Axis and allies Late war release date

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've heard lots of release dates on late war but they all have been canceled. 
Ive heard October 2011, December 2011, Feb. 2012, March 2012, and May 2012 but obviously none have happened. Anybody have any info on the release date???? 
delayed 4ever
...,... and Rock'n Roll - but Minis are fun too...
I know i hate it...... hopefully it isnt as bad as counteroffensive. Counteroffensive had some good units, but had 15 countries for a 50 piece set, an average of just over 3 pieces per country. Not to mention there was no France or Italy, and only 3 british. But I have heard good news so far, lots of promising news.
Ill be able to find out in June if it will come out Q3 or Q4 of this year.
I'm guessing it will come out late 2012, I will be able to comfirm or unconfrim that it june
Well, just to keep hopes up, I went to wikipedia.org under A&A miniatures, and it always said the release date was late 2011/early 2012, but it recently got changed to late 2012, not promising anything, but lets hope it's true!
Sorry but wikipedia is not really an official source - don't trust that date...
...,... and Rock'n Roll - but Minis are fun too...
I know, but it is the ONLY source we have for a release date until July
I know, but it is the ONLY source we have for a release date until July

I thought you had some secret connection to WotC where you got the set list and all that other information. Now you say Wiki is your only source. I'm starting to wonder if you are being honest with us.
The potentcy of the 88 was that it was present, in reasonable numbers, when it was needed, They had them. We did not. And anything an enemy has which makes life unpleasant for you tends to earn a larger-than-life reputation. Ian Hogg IMAGE(http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/obermasterfuhrer/Axis%20and%20Allies/Resignationsig2.jpg)A&A Underground AAM Database
Ober: did you not see the last two words in my sentence. It is "Until July" I told you that I will not know of A&A miniatures late war release date UNTIL JULY. therefore, as much as I hate wikipedia, it is my only source. In early July I will post on wether or not it will come out in Q3/Q4 of this year. If you have a different source for a release date, please tune me in. 
If you have a different source for a release date, please tune me in. 

Yes, WotC and there is no release scheduled for 2012. Sorry!

The potentcy of the 88 was that it was present, in reasonable numbers, when it was needed, They had them. We did not. And anything an enemy has which makes life unpleasant for you tends to earn a larger-than-life reputation. Ian Hogg IMAGE(http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/obermasterfuhrer/Axis%20and%20Allies/Resignationsig2.jpg)A&A Underground AAM Database
yeah... I know, just trying to keep hopes up. too bad.