Dwarf Warden

39 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've had a soft spot for a Dwarven Warden for quite a while, as it was the first character I ever made. As much fun as I had with the build, I made some non-optimal choices, and wanted to take another stab at it. I've therefore put together another Dwarf Warden to get input. The main thing I want to note about this character is that I want him to be a...vortex, I suppose. I want him to run in, grab a bunch of enemies, and make it impossible for them to get away from him. Basically, they don't attack my allies because they literally can't get away from me.

Show
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Grey, level 11
Dwarf, Warden, Icewrought Sentinel
Build: Earth Warden
Guardian Might Option: Earthstrength
Proficiency: Choose Nothing
Inherent Bonuses
Gritty Sergeant (Gritty Sergeant Benefit)
Theme: Guardian

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 20, CON 20, DEX 13, INT 11, WIS 15, CHA 9

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 16, CON 16, DEX 12, INT 10, WIS 12, CHA 8

AC: 27 Fort: 23 Ref: 20 Will: 25
HP: 107 Surges: 14 Surge Value: 26

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +12, Endurance +14, Heal +12, Nature +12, Perception +14

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +3, Arcana +5, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +4, Dungeoneering +9, History +5, Insight +9, Intimidate +4, Religion +5, Stealth +3, Streetwise +4, Thievery +3

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Guardian Attack: Guardian's Counter
Dwarf Racial Power: Dwarven Resilience
Warden Feature: Warden's Fury
Warden Feature: Warden's Grasp
Warden Attack 1: Thorn Strike
Warden Attack 1: Weight of Earth
Warden Attack 1: Grasping Winds
Warden Attack 1: Form of Winter's Herald
Endurance Utility 2: Endure Pain
Warden Attack 3: Rough Strike
Warden Attack 5: Boiling Cloud
Warden Utility 6: Treacherous Ice
Warden Attack 7: Mountain Hammer
Warden Attack 9: Form of the Oak Sentinel
Dwarf Utility 10: Stone Stubborn
Icewrought Sentinel Attack 11: Rime Shackles

FEATS
Level 1: Sudden Roots
Level 2: Bludgeon Expertise
Level 4: Crippling Crush
Level 6: Dwarven Weapon Training
Level 8: Battle Awareness
Level 10: Encouraging Shield
Level 11: Superior Will

ITEMS
Hide Armor x1
Heavy Shield x1
Adventurer's Kit
Craghammer x1
====== End ======

First, I didn't want to deal with the headache of picking out magic items, so Inherent Bonuses have been enabled for this character. I would turn them off in actual play, but this gives me a general idea of what my defenses should be at without having to sift through magic items along the way.

Next, comments on portions of the build:

Earthstrength - I thought about going Stormheart, but it only affects enemies I have marked. Since I mark adjacent enemies, this basically means I'd just rotate everyone next to me two squares, so there wouldn't be much use for it. Earthstrength's durability boost, on the other hand, makes me harder to hit, which is important since I want to surround myself with enemies.

Dwarf - This is a key part of the build, but I've got a bit of a sticking point on the sub-races. Most of the stuff is useless, trading proficiency in weapons I don't use for proficiency in weapons I won't use, or giving me proficiency in something I already have. However, Gold Dwarves can trade Cast Iron Stomach (+5 to saving throws vs ongoing poison) for Cast Iron Mind (+5 to saving throws vs ongoing psychic). Would this trade be worth taking, or would it not matter either way?

Theme - I have no idea. Guardian's fluff sort of fits the character, I suppose, but I'm not sure if it works for what I'm trying to do. Any input is appreciated.

Background - Gritty Sergeant was chosen for it's +1 to Initiative. I didn't bother with the proficiency.

Paragon Path - Again, no idea. I went with Icewrought Sentinel because of my preference for Form of Winter's Herald. That's literally the entire reason I chose it. Input is greatly appreciated.

Ability Scores - As much as I would like to go 20/16 post-racial, the fact that I'm deliberately surrounding myself with enemies means I really can't compromise my defenses, so I went 18/18 instead. I also put 12 into DEX and WIS. The 12 in DEX gives me +1 initiative. WIS not only got a 12, it was also boosed at both Level 4 and Level 8. While I'd have preferred to go STR/CON at those levels, I needed to be able to pick up Superior Will sometime in Paragon, so I sucked it up and went STR/WIS at Level 4 and CON/WIS at Level 8.

Powers - I won't go through every choice. In general, though, powers were selected for their ability to keep enemies close. I've read through the Warden's Handbook, but when I built this character, I didn't bother with the handbook. Instead, I read through all the choices, then chose the one that seemed to fit my overall theme best.

Feats - Normally I would take Bludgeon Expertise first, but I wanted to get Sudden Roots so I could start restricting enemy movement as soon as possible. I also want to use Craghammers as soon as possible, but had several core feats that I wanted first, so Dwarven Weapon Training got pushed back to 6. Finally, I MC'd Fighter exclusively for Encouraging Shield to help boost my Will defense. I'm kind of considering taking Stout Shield at some point so that my Shield gives a +2 to all my defenses. Not very seriously, but it's kind of amusing to think about.

