Miracle Worker Paragon Path

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Got a quick question about the Miracle Worker Paragon Path.

• Miracle Worker Healing Action (11th level): When you spend an action point to use a divine healing power, each ally adjacent to you regains hit points equal to 1d6 + your Wisdom modifier. The hit points regained increase to 2d6 + your Wisdom modifier at 21st level.

Do skills that trigger this require both the healing and divine keywords?
If so, this means almost all of my actual healing skills do not trigger, including:

• Healing Word (No Divine Keyword)

On top of excluding Immediate Reaction Divine Healing powers, which include every single Divine Healing power contained in the Paragon Path itself...  

Then, what does trigger the healing action?
Yes, it requires both the Healing and Divine keywords. Also it requires that the action granted by the action point be the action you use for the power.
How did you manage not to have Divine Healing powers when you took the Miracle Worker? I mean, one of the features is only of use for Healing Word ...

But to the point:
Healer's Mercy: Channel Divinity, alternative class feature for Clerics instead of Turn Undead
Cure xxx Wounds: One daily utility powers as a standard action for each level of utilities

The Cleric, which btw. is a prerequisite for this paragon path, has quite a lot powers, for which both keywords are present.

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg)

Healing Word had the Divine keyword removed when they gave the same named power to the Sentinel. So.... yeah.
This path getting messed up was one of the things I pointed out back in the errata threads when they took out the divine keyword.  They never bothered to fix it.
Sign In to post comments