Playtest packet errata?

I've read that others found this but it seems not to be a thread.
Some statistics in the pregenerated characters don't match with the rules in the playtest packet.
For example the greataxe of the fighter making 2d6 instead of 1d12, or the AC of the moradin's cleric is 18 instead of 16. Also the moradin's cleric has no profincy in shields while it's clear from his sheet that he should have.
There's an official errata that I missed?
I know that this first playtest isn't about this trivial things, but my players will notice this (they're too expert) and I just wanted to know if anyone came up with an official solution.
They don't have an official errata thread yet, but it would be nice if they put one up eventually to fix or clarify some of these minor discrepancies. For now the best plan is go with your gut and play the game as you think the designers intend it to be played, then when you give feedback mention any obvious error or ambiguities you find so they know to clean it up.

Also, regarding the attack bonuses on the character sheets not matching the ability modifiers, it definitely looks to me like everybody, PCs and monsters alike, get a base +2 on their attack. There's +2 attack added on the character sheets for all the weapons above the corresponding ability modifier, the spell casters mention as part of their class descriptions they get +2 on their attack bonuses for spells, and almost all the monsters I looked at in the Besitary appear to have an additional +2 bonus on their attack rolls above their corresponding ability (eg Bugbears have Str 15 (+2) and attack bonus +4, Giant Centipedes have Str 8 (-1) and attack bonus +1, etc).  So I think it's a pretty safe bet that basically everything in the game has a free base +2 on their attacks.
thanks for the answer.
I'll take this +2 base attack as a rule.
As I said I don't think this first playtest is about this trivial bonuses.
What bothers me for the playtest I'll have this evening is the damage of the fighter greataxe. What happens if he choose to use another weapon?
At this level that +2 misterious bonus to damages will affect his gameplay and fun.
I'll think I'll use the fighter as it is written in his sheet but I'm a bit disappointed there's no errata or official answer.
thanks for the answer.
I'll take this +2 base attack as a rule.
As I said I don't think this first playtest is about this trivial bonuses.
What bothers me for the playtest I'll have this evening is the damage of the fighter greataxe. What happens if he choose to use another weapon?
At this level that +2 misterious bonus to damages will affect his gameplay and fun.
I'll think I'll use the fighter as it is written in his sheet but I'm a bit disappointed there's no errata or official answer.

Well you have a few options of course:

1) you can assume that the extra +2 is a mistake and reduce the damage to +5 instead of +7. Then if the fighter switches to another melee weapon calculate the damage normally (assuming its Strength based the damage modifier would be +5 plus the enchantment on the weapon) 

2) you can assume that the fighter is getting an extra +2 damage specifically on axes because he's a dwarf and leave the +7 in place. Then if he switches to another axe continue giving him the extra +2, but if he switches to another type of melee weapon then don't give him the extra +2.

3) you can assume that he has a fighter feature or something that gives +2 damage on two handed weapons. Then leave the damage as +7 and give a bonus +2 if he wields another two-handed weapon, and don't give it for one-handed weapons.

Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to tell yet exactly which of those three cases is actually what's going on behind the scenes so it's up to each DM which option to use. Then when you give feedback just explain which way you went and how it worked out.
me I think it's just an error or refuse of some removed rule.
It bothers me because the average damage inflicted by the fighter's player is important to him. Because he's the fighter.
Even the 2d6 Vs 1d12 change the average damage.
I think I'll use your option 2 just because I like it.
His greataxe inflicts 2d6 because it's a dwarven greataxe (dwarves do it better).
Not an official solution but I think it will work fine.
Thanks for your help.
...His greataxe inflicts 2d6 because it's a dwarven greataxe (dwarves do it better)..

You know what they say, once you go stout you'll never go out. Smile
For the purposes of playtesting, those numbers become important.  As a DM I want to know where all the math is coming from.  That's part of my job, and I need to be able to reconcile the numbers on the sheet with the actual mechanics.  I hope there's either an errata or an additional document released that explains why there are discrepancies between the guides and the numbers on the character sheets.

Here's my rampant speculation about the class bonuses. Specifically, it looks like proficiency in a class of weapons gives you a +2 to ATT.

