Why is Infernal Wraith not on my Character sheet

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am playing as a Tiefling Rouge. It says on my sheet that I have the Infernal Wraith power but it is not appearing on my move list. My friend also has the same power and his is listed as an option. I am wondering why it is on one sheet and not on the other. Should I just use it as normal or did I do something where this power is removed?
This power did get changed to deal auto damage rather than give bonus to attack rolls, is it because your are looking at move actions?
I dont think so. I had to re-create the character in the Caracter Creator. When I re-did it, even though everything is the same. The power just dissapeared from my list. I chose Diablolic Transformation at level 6. I thought maybe that took the place of Infernal Wraith but I dont see that explained anywhere. Its just a guess

I dont think so. I had to re-create the character in the Caracter Creator. When I re-did it, even though everything is the same. The power just dissapeared from my list. I chose Diablolic Transformation at level 6. I thought maybe that took the place of Infernal Wraith but I dont see that explained anywhere. Its just a guess

No maybe about it:

Diabolic Soul
Heroic Tier
Prerequisite: Tiefling
Benefit: Whenever you take a critical hit, you gain a +2 feat bonus to attack rolls against that enemy until the end of the encounter. In addition, you replace infernal wrath with diabolic transformation.

Maybe if you had read the entire feat? The explanation you were looking for is the second sentence of the feat.
Sorry, It doesn't say that in the character Creator (at least as far as I could see) Thank you for your help.

Also, a crit-trigger feat bonus to attack is basically useless.  Take Expertise.  Unless you want Diabolic Transformation, anyway.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
Moved to D&D Insider per VCL request.