Paladin Lorrick Bane

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lorrick Bane
, being my first character--and the fact was that I just wanted to start playing ASAP--was put together rather quick. 

He is a metallic emerald Dragonborn Paladin, lawful good alignment.

I wrote up his background as having humble beginnings, losing his parents to Tiefling bandits, avenging their deaths and saving a small village from the group of brigands. As such, he has a grudge against Tieflings and cruel beings who pray on the helpless.

His personality however, was left to be made. It took only a few encounters with NPCs for it to come together.

He is proud, generous, kind, and rather hot-headed and impatient at times, especially when dealing with disrespectful bigots and so on.

Among his current companions, he only calls one of them friend: the Eladrin Ranger Lolli.

Though the Eladrin is a rather strange one, Bane prefers him to the Tiefling Leopold as he is a sadistic demon.            

Among Lorrick's hobbies are traveling, drinking mead (preferrably of Dwarven or Drueger make), and  socializing with warriors of all walks of life--except Drow and Goblins, the first he believes to be a bunch of sexist bigots, and the second to be a race of perverted vile vermin. 
wrong forum, belongs in CharDev.
10/10 Would Flame Again: An Elite Paladin|Warlock The Elemental Man (or Woman): A Genasi Handbook The Warlord, Or How to Wield a Barbarian One-Handed The Bookish Barbarian Fardiz: RAI is fairly clear, but RAZ is different That's right. Rules According to Zelink!
Curses!
The last time I put it in the wrong one they said to come here.... damn this is frustrating
Well, this is the right place if you're looking for his mechanical side. But yes, background info and story development does indeed belong in CharDev.
A Beginners Primer to CharOp. Archmage's Ascension - The Wizard's Handbook. Let the Hammer Fall: Dwarf Warpriest/Tactical Warpriest/Indomitable Champion, a Defending Leader. Requiem for Dissent: Cleric/Fighter/Paragon of Victory Melee Leader Ko te manu e kai i te miro, nona te ngahere. Ko te manu e kai i te matauranga e, nano te ao katoa. It's the proliferation of people who think the rules are more important than what the rules are meant to accomplish. - Dedekine
I have rectified the problem
Sign In to post comments