I need some answers and opinions (4e)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi,

I need to talk to someone with experience running 4e games. I'd like to lay out my campaign to someone and get some opinions on things like pacing, difficulty and direction. There are also some basic rule questions that will probably pop up.

I am looking for someone to talk to over Skype or similar device. Maybe we could use the VT in here, even. I don't need much time, and it's completely up to you how long you want to help me; I know it's a big favour to ask. Even if you only have 5 minutes, I'll take it

So if anyone could spare the time, please send me a private message, so we can set it up.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I need to talk to someone with experience running 4e games. I'd like to lay out my campaign to someone and get some opinions on things like pacing, difficulty and direction. There are also some basic rule questions that will probably pop up.

I am looking for someone to talk to over Skype or similar device. Maybe we could use the VT in here, even. I don't need much time, and it's completely up to you how long you want to help me; I know it's a big favour to ask. Even if you only have 5 minutes, I'll take it

So if anyone could spare the time, please send me a private message, so we can set it up.

Thanks in advance.

I probably can't help with campaign details, but I can talk about things that I think make a game run more smoothly. And then you can listen to MY campaign issues.

I'll message you.

If I have to ask the GM for it, then I don't want it.

Sign In to post comments