Another bit of feedback

Me and my players have noticed, the spell descriptons tend to be long and wordly. While I love all the extra fluff, we couldn't help thinking it would be much more useful as a quick reference if all the relevent conditions/rule terms/durations etc... in the spells were bolded or something. Or had a seperate list that was just the mechanics of the spells.
I know this is in poor taste but...“4th edition - bad enough to kill Gary Gygax.”
I dunno, but I liked the way it was written. It had fluff, but it wasn't overwhelmingly fluffy. Which is nice, I have to admit; I'm not really a numbers kind of guy (which is odd, seeing as DnD is ostensibly numbers), so I liked the way it was written.
I'm not entirely responding to the creator of this thread's post exactly, but without making a thread for a minor nuisance, I wanted to make notice that there are (so far) two typos/mistakes I've come across. In the Equipment section with acid, it says against metal items it deals 1d4 damage to the Acid. My players would have a field day with that one requiring me to make a DC 10 Death Save for the Acid in order to keep from dealing damage to their armor/items. Also, in the same section, the Lantern, Hooded item makes double-mention of burning for 6 hours. Just wanted to make sure ya'll catch that. Again, sorry if I'm nudging into the wrong thread, but didn't feel it was necessary.

As to what's spoken here, I like the additional details. Makes it more interesting to read and not as complex or necessary to try and house-rule it.

Q: If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home, and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here! It's wondrous...with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid.

It's just a matter of personal taste. I'm planning to write up a quick reference sheet of the actual mechanical effects of each spell just so I don't have to wade through the fluff to find the crunch every time someone casts a spell. That said I do appreciate the detailed descriptions, I honestly wasn't expecting that this early on.