Also, this isn't a character who will start at 11; it's a character who will start at 1 and go to 11+. I am therefore very interested in getting input on what order to take my Feats in.

Inventory - All of this is pretty basic. As I said, I went with Inherent Bonuses to bypass the headache of sifting through entire lists of magic items for every slot, as trying to pick a few for even a single slot is a pain, much less for every slot. The primary note is that I'll use a Warhammer until I take Dwarven Weapon Training, at which point I'll switch.

Anyway, that's the build. I doubt it's anything spectacular, but I wanted to make it as good as possible, so I look forward to feedback.
Your stat bumps are more valuable then any of your initial points. If you want Sup. Will in Paragon you should go 14 Wis at level 1, dropping your Con as needed to achieve that. You'll end up slightly ahead overall.

I don't actually encourage this, you should go 18/18 Str/Con and bump them all the way up. Sup. Will is nice, but ES and Storm Wardens can't really afford it. At best I'd go 13 Wis and take it at Epic.
You already have the benefits of superior will as a warden, rather than drop your defenses take feats/items that grant a bonus to saves.
Actually, superior will is still beneficial to a warden, since it allows you to save against non-save ends daze and stun effects.
Alright. I've just seen a lot of people recommending Superior Will, not just for the Will boost, but also for it's bonuses to save against Daze and Stun. It's good to know that I can go STR/CON like I originally wanted. That does beg the question of what I should take as my Level 11 Feat, though.
True enough, but how many of those are there vs attacks vs AC?  Keeping your AC up is much better.  Playing a str/con class you pretty much have to accept the fact that will attacks are near enough to auothit that it doesn't matter and deal with them accordingly.
For stickiness, Gladiator Champion's vl 16 feature makes it impossible for enemies to shift away from you.

But Tactical Warpriest may be better. Gives you a single target, enc long mark when you hit with an at-will, that lets you punish shifts and attacks on allies with an OA (doesn't allow to stop entire groups of enemies, but at least lock down one). The powers are good, the AP benefit is nice (especially if you plan on focusing on close bursting large groups of enemies), and the reroll a 1 per/enc for yourself or an adjacent ally is also nice. But you would have to lose MC fighter, and you gain nothing from the heavy armor bonus.
True enough, but how many of those are there vs attacks vs AC?  Keeping your AC up is much better.  Playing a str/con class you pretty much have to accept the fact that will attacks are near enough to auothit that it doesn't matter and deal with them accordingly.

Going by that logic, I should probably drop the Fighter MC and Encouraging Shield feats, correct?

For stickiness, Gladiator Champion's vl 16 feature makes it impossible for enemies to shift away from you.

But Tactical Warpriest may be better. Gives you a single target, enc long mark when you hit with an at-will, that lets you punish shifts and attacks on allies with an OA (doesn't allow to stop entire groups of enemies, but at least lock down one). The powers are good, the AP benefit is nice (especially if you plan on focusing on close bursting large groups of enemies), and the reroll a 1 per/enc for yourself or an adjacent ally is also nice. But you would have to lose MC fighter, and you gain nothing from the heavy armor bonus.

Frankly, I like the always-on 'No Shifting Allowed' of the Gladiator Champion. That would allow me to retrain out of U6 Treacherous Ice. As useful as Treacherous Ice is, the fact that it's a Stance means that I can't take any other Stance powers, as using them would drop Treacherous Ice. Not to mention that a Stance automatically ends at the end of the encounter, so I can only use Treacherous Ice one fight per day.
No, fighter MC is crazy good for wardens, if just for the PP options it gives you.  Warden PP choices are slim pickings... Icewrought Sentinel is nice, but most of the others are meh.

EDIT: In fact, dreadnought is absolutelty amazing.  Do some 2nd wind/surge value optimization (easy as a dwarf) and suddenly you are working with at least 2x your HP pool, just from self healing, so that 10 hp to simply drop an effect is pretty damned amazing.  Then you get more HP, damage resist.... all in all it's better than any of the warden PP I would say.  Also the suggested Gladiator Champion is a good choice as well.  Can't shift to a non adjacent square, difficult terrain all over, keeps things in place nicely.
True. And Gladiator Champion's Level 16 feature really helps my stickiness. Though I can get Gladiator Champion by taking Gladiator as my Theme, so if I go for that one, it leaves my MC slot open.
You should MC at 11 via Battle Awareness if you want to go Fighter, in any case. Battle Awareness is a ridiculously good MC.

