Lorrick Bane

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lorrick Bane, being my first character--and the fact was that I just wanted to start playing ASAP--was put together rather quick.
He is a metallic emerald Dragonborn Paladin, lawful good alignment. I wrote up his background as having humble beginnings, losing his parents to Tiefling bandits, avenging their deaths and saving a small village from the group of brigands. As such, he has a grudge against Tieflings and cruel beings who pray on the helpless.
His personality however, was left to be made. It took only a few encounters with NPCs for it to come together.
He is proud, generous, kind, and rather hot-headed and impatient at times, especially when dealing with disrespectful bigots and so on.
Among his current companions, he only calls one of them friend: the Eladrin Ranger Lolli.
Though the Eladrin is a rather strange one, Bane prefers him to the Tiefling Leopold as he is a sadistic demon.           
Among Lorrick's hobbies are traveling, drinking mead (preferrably of Dwarven or Drueger make), and  socializing with warriors of all walks of life--except Drow and Goblins, the first he believes to be a bunch of sexist bigots, and the second to be a race of perverted vile vermin.
Pretty nice for a quick throw-together. Especially like the inner party tension between you and the tiefling.

Nice drawing, too. Did you do a preliminary ball-and-stick figure or did you just dive straight into it?

Your friendly neighborhood Revenant Minotaur Half-Blooded Dragonborn Fighter Hybrid Barbarian Multiclassing into Warlord

IMAGE(http://pwp.wizards.com/1223957875/Scorecards/Landscape.png)

It was an unexpected development to have a party member be my opposite and a Tiefling, but the drawing is not mine.

I wish it was, but its just one I found online, and it was the closest I could get to my character. 

The image is a slightly-modified hand-drawn copy of this...

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...