Evil Posts of the Month - May 2012

7 posts / 0 new
Last post

DISCLAIMER: The following post is not intended to be malicious, insulting, or encouraging trolls or rude behaviour.

IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS POST, PLEASE PM ME.

----------

[evil ‘gona]

The evil team would like to salute those of you who have contributed to the cause of evil this past month. We also want to thank those of you who submitted posts. PM Algona to nominate a post for Evil Posts of the Month.

Questions Unanswered of a Frequent Nature:

Emoticon & Nushae - Asked and answered! Submitted by Tobold*. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

tempesteye and Nushae - we don’t really need to bring those up, they don’t exist, we thought you had sold us the negatives, this never happened, and we don’t know what you could be talking about. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Missed Opportunities:

Wonders from WotC:

WWW - Telling it like it is. Nice catch Zodar! community.wizards.com/funnygroup/go/thre...

Special Recognition:

Normally Tangent gets first place in Special Recognition, but the evil team wants to give Special Recognition to BlippyTheSlug, the organizers, participants, prize donators and everyone else involved in Ham on Wry. Well done! Happy Birthday, Erik. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

T4L! community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Special Recognition goes to BlippyTheSlug for poetic license. Or is that poetry without a license? Submitted by Sax*. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Special Recognition goes to Emoticon for eloquence. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Special recognition goes to bubba0077 for eloquence**. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Special Recognition for best metaphor goes to nushae, Magic blows? community.wizards.com/funnygroup/go/thre...

And now the evil team is proud to bring you the

Evil Posts of the Month:

Ith - Getting in the spirit of the idea. Even if he mispelled*** it. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

MTGKaioshin – we’d like ours on the rocks. Submitted by WizO_Gaelin*. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Azathoth666 - Might be just a bit longer than the norm? Submitted by JaZ* community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

MTGKaioshin - we agree that this seems a simple request. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

*Or maybe it was bubba0077. Which is more likely?

** So sue us**** for duplicate Special Recognition.

*** Hmmm, was that typo intentional?

**** Contact sperry, the new evil team lawyer. Even if he does not know it yet.

The evil team thanks each of you for your continued evilness.

[/evil ‘gona]

----------

Disclaimer: I am not trying to encourage trolls or rude behaviour on the boards. Please do not send me troll posts. [evil ‘gona] is looking for funny posts that subtly encourage evil.

IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS POST, PLEASE PM ME.

###

Thank you, Erik.
Oh snap! I've almost cornered the forum market in evil!

Now, I just need to raise my buy prices (without buying, obvobvfobv), let the market adjust, then unload for a huge profit!

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...
I suddenly feel caught up on the last month's worth of community activity!

Nothing changed.

Nothing changed.

Not even my underware.

Guess what? Chicken butt.

Nothing changed.

Not even my underware.

Dude, patch that thing! You don't want to get hacked!
Wait.  When did EpotM start again?  Why didn't I get the damn memo?  Sheesh.  Now I have to start actually posting again rather than lurking.

Thanks, Algona.  Thanks a lot.  I stare evilly in your general direction.

Yeah, I know it's difficult to sense sarcasm from a skull on a stick.  But you can try and do your best.
Batteries not included.
Wait.  When did EpotM start again?  Why didn't I get the damn memo?  Sheesh.  Now I have to start actually posting again rather than lurking.

Thanks, Algona.  Thanks a lot.  I stare evilly in your general direction.

Yeah, I know it's difficult to sense sarcasm from a skull on a stick.  But you can try and do your best.

Shortly after Bubba nudged 'Gona in person about it around GP: Seattle.