Blinkity blink blink blink [Naya]

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've been mulling over a deck that seemed pretty fun but I wanted other people's opinions. I'll be testing a list this friday just to see how it runs. I also apologize in advance for not having a land-base prepared so if anyone would like to help with that, it's greatly appreciated.

Land:
Rootbound Crag
3 Copperline Gorge
1 Sunpetal Grove
Razorverge Thicket
Clifftop Retreat
2 Kessig Wolf Run
2 Inkmoth Nexus
1 Evolving Wilds
4 Mountain
3 Forest
2 Plains

Creatures:
4 Birds of Paradise
3 Blade Splicer
Huntmaster of the Fells
Restoration Angel
1 Solemn Simulacrum
3 Inferno Titan
2 Primeval Titan
1 Gisela, Blade of Goldnight

Spells:
Cloudshift
4 Rampant Growth
Sphere of the Suns
1 Oblivion Ring
2 Slagstorm
2 Bonfire of the Damned

Sideboard:
Galvanic Blast
Pillar of Flame
2 Rachet Bomb
Revoke Existence
1 Slagstorm
2 Oblivion Ring
2 Day of Judgment
1 Acidic Slime

Allstar of the deck is Inferno Titan in my opinion because he's awesome and the flicker capability with him makes for a mean amount of damage running around on tokens, delver, etc.
Prime **** is just himself and Gisela is there as a stabilizer similar to Elesh (I didn't want to shell out for elesh even though she's staying in for like 6 more months).

Obviously the main tech for this deck is the Restoration angel and cloudshift so i'd prefer to leave them in but cloudshifts I think would be the first I want to drop if there's something more worth it that I'm missing.

Finally, Sideboard tech is another thing I need help with. My meta consists of a few WWR decks, a lot of delver variants and such, and a few other token decks if anyone would like to help with that.
sorry for the double post, didn't really want to edit the original. I forgot to mention that my budget isn't too low. I can easily grab dual lands where needed and I can definitely grab elesh, etc etc. Bonfires might be out of the question but any suggestions are welcome.
Conjurer's Closet might warrant an appearance with all that ramp.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/6.jpg)

dropped Acidic Slime for a Solemn in the main deck. Acidic will probably make an appearance in the SB.
Sadly, a bump in hopes of some comments, etc.
with all the birds, solemn and sphere's you have.

Venser, the Sojourner shouldn't be too greedy as a 1 or 2 of. 
The finished list is up. I'll hopefully be testing it this friday. It runs pretty smoothly as far as the mana base goes. Any critique is welcome!

@Pokemafia: Venser wouldn't be too greedy considering the amount of ramp i have, i'm just not playing blue. Thanks though haha!

looks pretty good, the closet should be in there for sure!

for a blinky blinky deck, it doesn't have a lot of blink.