Are other people still getting Invalid Urls?

Yes, I'm still getting the 400 Error, bad URL. I WANT MY PACKET. 
Just got an email from ORC_Ghost, who found an irregularity in my account, fixed it, and now I'm a Playtester! Yay!

He/she did also say that they are now checking the other accounts for similar irregularities. Hopefully, that will help some folks out.

There is hope.
I have the same problem, I'm standing in front of my pc, click, click, click on the mai, but nothing. Invalid Url, error 400.
When I click the link in the e-mail I keep getting sent back to the playtest sign up screen and don't get a download.
When I click the link in the e-mail I keep getting sent back to the playtest sign up screen and don't get a download.

I am also getting this error, can't download the packet.
Also cannot download the packet
My link just sends me to the Wizards of the Coast Customer Service webpage.  Kinda bummed.
I guess my group isn't going to get to play tonight because this doesn't seem to be resolved.
What worked for me was making sure I used the same email address to sign-up for the playtest as was associated with my wizards.com account.
"At a certain point, one simply has to accept that some folks will see what they want to see..." Dragon 387
I guess my group isn't going to get to play tonight because this doesn't seem to be resolved.

Same here.
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...(IMPORTANT)

Might also have relevant info for ya. 
"At a certain point, one simply has to accept that some folks will see what they want to see..." Dragon 387
Howdy folks,

For those of you still getting errors, please post in this thread with the details. 

I'll be closing this thread.

Thanks for your patience.   

All around helpful simian

Sign In to post comments