Ghost Quarter
"> Ghost Quarter

Glacial Fortress
"> Glacial Fortress

Isolated Chapel
"> Isolated Chapel

Seachrome Coast
"> Seachrome Coast
Looks pretty good, although I would go for 3 Sun Titan and 3 Image. The combo between the two is really powerful now. Other than that, it appears pretty orthodox. I might consider a Liliana or two, but that's just personal preference.

Decks
Standard: Mage-Blade EDH: Rafiq of the Many
Looks pretty good, although I would go for 3 Sun Titan and 3 Image. The combo between the two is really powerful now. Other than that, it appears pretty orthodox. I might consider a Liliana or two, but that's just personal preference.

i would use the lilana but i cant get any but thanks for the idea
No worries, due to all the self-mill she isn't nearly as necessary as she used to be. I would increase the number of Alchemies by one to account for that though.

Decks
i will probably but i cant think if i need that much removeal or not what do you think?
That's a metagame call - If you have a lot of aggressive decks, then 3 Day of Judgment is necessary. I don't think that Tragic Slip should be in the main no matter how much aggro is around. Solar Flare is such a drawn out deck, you really want to be sweeping the field, not removing individual creatures. 

Decks
should i play thing like swords or anything like that
Personally i think swords wouldn't be that helpful in this deck
i would definitely think about 3 maybe even 4 images(works well with sun titan) and also will not be bad copying wurmcoil or elesh, drop the think twices and replace with forbidden alchemy(you want to unburial rites ASAP for any of the fatties) this helps, drop gravetitan for another suntitan( more consistent solar flare), take out the doom blades for another day of judgement( if you have unburial rites then board sweeping will not affect you nearly as bad as your opponent) i would also think about taking out the go for the throat and add more mill and another snap to flash the day of judgements.
what other mill cards are there to add?
off topic but @volkswagger:

Copying elesh norn kills them both cus they're legendary lolz. 
That's a metagame call - If you have a lot of aggressive decks, then 3 Day of Judgment is necessary. I don't think that Tragic Slip should be in the main no matter how much aggro is around. Solar Flare is such a drawn out deck, you really want to be sweeping the field, not removing individual creatures. 

dead weight >>> tragic slip in the context of using sun ****.

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

i was just thinking is there really any use for me to play the snapcaster mages or do they really give me that much of a boost
snaps are pretty terrible in solar flare

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

Photobucket

what could i play in place of them?
could i put in another grave titan?
www.wizards.com/Magic/Digital/MagicOnlin...

the topmost list, if you want to play solar flare, something like this is a good base to start with.  countermagic in this deck is basically a waste of time, i'd probably just cut it all together and just play more proactive spells.  you really want to max out the forbidden alchemy count, its pretty much the biggest reason to even keep blue cards in the deck, aside from the images.

personally, i like blade splicer, even in this type of deck.  its just a solid card against aggressive decks, control decks, and can put early damage on versus ramp, only to be brought back with sun ****.

sun titan and what it does in the deck really needs to be the focal of the deck, i think.     

Photobucket

If you don't want Captain/Stormbound...just fill in for Blade Splicer. Lingering is good there and play as blocker. If you have 4 Liliana....it should replace for Lingering. For milling reason for Unburial use. You can replace Sheoldred for Wurmcoil Engine
www.wizards.com/Magic/Digital/MagicOnlin...

the topmost list, if you want to play solar flare, something like this is a good base to start with.  countermagic in this deck is basically a waste of time, i'd probably just cut it all together and just play more proactive spells.  you really want to max out the forbidden alchemy count, its pretty much the biggest reason to even keep blue cards in the deck, aside from the images.

personally, i like blade splicer, even in this type of deck.  its just a solid card against aggressive decks, control decks, and can put early damage on versus ramp, only to be brought back with sun ****.

sun titan and what it does in the deck really needs to be the focal of the deck, i think.     

but what is the use to play all the forbidden alchemeys and not play but one unburial rites?
and i also do not have the money to get lilana of the veil
and i also do not have the money to get lilana of the veil

Don't bother playing Solar Flare, then; you need 4 Alchemy and 3+ Liliana to help set up the early game reanimation plays.

If you're not pushing that angle, then generic Esper Control is better (although most builds are Planeswalker based and they all run Liliana anyway). 
MrIndigo, I wouldn't say Liliana is exactly a staple of Esper right now.  I'd say she's still up in the air.. odds are too good that she'll -2 into tokens or a Solemn for her to be particularly versatile.  She's good for setting up reanimation, but I'm increasingly shooting for less emphasis on that.  It's pretty linear, and everybody still packs the hate.

