Zombie & Werewolf Builds

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
after playing with duel decks and with event decks i've finally taken on the challenge of building my own. I'm working on a werewolf build... because i've pulled 2 huntmaster of the fells from boosters. And my little brother is working with zombies.

i've looked around at some card lists for a while. right now im using cards like full moon's rise and immerwolf and a bunch of cheap werewolf creatures other than huntmaster. im also working around the idea of pumping them up with counters like with increasing savagry and hunger of the howlpack and curse of the stalked prey. wild hunger is there to ensure that my creatures will keep trampling.

i'm wondering if you guys have any cheap werewolf cards that you could suggest for this kind of build? relatively cheap zombie cards (for my brother) as well as relatively cheap werewolf cards would both be appreciated.
should this be in casual play instead? ill make a thread there too.im working with what ive got right now, but im going to go out and buy the cheap singles so i can focus it more into 4 ofs rather than 1 ofs and 2 ofs. here's the deck im using

lands
////////////////////////////////
A good card to have in a werewolf deck would be Moonmist. It's a cheap card, you could pick up a play set for about $1.00.
A good card to have in a werewolf deck would be Moonmist. It's a cheap card, you could pick up a play set for about $1.00.

thank you. thats exactly what i need, i was wondering if there was some sort of force transform card for them when i was playing this deck today. i'll need to pick up 4 of those and 2 more immerwolfs