New Tiles for VT

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am really disappointed that there have been no additional Dungeon tiles loaded into the Virtual Table.  I would like to see some of the cave, desert and winter tiles added to allow for diverse games to be used.  It has been up for awhile and the tiles seem to have been ignored.

I create this thread in hopes of created support from other players to get the tiles added to future updates. 

I SUPPORT THIS POST 

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

In Support
I also am in support of this.

It has been a long time since new dungeon tiles and token pictures were added.  The last tiles added were a lame attempt in bringing dungeon magazine maps in.  The problem was, you also brought the seceret, hidden, DM only information in with it.

Based on the lack of updates (other than syncing with compendium updates) and lack of concern for its users, I wonder if WotC might be thinking of abandoning the project.

Based on the lack of updates (other than syncing with compendium updates) and lack of concern for its users, I wonder if WotC might be thinking of abandoning the project.

My guess is that they're spending their time working on the new 5e tools, including a VT. There's been a lot of chatter about the fact that WotC has hired a Chinese digital art studio to do something for them. VT maybe? Who knows... but I think the writing is on the wall for the 4e VT, or anything else 4e for that matter. There's plenty of bugs that didn't get fixed in the DDI update which makes me think the 4e tools are becoming less a priority with every passing day.