Neverwinter Regional Map

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi All

Ive been playing around with CC3 and created my own version of the Neverwinter Region map.

Feel free to use and abuse. Hope someone can get usage from it.

For those of you with kids please check out the D&D Parents Group. http://community.wizards.com/dndparents

I like his map a lot. When viewed at full size, the map gives a look and feel that's very classic fantasy.

It's about 100% better than the map in the 4E Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide.

I wonder if there's a way to link your map image to a wiki for the Neverwinter region? Hrm...

That's seriously good! Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.
Cheers Imruphel aka Scrivener of Doom
Very nice work. Definitely adding it to my map collection, thanks!
RIP George! 4-21-11 RIP Abie! 1-2-13
Funny Forum Quotes
[quote author=82733368 post=532127449]
58115148 wrote:
"You notice a large piece of mold clinging to your toothbrush. What do you do?" "I cast Fireball." "I run like hell!
63797881 wrote:
The standard d4 is somewhat (SOMEWHAT) rounded on the top, the older models are even flat. The Lego is shaped in such a way that in an emergency, you can use one as a makeshift surgical knife.
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
My wife asked me if her pants made her look fat. What do you think I said?
Wife: Do these pants make me look fat? RedSiegfried: I just killed a bunch of orc women and children.
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
28.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character (Monk or otherwise) does not require my character to be completely shitfaced, no matter what the name (and fun interpretation) implies.
29.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character does not require ME to be completely tanked, no matter how "in-character" I want to be..
Glad you all like it. Feel free to use, abuse etc as much as you like. I did it for my game and I just thought others might like to use it.
For those of you with kids please check out the D&D Parents Group. http://community.wizards.com/dndparents
Have you done/are you planning on doing any other maps? More importantly, were I to provide a map picture (one of WotC's towns, most likely) would you be willing to do one?
Funny Forum Quotes
58115148 wrote:
"You notice a large piece of mold clinging to your toothbrush. What do you do?" "I cast Fireball." "I run like hell!
63797881 wrote:
The standard d4 is somewhat (SOMEWHAT) rounded on the top, the older models are even flat. The Lego is shaped in such a way that in an emergency, you can use one as a makeshift surgical knife.
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
Wife: Do these pants make me look fat? RedSiegfried: I just killed a bunch of orc women and children.
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
28.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character (Monk or otherwise) does not require my character to be completely shitfaced, no matter what the name (and fun interpretation) implies.
29.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character does not require ME to be completely tanked, no matter how "in-character" I want to be..
Have you done/are you planning on doing any other maps? More importantly, were I to provide a map picture (one of WotC's towns, most likely) would you be willing to do one?

I haven't done any yet but I will be doing as i get my campaign up and running. Which town were you thinking of ?

Its still very early doors for my group, we have only just started discussing character ideas via email. 
baldur's gate........ but you were not talking to me
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
baldur's gate........ but you were not talking to me

:-)

At some point it could be an interesting challenge to try and take all the different interpretations of Baldurs Gate and merge into one. Thats what i tried to do with the regional map above.

I'm thinking Fallcrest. I may be starting a small campaign there. If you're up for it, let me know.
Funny Forum Quotes
58115148 wrote:
63797881 wrote:
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
I'm thinking Fallcrest. I may be starting a small campaign there. If you're up for it, let me know.

Do you mean the map from the 4e DMG ? Fallcrest is in the Nentir Vale if its the one im thinking of. Without meaning to sound disrespectful what would you do differently to the one thats already there ? Im only asking as i think its a really cool map.
Yeah, I meant that one, but after considering it- I've chosen a specific location...the lone tower on the island in fallcrest.

I've seen several maps of a similar location, but I would like to know if you could whip one up, as I'd like to use one as a base location for players.
Funny Forum Quotes
58115148 wrote:
63797881 wrote:
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
Update: Here's some ideas that may help.

dandddoodles.blogspot.com/2009/04/lonely...
Funny Forum Quotes
58115148 wrote:
63797881 wrote:
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote: