Vigilance

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Whats a good card that lets your creatures gain vigilance. It has to be black blue or colorless. Thankyou.
Avacyn's Collar is a decent vigilance-giving thing.
Ghostly Touch can give pseudo-vigilance if you use the trigger to untap the creature.
Sword of Vengeance gives vigilance, among other things.

Vigilance is very much so a white ability, so the number of non-white things that have it or grant it is very low.
Murkfiend Liege? There's a few other effects along those lines, but they're almost solely in green, I believe.

EDIT: Angel's Trumpet (with Dolmen Gate for extra fun). 
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
Serra's Blessing is the best in my opinion but you're not playign white
My decks, mostly casuals, but some I use online with some small changes: http://www.mtgvault.com/Profile.aspx?UserID=91484
Always been a fan of Concerted Effort.

I dream of Beer Head Armies.

Autocard is our friend. [c‍]Urborg Mindsucker[/‍c] → Urborg Mindsucker

Serra's Blessing is great if you are not playing standard

I started up my next community draft in the limited forums. This time around the format is Zendikar/Worldwake/Rise of the Eldrazi. So if you like to draft, come by and share your thoughts.

CD2: General

My community draft experiment with DTK/DTK/FRF is concluded now. If you want to, you can check it out and maybe build some decks from the pools. I've already build my own take on that.

http://community.wizards.com/forum/limited-sealed-and-draft/threads/4206961

Once again aced the Rules Advisor test (Feb 2015). (I still make mistakes now and then, but who doesn't.)

"Simple questions" usually need rather complex answers, while complex questions often come down to no more than a simple "yes" or "no".

Sign In to post comments