

Add Otherworld Atlas to the group hug card draw options. I don't know that I'd call them more efficient like TyGuy42 did, but they generally don't draw hate and slowly help reach the goal. Flying under the radar is always good.

Given your goal of using the stuff in your opponent's graveyards, where is Geth, Lord of the Vault? I'd also give Oona, Queen of the Fae a long look, possibly even using her as Commander and moving Wrexial to the deck.

Assuming you can tutor for one or the other, the Halimar Excavator and kicked Rite of Replication combo is disaster for your opponents. It's a guarunteed emptying of two opponent libraries.

Current EDH Decks: Radha Timmy, Oona exile/mill, Edric aggro, Marath tokens, Uril Voltron, Ertai counters, Sek'Kuar sac engines, Ezuri elf tribal, Oloro life gain, Zedruu tokens, White Mikaeus indestructible, Riku allies, Ghave synergy, Momir Vig Simic to a fault, Zur pillow fort/extort, Cromat artifacts, Rafiq aggro, Nekuzar zombies, Prossh creature beats, Roon ETB/bounce, Garza Zol vampires.

I have Geth and Oona in the cards i'm adding in, only the ones with a * are questionable.

I was looking into plain card draw, Forced Fruition is a very good card although I have had people win off of them just using it to find combo pieces before destroying it

I was looking at Wheel and Deal type effects too, except in Jace's Archivist but again I don't want my combo deck opponents just to use it as a helpful card finder.

Halimar Excavator and Rite of Replication is 180 cards right?
Because Rite of Replication tokens come into play simultationously.

5*6*6=180? or is that another card i'm thinking of?
Anyway, I'll look into that combo too but with limited tutors I don't know how often it'll come about... Although Rite of Replication is a very good card stand alone.

I'll look to add Otherworld Atlas, seems pretty solid. What are your guys thoughts on temple bell?
It looks good on paper because I can activate it whenever I want.

I prefer memory erosion because it gives me more of a choice when I am recurring things from their graveyards.

Oh yeah, and this is mostly for Multiplayer. The only 1v1's I play is against my friend who runs a WBG fatty deck which I dominate with this one anyway.

Thanks for the responses guys, given me a lot to look into
Yeah, kicked Rite + Excavator is 180 cards, targeted in groups of 30. So later in the game &/or if you've already had some mill cards going it could conceivably kill 3 people at once.

Current EDH Decks: Radha Timmy, Oona exile/mill, Edric aggro, Marath tokens, Uril Voltron, Ertai counters, Sek'Kuar sac engines, Ezuri elf tribal, Oloro life gain, Zedruu tokens, White Mikaeus indestructible, Riku allies, Ghave synergy, Momir Vig Simic to a fault, Zur pillow fort/extort, Cromat artifacts, Rafiq aggro, Nekuzar zombies, Prossh creature beats, Roon ETB/bounce, Garza Zol vampires.

I don't have much to add because my mill deck is a mill,discard,draw/damage build but want to say thanks for some of the ideas; Forced Fruition and Mind's Glow will work great and it never even crossed my mind *doh*!

Ureh: How about Arcane Laboratory with Forced Fruition? Unless your opponent's are using permanents for their combos?
I really don't like Forced Fruition, But I might give it a go if I can find a copy of it again.
Arcane Laboratory would just seem like another part of a combo that would annoy me too, so I don't know. Maybe I will get some more card draw things such as minds aglow or blue suns zenith but idk if i have enough room.

I'll have to find a Halimar in my commons, but on the bright side Rite is easy to find.

I got all the considering cards coming in the mail tomorrow,  maybe be able to play test this on Friday at the local FNM if i'm well enough.

Are there any lands people recommend?
I know there was a tap to make everyone draw one card, but i can't remember the name.
Also the black land that makes everything swamps may be nice, but Idk either. 
Updated List

General: wrexial, the risen deep

Artifacts:
Temple Bell
Helm of Obedience
Altar of Dementia
Mesmeric Orb 
Mindcrank 
Nevinyrral's Disk
Oblivion Stone
Kenning Stone
Howling Mine
Journeyer's Kite
Lightning Greaves
Dreamstone Hedron
Darksteel Ingot
Sol Ring
Whispersilk Cloak
Crystal Shard
Sensei's Divining Top

Enchantments
Leyline of the Void 
Lethal Vapors
Memory Erosion

Creatures
Oona, Queen of the Fae
Mortivore
Geth, Lord of the Vault
Havengul Lich
Stormtide Leviathan
Kagemaro, First to Suffer 
Necrotic Ooze 
Dimir Doppelganger
Kami of the Crescent Moon
Mnemonic Wall
Scrivener
Szadek, Lord of Secrets
Guiltfeeder

Sorceries
Increasing Confusion 
Life's Finale
Animate Dead
Beacon of Unrest
Demonic Tutor
Beseech the Queen
Diabolic Tutor
Rise from the Grave
Ashen Powder
Bribery
Barter in Blood
Glimpse the Unthinkable
Traumatize
Sadistic Sacrament
Tunnel Vision

Instant
Induce Paranoia
Faerie Trickery
Dissipate
Forbid
Hinder
Perplex
Rewind
Hero's Demise
Archive Trap

Planeswalkers
Jace, Memory Adept
Jace Beleren
Lilana Vess

Lands
Salt Marsh
Dreadship Reef
Duskmantle, House of Shadow
Nephalia Drownyard
Shizo, Death's Storehouse
Tectonic Edge
Dimir Aqueduct
Orobo, Palace in the Clouds
Halimar Depths
Drowned Catacomb
Swamp x12
Island x13

I play tested this today with my friend against his U/R and came out on top 2 out of 3 games, the first him winning with a Djinn Illuminatus, Seething Song which he replicated 42603895463 times into a Banefire type card. I countered the first one but he had another similar card in hand too

But having win cons throughout my deck I always seem to be picking up pieces and a tutor so I'm really happy where it's at now.

I picked up a copy of Rite of Replication and found a Halimar Excavator, but am having trouble cutting cards for it. 
I'd suggest maybe cutting Altar of Dementia.  You're very creature-light in this decklist, and even half of those have very low powers.  It's a great card - one of my favourite sac outlets in the game - but I don't think it's powerful enough to take up a slot when you're running so few creatures, with only a little recursion.
I eventually cut Hero's Demise and Dreamstone Hedron for Rite of Replication and Halimar Excavator.

I never find I don't have enough creatures during play testing, maybe on the first few turns.

The sac outlet is more for their creatures when I get a hold of them and i've got to get rid of them. If I find I need more creatures, i'll probably cut it and put in that u/b horse that copies things. cemetery puca? yeah.