God-Emperor

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I absolutely love the new Epic Destiny God-Emperor in Dragon 411! I want to build a character that lives up to its epicness, but I'm unsure what class it should be. 

Leaving the powers for what they are, what class has the true potential to be a God-Emperor? It should at least wear big armor, be wise and/or charismatic, and probably be a leader class. I'm leaning towards either Ardent or Paladin, but I don't either class very well so I don't know if they can live up to the promise. 
Ardent/*Paragon Path of Choice*/God-Emperor = God-Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40k....

I MUST DO THIS!
Spiteful Wizard and Voice of Reason of the House of Trolls The Silent God of the House of Trolls Unfrozen OTTer Arbiter of the House of Trolls Yes, I have many titles. Deal with it.
I'm surprised Warlord isn't on the list.  I'm pretty sure "God-Emperor" is just fancy talk for "Bane."
I was going for the glorious psyker that is the God-Emperor of Mankind. Warlord isn't a psyker, so it doesn't really help for that particular idea. Granted, it's a solid choice for a God-Emperor, just not THE God-Emperor from Warhammer 40k.
Spiteful Wizard and Voice of Reason of the House of Trolls The Silent God of the House of Trolls Unfrozen OTTer Arbiter of the House of Trolls Yes, I have many titles. Deal with it.
In that case, I have to agree with the Ardent suggestion.  The idea of having such a sway over the hearts and minds of the people would be the perfect fit.
I've read up on the Warhammer 40K God-Emperor, and I agree that this is something I must do. Ardent it is. Thanks guys!
Bah, Death to the False-Emperor, Glory to the Dark Gods!