"Oh Brave New World..."

After looking down my nose for most of my short life at those who played Dungeons and Dragons, I finally ventured forth into its realm.

I found a world full of strange monsters, interesting characters and places, where the possibilties are simply endless. 

Since I already had experience in the way of other RPGs, the idea and interacting with NPCs as well as the actions of other players was very easy for me to grasp--but I am not limited by the game--I decide my character's fate.

My character is a Dragonborn Paladin named Lorrick Bane, Lawful Good alignment, currently on a campaign to regain his memories along with a group of fellow adventurers: a Tiefling named Leopold (whom he despises for his evil nature and because Bane has a grudge against his kind), a Eladrin named Lolli (who Lorrick has formed a friendship with since Lorrick has had to stand up for against bigots and spent a good amount of time enjoying a strong drink at the local tavern), and for a short time a quite frankly stupid Dragonborn Paladin called Zeest--who was killed by Drueger commoners while we were visiting their city in the Underdark.

And the journey isn't over yet... looking forward to it.  Laughing
Welcome to the hobby!

But this should really be in 4e general.  I wouldn't want to subject a new player to this subforum. 
Seriously, though, you should check out the PbP Haven. You might also like Real Adventures, IF you're cool.
Knights of W.T.F.- Silver Spur Winner
4enclave, a place where 4e fans can talk 4e in peace.
Welcome to the hobby!

But this should really be in 4e general.  I wouldn't want to subject a new player to this subforum. 

A good, good point.
Sign In to post comments