White/Green Land Destruction

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ok I ran this deck at FNM last night and went 4 and 2. I had a couple of Hiccups along the way that made me realize  I need to add a couple cards. Ill add the decklist below and you all can tell me what you think and what additions or subtractions you all think I should make. I know for sure that I need to add Day of Judgement its just a matter of what to take out. The general strategy is to ramp the first couple turns to start bramblecrush or beast within till I can get to the acidic slime. Once I get Acidic Slime on the board I use Restoration Angel and Cloudshift as many times as possible on Acidic Slime to wipe out any leftover land on my opponents side, then use my Restoration Angels , Sigarda ,and Entreat the Angels to pound home the win. Also, im using Ghost Quarter to blow up any duel lands or special lands such as inkmoth etc, then use Surgical Extraction to remove them from my opponents deck. Im probably gonna drop a Bramblecrush, a Beast Within and a Ratchet Bomb for 3 x Day of Judgement. But any suggestions will be welcome.

Creatures

4 x Avacyn's Pilgrim
4 x Restoration Angel
4 x Acidic Slime
2 x Sigarda, Host of Herons

Spells

4 x Rampant Growth
4 x Sphere of the Suns
4 x Cloudshift
4 x Bramblecrush
3 x Beast Within
3 x Ratchet Bomb
2 x Entreat the Angels
2 x Surgical Extraction

Lands

4 x Razorverge Thicket
4 x Sunpetal Grove
2 x Gavony Township
2 x Ghost Quarter
5 x Forest
3 x Plains                     

Leonin arbiter is prety good with ghost quarter.And I'd suggest playing mimic vat.its realy good with acidic slime.and restoration angel
Then u can drop the cloudshifts all together.and max out on day of judgments
Sign In to post comments