Design & Development - Back to the Dungeon

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Design & Development
Back to the Dungeon
by Matt James

The dungeon is an inseparable part of Dungeons & Dragons, but one that rarely gets put into the spotlight. Matt James discusses the joys and challenges of being a co-designer of the recently released Into the Unknown, the Dungeoneer Survival Guide.

Talk about this article here.

astralArchivist.com - 4e D&D house rules, homebrew, and story hours - now featuring ENWorld's Zeitgeist adventure path! Will Thibault is a winged, feathered serpent rarely found anywhere except in warm, jungle-like regions or flying through the ether. Due to his intelligence and powers he is regarded with awe by the inhabitants of his homelands and is considered to be divine.
Logan didn't spring his cool project meta-map on us until partically through. It was cool and I'm glad I was able to share it. 
Matt James Freelance Game Designer Loremaster.org

Follow me on Twitter!
Yeah thanks for the insight into the project Matt, really appreciated !

Logan's dungeon-style chart is pretty cool one :P  

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Very cool map and always excited for a revival of a classic book. The thing I loved about the original was how it provided the space to really delve (ha!) into subsystems to add as much detail as you wanted to a realm of the game. You can't have that in the core books since it is such a niche want, but it's nice to have it when you do want it.