05/21/2012 Draft Simulator

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Draft Simulator, which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com.

I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.
I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

Round 1:
Crimson Mage
Stormblood Berserker
Goblin War Paint
Plummet
Gladecover Scout
Goblin Fireslinger
Greater Basilisk
Garruk's Companion
Sacred Wolf
Fog
Goblin Grenade
Tormented Soul
Dragon's Claw
Kraken's Eye
Mountain

Round 2:
Birds of Paradise
Chandra's Phoenix
Goblin Fireslinger
Slaughter Cry
Reclaim
Goblin Piker
Fling
Llanowar Elves
Fling
Bountiful Harvest
Plummet
Blood Seeker
Taste of Blood
Gladecover Scout
Island

Round 3:
Fireball
Fiery Hellhound
Carnage Wurm
Stampeding Rhino
Blood Ogre
Phantasmal Image
Circle of Flame
Fling
Goblin Fireslinger
Bountiful Harvest
Llanowar Elves
Goblin Arsonist
Angel's Mercy
Demystify
Swamp

I went RG.  The Fireball in the third pack was nice to see.  I am not sure on how this deck would work, and knowing my draft luck it wouldn't do very well.  Thoughts and help are also encouraged.

PS. To the two users who made the first 8 posts of this thread, make sure you read the title for the thread. The first pack Grave Titan was in last week's booster draft.  You posted to the thread before it was even a possible time to do so (early afternoon). Don't you read the other posts, such as the one saying this goes live Monday Morning, or even the title of the thread, whish tells you the booster draft date that goes with this thread.

UW phantasms and fliers...

UW aggro

Creatures (18)
1 x Serra Angel
1 x Stormfront Pegasus
1 x Griffin Rider
1 x Grand Abolisher
3 x Phantasmal Bear
2 x Aether Adept
1 x Arbalest Elite
2 x Gideon's Lawkeeper
1 x Elite Vanguard
2 x Griffin Sentinel
1 x Alabaster Mage
1 x Phantasmal Image
1 x Lord of the Unreal

Spells (6)
1 x Pacifism
1 x Turn to Frog
2 x Mighty Leap
2 x Unsummon

Land (16)
8 x Island
8 x Plains

Personally, I am not a fan of Arablest Elite, Griffin Rider nor Abolisher in your deck.  I think you want to be running more Islands as you really want a turn 1 bear or a turn 3 adept.  I dropped all my double white except Angel (which should be fine by turn 5 given that I have 2 ponders and a looter to sift the deck).  Just my thoughts.

I know pacifism is a big pick but I think ponder is just as big. I started blue and kept on the path. I think a strait blue deck would rock. Seriously in R3 I was rewarded heavely for my blue picks getting phantasmal image, redirect and lord of the unreal. I feel confidant that I could build a strong deck out of this card pool.

Round 1:
Ponder
Mana Leak
Chasm Drake
Turn to Frog
Harbor Serpent
Ponder
Merfolk Looter
Phantasmal Bear
Phantasmal Bear
Levitation
Unsummon
Unsummon
Dragon's Claw
Kraken's Eye
Mountain

Round 2:
Aether Adept
Chasm Drake
Ponder
Chasm Drake
Sunpetal Grove
Phantasmal Bear
Mind Unbound
Flight
Negate
Unsummon
Phantasmal Bear
Blood Seeker
Brink of Disaster
Pride Guardian
Island

Round 3:
Merfolk Looter
Cancel
Aven Fleetwing
Coral Merfolk
Aether Adept
Phantasmal Image
Redirect
Lord of the Unreal
Flight
Dragon's Claw
Dragon's Claw
Worldslayer
Demon's Horn
Demystify
Swamp

PS. To the two users who made the first 8 posts of this thread, make sure you read the title for the thread. The first pack Grave Titan was in last week's booster draft.  You posted to the thread before it was even a possible time to do so (early afternoon). Don't you read the other posts, such as the one saying this goes live Monday Morning, or even the title of the thread, whish tells you the booster draft date that goes with this thread.

This is really Wizards' fault; the Discuss button in the simulator always takes you to the newest thread, not the thread for the draft you just completed, and they create the new thread well before they update the simulator with the new packs.
I did not realize that. I always the forums up before I draft, clicking on the right one when I finish the draft.

UW phantasms and fliers...

UW aggro

Creatures (18)
1 x Serra Angel
1 x Stormfront Pegasus
1 x Griffin Rider
1 x Grand Abolisher
3 x Phantasmal Bear
2 x Aether Adept
1 x Arbalest Elite
2 x Gideon's Lawkeeper
1 x Elite Vanguard
2 x Griffin Sentinel
1 x Alabaster Mage
1 x Phantasmal Image
1 x Lord of the Unreal

Spells (6)
1 x Pacifism
1 x Turn to Frog
2 x Mighty Leap
2 x Unsummon

Land (16)
8 x Island
8 x Plains

Personally, I am not a fan of Arablest Elite, Griffin Rider nor Abolisher in your deck.  I think you want to be running more Islands as you really want a turn 1 bear or a turn 3 adept.  I dropped all my double white except Angel (which should be fine by turn 5 given that I have 2 ponders and a looter to sift the deck).  Just my thoughts.

They're good thoughts too Falcon. I wasn't especially happy about my mana base, but was in a bit of a rush. Once you let the grip on double white mana go, that does open the deck up to fireball, which is probably worth losing abolisher and the archers.

I went WU.  This is a really funny draft.  Had I known I would see Lord of the Unreal I might have made some different picks.  But that would never happen in real life.  So I thought drafting again and drafting differently would be dumb because I still feel this is a better deck.  The second pick was tough, I really wanted Pacifism but I really like Timely Reinforcements because it is so often a game changer.   I also figured I might see another Pacifism but I didn't.

Round 1:
Serra Angel
Timely Reinforcements
Peregrine Griffin
Mighty Leap
Mighty Leap
Griffin Rider
Grand Abolisher
Phantasmal Bear
Ponder
Levitation
Guardians' Pledge
Turn to Frog
Pride Guardian
Kraken's Eye
Mountain

Round 2:
Aether Adept
Arbalest Elite
Griffin Rider
Gideon's Lawkeeper
Elite Vanguard
Auramancer
Timely Reinforcements
Griffin Sentinel
Fling
Guardians' Pledge
Roc Egg
Mighty Leap
Divine Favor
Pride Guardian
Island

Round 3:
Fireball
Griffin Sentinel
Doom Blade
Gideon's Lawkeeper
Aether Adept
Aether Adept
Armored Warhorse
Lord of the Unreal
Armored Warhorse
Flight
Manic Vandal
Coral Merfolk
Demon's Horn
Demystify
Swamp

The Deck:

Creatures [16]:

1x Serra Angel
1x Peregrine Griffin
2x Griffin Rider
1x Grand Abolisher
3x Aether Adept
1x Arbalest Elite
2x Gideon's Lawkeeper
2x Griffin Sentinel
1x Elite Vanguard
2x Armored Warhorse

Other Spells [7]:
1x Ponder
2x Timely Reinforcements
1x Turn to Frog
2x Guardians' Pledge
1x Mighty Leap

Lands:
10x Plains
7x Island

I thought about splashing for Fireball or Doom Blade, but I already am being really greedy with so many WW and UU cards in the deck.  If I got some mana fixing I might be more inclined to splash a third color.  This deck just seems super strong.  With three Aether Adept and two Gideon's Lawkeeper I am not worried about all of the illusions I passed up.  If mana becomes an issue, Guardians' Pledge can be replaced with more Mighty Leap and an Armored Warhorse can come out for Coral Merfolk.
[sblock Draft]Round 1:
Serra Angel
Pacifism
Stormfront Pegasus
Mighty Leap
Mighty Leap
Titanic Growth
Grand Abolisher
Phantasmal Bear
Ponder
Levitation
Guardians' Pledge
Llanowar Elves
Pride Guardian
Kraken's Eye
Mountain

Round 2:
Aether Adept
Unsummon
Roc Egg
Gideon's Lawkeeper
Elite Vanguard
Phantasmal Bear
Timely Reinforcements
Griffin Sentinel
Demystify
Bloodrage Vampire
Phantasmal Bear
Mighty Leap
Divine Favor
Pride Guardian
Island

