Magic Online Personal Summary lifetime activity

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
I just received my Magic Online Personal Summary and noticed that my lifetime points dropped by 332  from the previous summary (5/18) and are less than the one before that (4/26) as well. Anyone know if this is a bug or a correction of a previous bug?
If you drive it in reverse the milage goes backwards.

Throw a tweet @Lee_Sharpe, he's the man for that kind of thing (if he hasn't been promoted into something less relevant)

Guess what? Chicken butt.

On this same topic, the packs won calculation is still incorrect as well.  My displayed packs won is less than the correct number (understanding that the number is only covering V3 forward)

I don't know if the value for my packs won is correct or not, but it has been increasing. MOPR going down seems fishy.

As per Lee's suggestion, I created a case with customer support.
Do we still get something for lifetime points during the centre of the year? I wasn't actively playing last year when they were given out.
Hey all,

We will look into the issue pcjr is having and will try an make sure that the next newsletter has the correct lifetime total. 

As for packs won, the lifetime packs won category should not decrease as it is tracked from the start of v3, but the format packs won will reset at the beginning of each year.  

We will be discussing lifetime rewards again soon, so stay tuned! 

Chris
Is there a reason why we can't see all those stats through the MTGO client whenever we want?
For a great source of information on the Pauper format check out Pauper's Cage!
Is there a reason why we can't see all those stats through the MTGO client whenever we want?

Sounds like a great idea for the new client (assuming that the stats are tracked in real time instead of generated by a "monthly" report).

Hey all,

We will look into the issue pcjr is having and will try an make sure that the next newsletter has the correct lifetime total. 

As for packs won, the lifetime packs won category should not decrease as it is tracked from the start of v3, but the format packs won will reset at the beginning of each year.  

We will be discussing lifetime rewards again soon, so stay tuned! 

Chris

Hi Chris - there is an error in lifetime packs won - it is *not* being properly calculated from the start of V3.  We had this discussion a year or so back - I still have some of the PMs =)  There was an older thread about it too but I can't find it.

Looking into it.  Thanks. 
My Lifetime Activity (MOPR) in today's personal summary was the same as for the one from June 28th. I played in a few Invasion Block drafts since June 28th. These should effect my MOPR points, right?
Will look into it.  Thanks for the message. 
My Lifetime Activity (MOPR) in today's personal summary was the same as for the one from June 28th. I played in a few Invasion Block drafts since June 28th. These should effect my MOPR points, right?

Same. Seems like a repeat email of last months MOPR with a different top 10.

Winter.Wolf

I have passed it along, but with the weekend looming I would not expect to hear back before next week. 
I'll look into it to see if there's an error on Monday. Be confident that even if the newsletter is wrong, it won't affect the MOPR rewards you receive for the month.
Lee Sharpe Data Analyst Wizards of the Coast
I'll look into it to see if there's an error on Monday. Be confident that even if the newsletter is wrong, it won't affect the MOPR rewards you receive for the month.

I'm not worried at all, but don't forget to double the ones between June 28 and July 5! FYI: I gave support a call about the time that I posted here.
Same. Seems like a repeat email of last months MOPR with a different top 10.

Mine was more than a repeat. Lifetime Boosters Won and Boosters Won in 2012 were updated (but, I don't really know if the booster count was correct, I don't track that). Also, the 2012 MOCS Season 7 QPs are listed instead of those for Season 6.