hybrid executioner (ninja) still not in cb after may update

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
cmon guys whats the deal, i have submitted to cs and didnt even get a response. is there any wizards employee that can at least acknowledge you have seen this? the hybrid fey binder was added straight away. whats the delay here? i first posted about this 4 months ago and it is not even on the known issues list
Not that I would ever play an assassin of any stripe, but I agree that the Character Buidler should be complete.

(Of course it would also help if it did not crash every time I try to make a pdf from it.) 
Member of Grognards for 4th Edition
It seems the hybrid ninja is so secretive and sneaky that even the developers cannot find it and force it into the builder!

On a more serious note... yeah this is depressing. It is on par with the descriptions of the god fragments.
Somewhat related to this: Have they fixed the hybird monk yet? 

I haven't opened the builder since the last update, but last time I tried to make a hybird monk it didn't let you pick from all the traditions and that has been an issue for months, but its not listed as a known issue either.

I will check the builder this weekend and submit a bug report if its not working right.
I'd like these things fixed as well.
It's a very bad sign when such well documented issues are not getting fixed month after month.
its pathetic