Round 3:
Stormfront Pegasus
Cancel
Aven Fleetwing
Alabaster Mage
Ice Cage
Phantasmal Dragon
Redirect
Lord of the Unreal
Titanic Growth
Auramancer
Dark Favor
Goblin Arsonist
Angel's Mercy
Demystify
Swamp
[/sblock]

DECKLIST (41)
LANDS (17)
9 x Plains
8 x Island

CREATURES (15)
3 x Phantasmal Bear
Elite Vanguard
Gideon's Lawkeeper
2 x Stormfront Pegasus
Alabaster Mage
Grand Abolisher
Lord of the Unreal
Griffin Sentinel
Aether Adept
Aven Fleetwing
Phantasmal Dragon
Serra Angel

OTHER SPELLS (9)
Ponder
Unsummon
Pacifism
Ice Cage
2 x Mighty Leap
Guardians' Pledge
Timely Reinforcements
Cancel

NOTABLE SIDEBOARD CARDS
2 x Demystify - against enchantments
Redirect - against with significant instant or sorcery spells
Levitation - for longer games
Roc Egg - against larger creatures
Divine Favor - against larger creatures in slower games
Mighty Leap - just in case I need to push through a little more damage in the air

[sblock Mana Curve]Creatures
1cc - 5
2cc - 5
3cc - 2
4cc - 2
5cc - 1
6cc - 0
7cc - 0

Other Spells
1cc - 2
2cc - 5
3cc - 2
4cc - 0
5cc - 0
6cc - 0
7cc - 0

Total
1cc - 7
2cc - 10
3cc - 4
4cc - 2
5cc - 1
6cc - 0
7cc - 0[/sblock]

My strategy for drafting WU started with Serra Angel.  Good first pick card, and white was limited in the pack, so I thought that would send a good signal of white being taken.  I was starting to question white being open halfway through the first pack, but thought it may be being cut to my left.  I was thinking blue or green as the second color.  I was seeing a lot of green and had already pulled some in the first pack and same with blue.  Both would compliment white well.  Green could make a good aggro accelerator, but may stall out mid/late game.  I thought blue was a little better choice adding some control elements to the aggressive white cards, then aggro blue was open so I thought that was a good fit.  I also thought blue being limited coming to me early may indicate it was being pulled to my right, leaving it open in the second pack coming from the left.  I did think about red, it would compliment an aggro deck very well.  But by the time I committed to blue, I thought it may be to late to switch colors.  Even though I regretted the decision after seeing some of the cards passed.  Pack 3 also made me want to switch colors, to black, with the good cards being passed.  After looking at all the other players colors I saw I choose the worst possible colors since white was cut to my right, and blue was cut almost everywhere.  Overall, I think it turned out to be a decent deck.  Definitely aggro, with a hint of control.  It will struggle in mid/late game, so I will need to damage early and often.

I choose to run Guardians' Pledge main deck because I have 8 white creatures, 11 with Timely Reinforcements.  Pledge could be a finisher in a deck with limited finishing options.  Let me know what changes you would make!
[sblock Draft]Round 1:
Crimson Mage
Stormblood Berserker
Stormfront Pegasus
Act of Treason
Goblin Tunneler
Goblin Fireslinger
Grand Abolisher
Goblin Arsonist
Fiery Hellhound
Firebreathing
Goblin Grenade
Unsummon
Pride Guardian
Kraken's Eye
Mountain

Round 2:
Shock
Chandra's Phoenix
Goblin Fireslinger
Crimson Mage
Elite Vanguard
Phantasmal Bear
Fling
Elite Vanguard
Fling
Goblin War Paint
Phantasmal Bear
Mighty Leap
Reclaim
Gladecover Scout
Island

Round 3:
Fireball
Fiery Hellhound
Manic Vandal
Goblin Arsonist
Blood Ogre
Phantasmal Dragon
Redirect
Crimson Mage
Goblin Fireslinger
Cancel
Llanowar Elves
Lightning Elemental
Angel's Mercy
Demystify
Swamp
[/sblock]

