Flanking?

Anyone found rules for flanking yet? Can't seem to find them or Combat Advantage. 
For combat advantage see "advantage".

I expect flanking might be found in a future module adding support for using grids and figures. 
Without gaining advantage from flanking (which appears to be the case) the Rogue seems pretty weak in combat as he cannot reliably get sneak attack damage (well, the Halfling can by hiding behind larger allies).  I don't like this.  It's not like flanking is terribly complicated without a grid (especially given the lack of OAs in the core).
Without gaining advantage from flanking (which appears to be the case) the Rogue seems pretty weak in combat as he cannot reliably get sneak attack damage (well, the Halfling can by hiding behind larger allies).  I don't like this.  It's not like flanking is terribly complicated without a grid (especially given the lack of OAs in the core).

If flanking provided advantage, that would be pretty powerful. Getting to alway roll 2 dice from a flank would help out the PCs a lot, especially in a lower monster quantity battle. 

Given how large of a bonus advantage is, I would imagine flanking doesn't provide it.  I would favor delinking sneak attack from advantage, reducing sneak attack to 1d6/2 levels and allowing it to work on flanking.  I don't see rogues getting to use it more than once/encounter, especially if you fight in as many well lit areas as my groups tend to.
I, for one, plan to run the rules as-is.  How often the rogue gets to use her sneak attack is one of those things I plan to keep very close track of to tell Wizards.

If flanking provided advantage, that would be pretty powerful. Getting to alway roll 2 dice from a flank would help out the PCs a lot, especially in a lower monster quantity battle. 

I'm making no assumptions about how powerful the designers intend flanking to be.  Perhaps they want it to be a pretty significant advantage.  Besides, it wouldn't only work to the PC's advantage; encounters with hordes of enemies would be very dangerous.

I, for one, plan to run the rules as-is.  How often the rogue gets to use her sneak attack is one of those things I plan to keep very close track of to tell Wizards.

Same here.  I'm just saying that on my cursory read-through, the Rogue seems like a dud in combat.