Dark Maze question

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was wondering, and wanted to see if the rules allowed this before I tried it and got yelled at [Tongue Out], my gt feeling is telling me smething, but I'm not sure to trust it or not.

Say STRICTLY HYPOTHETIALLY I play
Dark Maze
: Dark Maze can attack this turn as though it didn't have defender.  Exile it at the beginning of the next end step.

I would be able to do something **like** unsummon [or any means of buncing the card back to my hand] before the end of the turn, and not exile Dark Maze, right? 
Yes.  When that ability resolves, it sets up a delayed trigger.  That won't trigger until the End Step.  You can bounce it before then.
DCI Level 1 Judge Please autocard: [c]Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon[/c] = Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon [c=Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon]Skittles[/c] = Skittles Cards do what they say they do. No more. No less.
Yes.  When that ability resolves, it sets up a delayed trigger.  That won't trigger until the End Step.  You can bounce it before then.

Cool beans.

you can even bounce it in response to the trigger
proud member of the 2011 community team
if you have Sundial of the Infinite, you could activate it in response to the exile trigger and your Maze won't even have to be recast.

DCI Certified Judge & Goth/Industrial/EBM/Indie/Alternative/80's-Wave DJ
DJ Vortex

DCI Certified Judge since July 13, 2013
DCI #5209514320

My Wife's Makeup Artist Page <-- cool stuff - check it out

if you have Sundial of the Infinite, you could activate it in response to the exile trigger and your Maze won't even have to be recast.

That's so much better - of course I'm only working with what I have now for the time being because that's what I have to work with so far as cards go, but I hope to get some Sundial of the Infinite, in the future.
A simple blink would do the job, and it would untap the Maze.

If I steal a hundred dollar from a loot of one thousand, people might notice;

If I steal a hundred dollar from a loot of one million, I might get away with it;

If I wish to steal even more and still go unnoticed, I need to make the loot bigger.

Now you know why taxes always go up.

Looting: ''the plundering of public assets by corrupt or greedy authorities'' (Wikipedia)

A simple blink would do the job, and it would untap the Maze.

hehehehe, useful :D

I think the original question has been answered sufficiently :D