DECKLIST (40)
LANDS (16)
16 x Mountain

CREATURES (16)
2 x Goblin Arsonist
3 x Goblin Fireslinger
Goblin Tunneler
3 x Crimson Mage
Stormblood Berserker
Manic Vandal
Blood Ogre
2 x Fiery Hellhound
Chandra's Phoenix
Lightning Elemental

OTHER SPELLS (8)
Goblin Grenade
Shock
Firebreathing
Fireball
Goblin War Paint
2 x Fling
Act of Treason

1cc - 5
2cc - 5
3cc - 5
4cc - 1
5cc - 0
6cc - 0
7cc - 0

Other Spells
1cc - 4
2cc - 3
3cc - 1
4cc - 0
5cc - 0
6cc - 0
7cc - 0

Total
1cc - 9
2cc - 8
3cc - 6
4cc - 1
5cc - 0
6cc - 0
7cc - 0[/sblock]

Second draft.  Started with red, with the first few picks I was heading aggro, so I went all in on aggro.  Tried to add some good white aggro creatures, but didn't get enough to make it worthwhile to play 2-color.  With the Firebreathing and 2 Hellhounds, a mono red deck felt like the right way to go.  With a mono color deck and only 1 spell at 4 or more, 16 lands should be plenty.  I could go less, but this will give more strength to my firebreathers and I don't have any other cards to include.
Am I the only B/G drafter here? I thought about white, but green was too strtong too pass up. I have a bajillion ponders, so mana should never be an issue, and the ability to craft your draws is very nice. probably most of the victories would be because of that.
Am I the only B/G drafter here? I thought about white, but green was too strtong too pass up. I have a bajillion ponders, so mana should never be an issue, and the ability to craft your draws is very nice. probably most of the victories would be because of that.

You should always draft based on what is being passed to you, and in this case white was clearly stronger than green.  Pack 1 Pick 1 was clearly Serra Angel, there really wasn't even another card worth considering.  Then Pack 2 pick 2 was probably Pacifism, although I am a huge fan of Timely ReinforcementsMana Leak might have been worth considering if the first pick wasn't Serra Angel.
[sblock Draft]Round 1:
Jace's Archivist
Mana Leak
Unsummon
Unsummon
Ice Cage
Ponder
Frost Breath
Phantasmal Bear
Phantasmal Bear
Levitation
Negate
Turn to Frog
Pride Guardian
Kraken's Eye
Mountain

Round 2:
Aether Adept
Reassembling Skeleton
Onyx Mage
Blood Seeker
Frost Breath
Blood Seeker
Alluring Siren
Amphin Cutthroat
Smallpox
Unsummon
Phantasmal Bear
Mighty Leap
Reclaim
Gladecover Scout
Island

Round 3:
Vengeful Pharaoh
Cancel
Doom Blade
Divination
Aether Adept
Phantasmal Dragon
Bloodrage Vampire
Lord of the Unreal
Bloodrage Vampire
Auramancer
Dark Favor
Goblin Arsonist
Angel's Mercy
Demystify
Swamp
[/sblock]

DECKLIST (41)
LANDS (17)
10 x Island
7 x Swamp

CREATURES (14)
3 x Phantasmal Bear
2 x Blood Seeker
Lord of the Unreal
Onyx Mage
2 x Bloodrage Vampire
Jace's Archivist
2 x Aether Adept
Phantasmal Dragon
Vengeful Pharaoh

OTHER SPELLS (10)
Ponder
3 x Unsummon
Mana Leak
Ice Cage
Doom Blade
Divination
Frost Breath
Cancel

NOTABLE SIDEBOARD CARDS
Reassembling Skeleton
Alluring Siren
Turn to Frog
Dark Favor
Levitation
Negate
Frost Breath
Smallpox

1cc - 3
2cc - 4
3cc - 5
4cc - 1
5cc - 1
6cc - 0
7cc - 0

Other Spells
1cc - 4
2cc - 3
3cc - 3
4cc - 0
5cc - 0
6cc - 0
7cc - 0

Total
1cc - 7
2cc - 7
3cc - 8
4cc - 1
5cc - 1
6cc - 0
7cc - 0[/sblock]

Definitely like the outcome of this deck much better.  This deck has control elements with plenty more in sideboard depending on opponent's deck.  This feels like a stronger deck.  Still low mana curve with only 2 spells at 4 or more cmc.  Looking for feedback.  Thanks!

You should always draft based on what is being passed to you, and in this case white was clearly stronger than green.  Pack 1 Pick 1 was clearly Serra Angel, there really wasn't even another card worth considering.  Then Pack 2 pick 2 was probably Pacifism, although I am a huge fan of Timely ReinforcementsMana Leak might have been worth considering if the first pick wasn't Serra Angel.

I actually picked ponder first, it is something that lets you fish for bombs, so i rank it higher than the angel.  I moved into white first, then saw almost no white, and began taking some green too. I decided at pack two to move into one or the other for good, and green one that race. I do have a Mana leak which i took second pick.

Round 1:
Serra Angel
Timely Reinforcements
Stormfront Pegasus
Turn to Frog
Ice Cage
Ponder
Merfolk Looter
Phantasmal Bear
Ponder
Hideous Visage
Unsummon
Unsummon
Pride Guardian
Kraken's Eye
Mountain

Round 2:
Aether Adept
Arbalest Elite
Roc Egg
Gideon's Lawkeeper
Divine Favor
Auramancer
Timely Reinforcements
Peregrine Griffin
Goblin Fireslinger
Dark Favor
Ponder
Mighty Leap
Goblin Piker
Pride Guardian
Island

Round 3:
Fireball
Arbalest Elite
Aven Fleetwing
Alabaster Mage
Aether Adept
Phantasmal Image
Armored Warhorse
Lord of the Unreal
Bloodrage Vampire
Flight
Dark Favor
Coral Merfolk
Angel's Mercy
Demystify
Swamp

I was going for a more control based UW deck. Probably could have done better with some of the picks. Any thoughts?

But my deck will probably look like this:

Land (17)

7 x Island
8 x Plains
2 x Mountain

Creatures (10)

1 x Albaster Mage 1W
1 x Merfolk Looter 1U
1 x Serra Angel 3WW
1 x Roc Egg 2W
1 x Gideon Lawkeeper W
1 x Peregrine Griffin 4W
1 x Phantasmal Image 1U
2 x Arbalest Elite 2WW
2 x Aether Adept 1UU

Spells (12)

2 x Ponder U
2 x Unsummon U
2 x Timely Reinforcements 2W
1 x Fireball XR
1 x Turn to Frog 1U
1 x Mighty Leap 1W
1 x Divine Favor 1W

U/W/r aggro/tempo

Round 1:
Serra Angel
Pacifism
Stormfront Pegasus
Turn to Frog
Ice Cage
Ponder
Merfolk Looter
Phantasmal Bear
Phantasmal Bear
Levitation
Negate
Unsummon
Pride Guardian
Island
Mountain

Round 2:
Overrun
Acidic Slime
Phantasmal Bear
Gideon's Lawkeeper
Elite Vanguard
Phantasmal Bear
Turn to Frog
Elite Vanguard
Goblin Fireslinger
Guardians' Pledge
Ponder
Mighty Leap
Divine Favor
Pride Guardian
Island

Round 3:
Fireball
Arbalest Elite
Aven Fleetwing
Alabaster Mage
Ice Cage
Phantasmal Image
Redirect
Lord of the Unreal
Armored Warhorse
Flight
Llanowar Elves
Coral Merfolk
Angel's Mercy
Demystify
Swamp

Creatures (16)

Non-Creatures (8)
[deck]
1x Pacifism
2x Turn to Frog
2x Ice Cage
1x Negate
1x Fireball
1x Levitation
[/deck]

Lands (16)
[deck]
2x Mountain
8x Island
6x Plains
[/deck]

I would be perfectly happy to play this deck. I know 17 lands is the norm, but my curve is soooooo low that I cut a plains to add in coral merfolk just to keep the aggro up.  I have a sh*7storm of 1 and 2 drops that beat face for 2 damage.  Those are backed up by gideon's lawkeeper, the arbalest elite, pacifism, turn to frog, and ice cage to keep opponent's pesky creatures out of the way.
Then I have some creatures pulling double duty: alabaster mage, lets me not block as much and merfolk looter lets me dig for more creatures/answers.  The aven fleetwing is a little underwhelming, but it's a 2-power flying hexproof creature so I'm not going to complain too much for limited.  Serra angel and phantasmal image are the critter bombs for the deck.  Lord of the Unreal puts my illusion tribal over the top.  Negate should hose the opponent one time around...like that Gideon Jura the guy to my right pulled.  Fireball and Levitation are finishers.

