10 Plains

SIDEBOARD:
2 Angel of Glory's Rise
2 Voice of the Provinces
3 Emancipation Angel
4 Tree of Redemption
4 Increasing Savagery 

EDIT:
The deck has now been updated to have more of a focus. The sideboard has been updated as cwell.

The main deck has been changed to focus more on pumping up Herald of War to get out the big bigger creatures easier, especially Avacyn.
Unless you hit your mana accelerators you're not going to have much to do a lot of the time. You also don't have enough mana accelerators to guarantee that you'll hit them. That's a bad combination. I expect that a lot of decks will be able to roll over this one before it gets going.
Unless you hit your mana accelerators you're not going to have much to do a lot of the time. You also don't have enough mana accelerators to guarantee that you'll hit them. That's a bad combination. I expect that a lot of decks will be able to roll over this one before it gets going.

I do appreciate the input, but please put recommendations on how to fix the issues as well as pointing them out.

I've made a significant edit and have a build at around 65 cards now that I need to scale down.
The changes that you made are a good start, but you're still likely to get crushed by most Boros starts (and Boros is pretty popular right now) and any deck with some amount of creature removal. I would probably start with getting rid of the Travel Preparations. I'm not sure what your intent is to having them there, but they aren't going to be fast enough to turn your mana guys into effective blockers (or into a threat) and if you're able to get one of your big angels out there then you don't need counters. My best guess is that they're there for the interaction with the Herald of War, but I doubt that will come up enough to make what is still only a mediocre combo worthwhile.

Having three Defy Deaths also seems a bit much to me, especially once you've gotten rid of the mulches. Without a way to get the creatures into your graveyard you might as well just replace those with creatures themselves. Or more early game plays. Fiend Hunters can make for a nice way to slow down your opponent. Also, Tree of Redemption is common in sideboards for dealing with fast-starting aggro decks. They can block Wolfir Silverheart while also recovering your life if you've gotten very low. Your deck doesn't have a way to abuse the card though (other than the Travel Preparations, which isn't powerful enough anyway) and the Mikaeus, the Lunarchs, which are possibly too slow.

It's a little hard to tell if your deck is trying to just go big with Sigarda, Host of Herons and Avacyn, Angel of Hope or if it's trying to put out a lot of smaller creatures and then pump them with Mikaeus, the Lunarch and Angel of Jubilation. You can try to build the deck with two possible win conditions I suppose.

For your sideboard... I don't think that Worldslayer is really a playable card as it just takes too much time and mana to do anything and then it might not do anything anyway. I also can't imagine a match where you would want to sideboard in 4x Moonsilver Spears. I guess one or two for a control matchup might work. Really think about which decks are popular out there (maybe check the daily events deck lists from MTGO) and then think about which one your deck will play well against and which it will struggle with then set up your sideboard so that it can help you with the ones where you struggle while still being able to beat other decks after they've sideboarded in against you. If this is to play at your local shop or FNM then do the same thing, but thinking about what decks your friends are likely to play instead of checking the daily events deck lists.

Descendants' Path is a pretty iffy card as well I think, although I've never played with it. I'm interested in how it works out for you.

Good luck!
Descendants' Path is a pretty iffy card as well I think, although I've never played with it. I'm interested in how it works out for you.

Good luck!

Thanks!
I've made a significant change in the lineup. I'm making it more focused around pumping up Herald for easier big creature drops.
Added Llanowar Elves and took out Manalithes. Any comments/critiques appreciated.