The end of this forum?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Now that the Dungeon Survival Guide has been released, there are no new 4e products in the schedule. Menzoberranzan and the Ed Greenwood's FR are system neutral as are the new map packs and dungeon tiles. It's a sad thing to say, but this forum should probably be shut down or archived. I can't see it getting a whole lot of use.
We'll be taking another look at this forum in a few months.  In the meantime, there's still a decent amount of activity and it can still be used to discuss the upcoming edition neutral products.

All around helpful simian

G G C.....G C E.....G C E, G C E, G C E......C E G.....G E C......G G C (Find a piano and bang it out)
Now that the Dungeon Survival Guide has been released, there are no new 4e products in the schedule. Menzoberranzan and the Ed Greenwood's FR are system neutral as are the new map packs and dungeon tiles. It's a sad thing to say, but this forum should probably be shut down or archived. I can't see it getting a whole lot of use.

Have its name changed to "D&D Future Releases"?   

"Ah, the age-old conundrum. Defenders of a game are too blind to see it's broken, and critics are too idiotic to see that it isn't." - Brian McCormick

G G C.....G C E.....G C E, G C E, G C E......C E G.....G E C......G G C (Find a piano and bang it out)

TAPS, I believe.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." --Bill Cosby (1937- ) Vanador: OK. You ripped a gateway to Hell, killed half the town, and raised the dead as feral zombies. We're going to kill you. But it can go two ways. We want you to run as fast as you possibly can toward the south of the town to draw the Zombies to you, and right before they catch you, I'll put an arrow through your head to end it instantly. If you don't agree to do this, we'll tie you this building and let the Zombies rip you apart slowly. Dimitry: God I love being Neutral. 4th edition is dead, long live 4th edition. Salla: opinionated, but commonly right.
fun quotes
58419928 wrote:
You have to do the work first, and show you can do the work, before someone is going to pay you for it.
69216168 wrote:
If you can't understand how someone yelling at another person would make them fight harder and longer, then you need to look at the forums a bit closer.
quote author=56832398 post=519321747]Considering DnD is a game wouldn't all styles be gamist?[/quote]
Yes sir, you are correct.