Here's a link to a list I really like..  No Lilis, light reanimator subtheme, more just Sun Titan control.  Liliana would fit just fine, but posting it as an example of lists that I think look rock solid without her.

sales.starcitygames.com//deckdatabase/di...

catowner wrote:
Welcome to 2012. Blue has the most efficient creatures, black has the all-in monocolored aggro deck, the most controlling deck in the format is green-red, control decks lose to aggro in attrition wars, and counterspells aren't an answer to fatties.
Islands wrote:
Pack Rat is like Bitterblossom and Tarmogoyf had a black baby.
MrIndigo, I wouldn't say Liliana is exactly a staple of Esper right now.  I'd say she's still up in the air.. odds are too good that she'll -2 into tokens or a Solemn for her to be particularly versatile.  She's good for setting up reanimation, but I'm increasingly shooting for less emphasis on that.  It's pretty linear, and everybody still packs the hate.

Here's a link to a list I really like..  No Lilis, light reanimator subtheme, more just Sun Titan control.  Liliana would fit just fine, but posting it as an example of lists that I think look rock solid without her.

sales.starcitygames.com//deckdatabase/di...

what do you think about this solar flare deck?  sales.starcitygames.com//deckdatabase/di...
First list was better and the list you just posted still ran 2  Liliana Of the Veil
which list the one he posted or me
I'm inclined to like one I linked to a lot more.  The Craft list looks considerably sloppier to me..  don't really like the Snapcasters, singleton Thought Scour is pretty ick, and in my opinion it's too reanimator heavy.  Wierd mix of reanimator enablers that I think will ultimately be weaker than just controlling the board and predominantly casting your finishers.

catowner wrote:
Welcome to 2012. Blue has the most efficient creatures, black has the all-in monocolored aggro deck, the most controlling deck in the format is green-red, control decks lose to aggro in attrition wars, and counterspells aren't an answer to fatties.
Islands wrote:
I'm inclined to like one I linked to a lot more.  The Craft list looks considerably sloppier to me..  don't really like the Snapcasters, singleton Thought Scour is pretty ick, and in my opinion it's too reanimator heavy.  Wierd mix of reanimator enablers that I think will ultimately be weaker than just controlling the board and predominantly casting your finishers.

Craft's list also feels a little threat happy, like it cares more about performing the combo than about being a decent control deck that can happen to force in a fattie from the graveyard.

IMAGE(http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af108/acatan/sigwynzermancopy.png) Signature by IMAGE(http://www.poke-amph.com/heartgoldsoulsilver/sprites/258.png)

but with that deck is the 4 forbidden alchemey neccesary ?

but with that deck is the 4 forbidden alchemey neccesary ?

If you want to find your single Rites it is
i just think that it would hurt because if i keep putting cards in my graveyard that i need then what do i do?
i just think that it would hurt because if i keep putting cards in my graveyard that i need then what do i do?

Then just play-test it and if you dont like the Forbidden Alchemy    s   dont use them

Forbidden Alchemy helps find specific answers, helps find the unburial rites, and also makes Sun Titan more explosive when it hits. I like it mainly for the digging for answers, personally.

Recur them with Sun Titan...? 

Forbidden Alchemy is stupidly powerful.  Why would you not run 4?  Half your game plan revolves around action out of your graveyard.  Putting cards in your graveyard that you need is exactly what you're trying to do...

Also realize the list I linked to isn't a reanimator deck.  If it were, you can bet there'd be an actual emphasis on, y'know, running reanimation spells.  As such, you're not strictly digging for the Rites.. it's in there because it synergizes with the rest of the deck, and it's handy sometimes.

catowner wrote:
Islands wrote:

Recur them with Sun Titan...? 

Forbidden Alchemy is stupidly powerful.  Why would you not run 4?  Half your game plan revolves around action out of your graveyard.  Putting cards in your graveyard that you need is exactly what you're trying to do...

Also realize the list I linked to isn't a reanimator deck.  If it were, you can bet there'd be an actual emphasis on, y'know, running reanimation spells.  As such, you're not strictly digging for the Rites.. it's in there because it synergizes with the rest of the deck, and it's handy sometimes.

i was thinking about instead of using three rachets bombs main board run something what do you think about that?
I dunno man, depends on your meta.  Ratchet Bomb is super golden when it has lots of cheap stuff to blow up repeatedly, i.e. tokens, flipped Delvers, flipped Garruks, 1-2 cmc threats, etc.  If you're facing a lot of ramp or something I can see it being underwhelming. 

The Sun Titan-recurrable answers just depend on what you need to deal with.  Nihil Spellbomb is nuts against Reanimator and control, decent against Delver, and draws you cards in any case, which is never bad.  Oblivion Rings are probably better if you're facing Ramp, and you also get to recur Ghost Quarters to deal with Kessig Wolf Run and Nexus.  You could also try upping the Images there.  If you have problems with aggro you can use Dead Weight or maybe try lifegain via Pristine Talisman or Elixir of Immortality, with or without Trinket Mage. 

Anyway dude, Ratchet Bomb is very good and I'd say if you're cutting it that's fine, but it needs to be because it's not dealing with your meta appropriately and another card will do the job better.

catowner wrote:
Islands wrote: