Panama City, Florida - Looking for a 3.5 or Pathfinder game.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello I live in Panama City, Florida. I'm looking to join a 3.5 or Pathfinder game. A teen friendly game would be appreciated. If you have any opening in a game and are looking for a player, just PM me.

Come to 4ENCLAVE for a fan based 4th Edition Community.

I know this is OT, but did you find one? I know it hard finding a game(stupid video games!). It would be nice to know if any other teens are playing tabletop RPGs these days.
I'm not sure if this topic is still active but if so did either of you ever find a group because it doesn't seem like there's anything in Panama City.
I am looking to move to the Panama City FL area and am looking for players for either 3.5 or Pathfinder. Can also GM. Please email me at nilefire@hotmail.com TY
I am looking to move to the Panama City FL area and am looking for players for either 3.5 or Pathfinder. Can also GM. Please email me at nilefire@hotmail.com TY

There are a lot of groups active in Panama City. I know of two or three although most of them I know personally are running in 4th. I have heard that there are some 3.5/Pathfinder groups but none that I know personally.  
Sign In to post comments