A Request for the Mod Team: Delete/lock all threads not related to actual play

We should be talking about our playtest experience, not our toughts on something we haven't tried yet.

So people, please playtest and then post.

Mods, please delete or lock everything that isn't about actual play.  Or move them to the general discussion and out of the playtest forum.

Then this thread should probably be deleted as well as it is not about my actual play experience and will no longer be necessary.
mmm no I think that WotC is getting a lot from the feedback on the boards so far. Let it be.
See the stickied post at the top of the forum:

"Now, if you have questions about the playtest packet or have some cool or troublesome interactions you've thought through but didn't actually come up during a playtest session, those should go in the Playtest Packet Discussion forum. This kind of feedback is still immensely useful, and we'll be checking there regularly as well, but we want this forum to focus on actual playtesting, and leave the purely mechanical crunching and questions to the Playtest Packet Discussion forum."
I've moved all the threads that weren't about playtest experiences (including this one) to the correct forums.

Trevor Kidd Community Manager

I've moved all the threads that weren't about playtest experiences (including this one) to the correct forums.

Which has led to the hilarious situation of a thread in the not-playtest forum demanding deletion of everything not related to the playtest.

Which has led to the hilarious situation of a thread in the not-playtest forum demanding deletion of everything not related to the playtest.

True, but it was just as funny looking at an empty forum with this request in it

Trevor Kidd Community Manager

I for one support this silliness.