***************************************************************************************

From Mark Rosewater's Tumblr: the0uroboros asked: How in the same set can we have a hexproof, unsacrificable(not a word) creature AND a land that makes it uncounterable. How does this lead to interactive play? I believe I’m able to play my creature and you have to deal with it is much more interactive than you counter my creature.

***************************************************************************************

Post #777

MaRo: One of the classic R&D stories happened during a Scars of Mirrodin draft. Erik Lauer was sitting to my right (meaning that he passed to me in the first and third packs). At the end of the draft, Erik was upset because I was in his colors (black-green). He said, "Didn't you see the signals? I went into black-green in pack one." I replied, "Didn't you see my signals? I started drafting infect six drafts ago."

MaRo: I redesigned him while the effect was on the stack.

I actually picked ponder first, it is something that lets you fish for bombs, so i rank it higher than the angel.  I moved into white first, then saw almost no white, and began taking some green too. I decided at pack two to move into one or the other for good, and green one that race. I do have a Mana leak which i took second pick.

Ponder should never rank higher than Serra Angel.  Ponder allows you to sift through a few cards, not fish.  And you need bombs to find with Ponder and those will only be in the first couple of picks, usually just the first pick.  Serra may not be a "bomb", but it can be a game winner by itself.  That should always rank higher than a card that could let you find a bomb.  And Ponders are usually floating around late in packs, I have pulled them second to last pick many times.

Ponder should never rank higher than Serra Angel.  Ponder allows you to sift through a few cards, not fish.  And you need bombs to find with Ponder and those will only be in the first couple of picks, usually just the first pick.  Serra may not be a "bomb", but it can be a game winner by itself.  That should always rank higher than a card that could let you find a bomb.  And Ponders are usually floating around late in packs, I have pulled them second to last pick many times.

I don't know. 4/4 flying vigilant angel for 6... yeah 4/4 so can't be LB or shocked.. but can be bounced, can be DB'd, can be pacified... I went control route and honestly poor serra don't got much chance against the control. I seriously can't see how Serra Angel is any better of a pick then ponder.

Ponder gives you deck advantage... especially when you yanked 3 or 4 of them.
I wanted to see what would happen, so I drafted a really weird U/B aggro deck that emphasized low cost and bounce effects. It's built around jace's archivist just because I was curious. If you can get Jace's archivist working in the midgame you can be dropping several creatures a turn, while your opponent struggles to make good use of his cards. The only thing I wish I could have managed is getting something better than vengeful pharoh to protect myself from decking. Still, it's all symmetrical so my opponent could easily deck first, if they have even one piece of card draw. Worldslayer is there as my deck's answer to a powerful board. Since everything I have is in the 1-3 drop range it doesn't hurt me much to keep the board locked down in an early game setup.
My drafted cards are here:

Here it is, what do people think? 
I figure that it probably wouldn't work, but it was an interesting experiment. Also, there were a huge number of good black two drops, which is really the only reason it was possible for this to look reasonable.
1                                            2                                        3                                          4                                         5

Tormented Soul

Child of Night

Jace's Archivist

Gravedigger

Vengeful Pharaoh

Phantasmal Bear

Duskhunter Bat

Aether Adept

Phantasmal Bear

Duskhunter Bat

Bloodrage Vampire

Phantasmal Bear

Child of Night

Aether Adept

Phantasmal Bear

Onyx Mage

Phantasmal Image

Duskhunter Bat

Lord of the Unreal

Spells

Unsummon

Doom Blade

Worldslayer

Unsummon

Smallpox

you seem to think very highly of serra's angel. but in a 40 (really starting at 33) card deck, digging for three and puting them in the right order is really good. also, if you're hunting for land, either shuffle the nonlands or grab what you see
Sign In to post comments