Fighters get it for all weapons

Rogues get it for finesse weapons and simple missile weapons

Clerics get it for basic weapons and simple missile weapons

… (I think Moradin adds warhammers to the proficiency list)

Wizards get it for daggers, slings and quarterstaffs

Fighters also can get Weapon Focus (which provides +2 to DMG) as well as some other mechanic for another +1 ATT and +2 DMG (probably a bonus for using a two-handed weapon) – all at first level. A Fighter with 18 STR and the right weapon/focus/proficiencies is +7 ATT and +8 DMG.

Not to be left out, Clerics & Wizards get a +2 to ATT when using spells - so a similar mechanic is in effect here.

You know what they say, once you go stout you'll never go out.

You're right ;)

@Temohjyn:
For the purposes of playtesting, those numbers become important.

I think it's not this case.

As a DM I want to know where all the math is coming from.  That's part of my job, and I need to be able to reconcile the numbers on the sheet with the actual mechanics.

but you're absolutely right on this point.
Regarding Errata... there is one spell/monster, can't remember which that says that something grants the person both Poison reistance, and poison immunity.  What's the difference? Why does it do both?
Even with a shield, the Moradin cleric's AC doesn't add up, it doesn't look like.  This playtest is for basic rules, though--theoretically, the actual numbers don't matter.  Although that seems quite silly to me.  More likely is that there are character rules we don't know yet.
Random notes from my mind
Centipede bite is a finessed weapon (+1 Dex)
Moradin Cleric's Guardian Theme grants a +1 to AC and proficency with shields

Most weapons have a +2 proficency bonus. (Or as another has said having proficency gives you a +2 to hit)

Ax Damage I think is a carry over (The 2d6 v 1d12), though one could argue that its a slayer feature.
+2 extra damage is still up in the air, but it applies to the crossbow as well.

+1(dex) +2(Weapon focus) = +3 not +5.
I'm leaning towards '+2 to damage from Slayer' and calling it a day, the +2 is what makes a level 3 fighter not be outclassed by Magic Missile, so its fairly important.

Regarding Errata... there is one spell/monster, can't remember which that says that something grants the person both Poison reistance, and poison immunity.  What's the difference? Why does it do both?

The Sekelton has resistance to Necrotic Damage and Immunity to it is that what you were talking about?

And I would assume based on how skeletons worked in the past, resistance is 1/2 damage damage (rounded down) and a typo to have both, they are first didn't want to make them immune then said 'eh what the hey'.
Ok, I've done a bit of research on the subject of all the phantom math and I have found 2 different things.

1. Yes, the Bonuses to the fighter's attack roll do seem to be coming from some kind of weapon proficiency. But then again it might not ALL be proficiency. Case and point, the wizard gets +2 to spell attacks, but has a +3 bonus on the character sheet. So at this point, we just don't know. It's best to take the character sheet at it's word. The point of the test is to test if the system works. Knowlege of every +1 isn't exactly necessary.

2. Die type changes between How to play and the character sheets seem to be based on race. The Dwarf turns a warhammer from d8 to d10, and a Greateaxe from 1d12 into 2d6. This is confirmed in a overview released by Mike Mearls. 
My two copper.
Just a quick update, the most recent Legends and Lore article explains that damage die upgrades for the weapons on the character sheets stems from racial affinities to those weapons. wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4ll/2... 

From the article:

One final detail: the current cleric's warhammer deals 1d10 damage. The warhammer in the equipment section uses a d8 for its damage. For the races, we decided to use a mechanic that improves a weapon's die to indicate a racial affinity for a weapon. This cuts down on math at the table and also means that you need to look only to your abilities and class for modifiers.

Presumably the dwarf characters has affinity for their warhammer and great axe while the halfling rogue has affinity for his dagger and sling, hence their damage dice being upgraded a notch.

This still doesn't explain the dwarf fighter getting an additional +2 damage above and beyond the +2 bonus damage for his weapon focus and ability modifiers. So either that additional +2 is due to some additional hidden benefit or is a typo or is left over from a previous version of the dwarf fighter (who knows?)