The link you sent in an email doesn't go to the download for the playtest, it goes to the Help Page. I am signed in to my account.

same here

The link you sent in an email doesn't go to the download for the playtest, it goes to the Help Page.

I am signed in to my account.

I'm having the same problem as is everyone else in my group. Something is not working.

Same here. Looks like the wrong link was copied and pasted.
I'm also having this problem.
Look up D&D Next playtest in that section.  The new documents will be there for downloading.

Mine downloaded from there with no issues whatsoever. 
Look up D&D Next playtest in that section.  The new documents will be there for downloading.

I did that, I don't see anything listed that's a download. Can you show a screen shot, please?
oh ok is "D&D Next playtest documents", i tought they was instant download from the link provided... thanksSmile
oh ok is "D&D Next playtest documents", i tought they was instant download from the link provided... thanks

I typed that in, and still no go.
due to high traffic is probably slow, try again in a short while
So, I fill out my information and wait for them to be emailed to me?

I did that, I don't see anything listed that's a download. Can you show a screen shot, please?

D&D next playtest, typed in exactly.  After you hit enter, it's the top selection.  A zip file named D&D next playtest materials.
type in D&D next the documents should show up.
due to high traffic is probably slow, try again in a short while

Under the Answers tab, right?
type in D&D next the documents should show up.

So far, I did what everyone here said, and I am still having no luck.
Don't worry, you're not alone. I've been trying for over two hours now.
I'm having the same issue as everyone else, and no combination of the words "D&D Next playtest documents", with or without quotes, is returning any playtest documents.

If I had to guess, I'd suspect it's that the link it's picking up the account information of the person clicking on it, since it loads for an eternity if I click on the My Account page. 
This is such a rookie mistake. Even if it's how you intended, there's nothing in the email saying type anything in, and clearly some people are having issues even if they type that in.

You have my email, several times in fact. Please just email me the documents directly, and make it easier on people. Thanks! Looking forward to you making this EASY on the people you want to help you make the best game possible!

I'm reasonable too, I'll give some time to email me the documents.

This is all I see when I go to the Link. Please explain what you mean by type in D&D Next Playtest.
Leave it to WoTC to mess up something so simple... does not bode well for the future.
I'm going to close these threads and redirect to the main one with the current information, fixes, and workarounds. Please post any further details about your packet download issues there and/or contact customer service so that they can fix things up and get you the packet.

Trevor Kidd Community Manager

Sign In to post comments