G/W Angel Deck

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all,

With the release of the AVR set, I was mind blown by these 2 cards Angel of jubilation and Descendants' Path. I'll be posting a rough choice of cards, please toss in any comments and suggestions on your own take of the cards that I picked. With that said, I would like this deck to be somewhat a rampish? if that's the right wording for it? or is it tempo? sorry, but I'm not good with these things. So without further ado:

Angel of Jubilation
Descendants' Path
Cloudshift
Cathedral Sanctifier
Herald of war
Timberland Guide
Emancipation Angel
Abundant Growth

Any and All suggestions are open. Thanks in advance
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Might consider Druids' Repository it will allow you to get them big angels out more quickly.

-NW
-NW "Behold blessed perfection!" --Sheoldred, Whispering One
What you have there is kinda a random collection of different kinds of cards, a few of which have some synergy but not really. You have a ramp spell in abundant growth but no others. Angel of Jubilation doesnt fit in the rest, which seems to be an attempt at an infinite life deck. I would aim it more at a control deck, mix either white with blue for some early walls and a few counters, then pump your flyers.