Free 4e adventure for characters level 11-13

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I just wanted to give a shout out to folks on these boards that I'm creating a free 4e adventure for a party of characters levels 11-13. The adventure involves the PCs in a planar heist to steal an artifact called the Book of Lies from the Iron Tower of the arch-devil Dispater.

Fans of the Planescape will recognize that setting's influence on the adventure right away. I'm also including six pre-gen 11th level PCs, and various art/maps/handouts as they become available.

So far it's over 50 pages long, and is over half way finished. You can check out the PDF over here: www.enworld.org/forum/d-d-4th-edition-di... www.enworld.org/forum/d-d-4th-edition-di...

Cheers!

-Aaron
cool man. let us know when its done. i have something in the works as well that i will post here when finished. good to see some free fan support for 4e
Looking forward to the completion of this!
Here are the PHB essentia, in my opinion:
  • Three Basic Rules (p 11)
  • Power Types and Usage (p 54)
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
  • Rest and Recovery (p 263)
  • All of Chapter 9 [Combat] (p 264-295)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
Sign In to post comments