Just made it today. Suggestions?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
This is a red black blue I just decided to make. It's worked in 2 of the 3 duels I've been in.

Creatures.

Artifacts.
[deck]
1 Time Sieve
2 Mask of Riddles
2 Talisman of Indulgence
2 Talisman of Dominance
1 Demonspine Whip
3 Mistvein Birderpost
[/deck]

Other spells
[deck]
1 Eldet Mastery
1 Magefire Wings
2 Cloven Casting
2 Deny Reality
1 Slave of Bolas
2 Soul Manipulation
2 Agony warp
2 Bituminous blast
[/deck]

Land
4 swamp
5 Mountain
4 island

What do you think?
-Quotes from The Rebellion of the Four players- alright, first round and our leader crited on our defender. Go team. Those were, in order, my facial expressions after reading Talis's move.-Dark9174 after A slick move by the enemy swordmage (I apologize ahead of time, guys. I hit the only PC I was almost certain I'd miss. I shall join Grunn in the "I've critted on my teammate" corner of shame, now.)- TheDracon
I think that 13 lands are far too few, even with your Mistvein Borderposts and Talismans.

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
So other than that, it seems good?
-Quotes from The Rebellion of the Four players- alright, first round and our leader crited on our defender. Go team. Those were, in order, my facial expressions after reading Talis's move.-Dark9174 after A slick move by the enemy swordmage (I apologize ahead of time, guys. I hit the only PC I was almost certain I'd miss. I shall join Grunn in the "I've critted on my teammate" corner of shame, now.)- TheDracon
So other than that, it seems good?

Not especially.

Your deck lacks coherency and purpose.

What are the notable interactions? How do you win? What are you weak to? Your inital post should have adressed these things.

Why are you running so many 1 and 2's of? 

13 lands is absolutely too few. I'd be running 24.

I see 0 justification for the inclusion of a 3rd colour.

What is your budget for improvements? Do you have any Format or Legality requirements?

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!

Budget for improvements. I have like, no money. I'm not sure of problems yet. I haven't been having a problem with lands at all. Idea of the deck was make something that my friends won't say, "oh that deck. I don't want to play" how do I win? Get opponent to 0 life. Weaknesses? Not sure yet.
Essentially the deck is just for fun, not something I plan on super investing in. The three Nemesis I plan on putting in a mill deck with a fourth one
The problem is really that many of the cards are sub-par. dross ripper  is not very good, and neither is the viashino. Time sieve doesn't have enough artifacts to run around it smoothly, and your finishers try to mix mill and damage. I'd recomend you pick a direction in which to go and flesh it out. Either a true artifact deck, or grixis control.
Woot! Go RED! I love red! Red is awesome! Did I mention I love red?
those personality things
Suprisingly enough, in that test, I'm not red I am White/Black
I am White/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg)

Boss smileys: Come check out the Expanded Multiverse Project for great stories and a great community
quotes
56778328 wrote:
Why did you post it here? "Hey, all you guys who play this game! I'm not gonna play it!" "Umm... Ok, dude."
I would drop the Black, and put in more lands as said in previous posts. You really don't have to much going on with black anyways and it will make things flow better. I can kinda see why you put so few lands in there but honestly I think land is better than artifacts for mana especially where you have Time Sieve which will eventually eat up those resources anyways.If you are going all artifacts then you should focus it otherwise get some better creatures and spells in there. I can't imagine beating anyone in a duel with that deck but I suppose it would be possible .
I wouldn't drop black instead I would add mindslaver and skeleton shard both are relatively cheap and I would take out time sieve it will give you the extra turn like you are wanting but without the sack engine or if you are wanting to keep time sieve in you should think about putting in a couple of thopter assembly in so you don't have to sack five of your creatures and have to build it all back up again for another turn and all the cards that I have suggested are all relatively cheap mabye a couple dollars for each