Scars Block: Mono-White Phrexia --- Any Help Apriciated

2 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hello,

I just finished up a deck out of cards I own, and I could use some advice on other cards to get that might make it better.

Land:
25x Plains

Creatures:
4x Priests of Norn
1x Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
3x Lost Leonin
4x Suture Priest
2x Plague Myr
2x Porcelain Legionnaire
1x Wurmcoil Engine
1x Chancellor of the Annex
1x Blinding Souleater
1x Gore Vassal
1x Core Prowler

Other Spells:
1x Ichor Wellspring
1x Decimator Web
2x Norn's Annex
1x Forced Worship
1x Phyrexian Unlife
1x Phyrexian Rebirth
2x Marrow Shards
2x Due Respect
1x Choking Fumes
2x War Report

Thanks alot for any help!

First off, you need more infect creatures and less of any other creature.  Drop everything without infect, add in some Necropede and Ichorclaw MyrInkmoth Nexus is down to $5 right now, if you really want to play infect I would get a set while they're low. 

Drop Norn's Annex, since you're not doing regular damage they have no trouble paying life to attack you.  Drop Decimator Web and Forced Worship, put in Contagion Clasp for those.  You probably have enough artifacts at that point to run Dispatch too, so those two in some numbers should make up most of your removal.  A couple sweepers are good, I like Choking Fumes if you put in some proliferate.  Clasp and Throne of Geth if you can make room for it.

Some pump effects would really help.  Mutagenic Growth and Trigon of Rage aren't white, but they don't need colored mana to use and are probably the best available. 

So with all that, here would be my list.

Darksteel Axe could also be Throne of Geth for proliferating, both are worth testing.  I think I like the Axe just because it's a turn 1 play.
If you find the games go too long, Elesh Norn could go back in.  Otherwise, you hopefully won't ever get up to 7 mana.
Sign In to post comments