I'm not a huge fan of Crippling Crush unless you're getting it on all your attacks (which is doable if Dragonmarks are allowed and you MC Fighter).
My plan is to rely mainly on Weight of Earth as my go-to attack, and that slows. In addition, thanks to Sudden Roots, my Opportunity Attacks also slow, so the extra damage from Crippling Crush gets triggered there, as well. I'm not dead-set on it, but I figured getting 7 extra damage on any attack that slows or immobilizes is pretty good.

I've pushed the Battle Awareness back to 11, but that leaves my Levels 8 and 10 Feat slots open (though I could just take Improved Defenses at 10). In addition, since we're questioning Crippling Crush, that puts my Level 4 feat under fire, so that's a total of 3 Feats I'm lost on.
My plan is to rely mainly on Weight of Earth as my go-to attack, and that slows. In addition, thanks to Sudden Roots, my Opportunity Attacks also slow, so the extra damage from Crippling Crush gets triggered there, as well. I'm not dead-set on it, but I figured getting 7 extra damage on any attack that slows or immobilizes is pretty good.

I've pushed the Battle Awareness back to 11, but that leaves my Levels 8 and 10 Feat slots open (though I could just take Improved Defenses at 10). In addition, since we're questioning Crippling Crush, that puts my Level 4 feat under fire, so that's a total of 3 Feats I'm lost on.

Wardens don't have any really good off-action attacks, is the thing (except for their e7, Guardian's Pounce). So first two rounds of any given fight you're using encounters, posssibly a daily. That ties up rounds 2-3 in 95% of cases. By the time you get down to at-wills, you're usually into clean up anyway. Now you do have encounter powers that slow, but look at them carefully. Compare Earthgrasp Strike to.. .whatever the e3 that slows is. Blanking on the name. Earthgrasp strike has a whole second damage roll, it double-taps. Even with CC the other powers available don't do quite as much damage or have effects that are as good. This is just my personal opinion, but I've used CC mostly on characters MCed into Warden, not on Wardens.

You have some solid feats to take. Sudden Roots, Imp. Defenses, Expertise, DWT, and Swaying Branches (invalidating an attack completely is better than doing some damage as a punishment) will cover 5/6 of your Heroic feats. At 11 you take Battle Awareness and retrain whatever the 6th Heroic feat was into Armor Spec (Hide). That is all your feats up to 11.
Wardens don't have any really good off-action attacks, is the thing (except for their e7, Guardian's Pounce). So first two rounds of any given fight you're using encounters, posssibly a daily. That ties up rounds 2-3 in 95% of cases. By the time you get down to at-wills, you're usually into clean up anyway. Now you do have encounter powers that slow, but look at them carefully. Compare Earthgrasp Strike to.. .whatever the e3 that slows is. Blanking on the name. Earthgrasp strike has a whole second damage roll, it double-taps. Even with CC the other powers available don't do quite as much damage or have effects that are as good. This is just my personal opinion, but I've used CC mostly on characters MCed into Warden, not on Wardens.

You have some solid feats to take. Sudden Roots, Imp. Defenses, Expertise, DWT, and Swaying Branches (invalidating an attack completely is better than doing some damage as a punishment) will cover 5/6 of your Heroic feats. At 11 you take Battle Awareness and retrain whatever the 6th Heroic feat was into Armor Spec (Hide). That is all your feats up to 11.

The Level 3 power you're thinking of is Rough Strike.

From what I'm seeing, you'd take Earthgrasp Strike at 3, and Guardian's Pounce at 7. Earthgrasp Strike because it's essentially like hitting with a Warhammer on the initial hit, and then hitting them with a Warhammer again once they try to get up. As for Guardian's Pounce, you take it because it's an off-action attack, so it doesn't take up one of my actions to do.

I see your point about Swaying Branches. I blanked on the build's theme when looking at that feat; I was thinking that Warden's Grasp has better range, but the point of the build is to get enemies next to me and keep them there, so augmenting Warden's Fury makes more sense. And you're right; negating the attack is better than punishing them after the fact.

I'm also interested in what order you'd take the feats in.

This is the build as it looks now. I took Elemental Boon as a filler feat.

Show
Grey, level 11
Dwarf, Warden, Gladiator Champion
Inherent Bonuses
Theme: Ironwrought

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 21, CON 21, DEX 13, INT 11, WIS 13, CHA 9

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 16, CON 16, DEX 12, INT 10, WIS 12, CHA 8

AC: 27 Fort: 25 Ref: 22 Will: 21
HP: 108 Surges: 14 Surge Value: 27

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +13, Endurance +15, Heal +11, Nature +11, Perception +11

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +3, Arcana +5, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +4, Dungeoneering +8, History +5, Insight +6, Intimidate +4, Religion +5, Stealth +3, Streetwise +4, Thievery +3

POWERS
Ironwrought Attack: Inevitable Strike
Warden Attack 3: Earthgrasp Strike
Warden Attack 7: Guardian's Pounce
Gladiator Champion Attack 11: Opening Ploy

FEATS
Level 1: Sudden Roots
Level 2: Bludgeon Expertise
Level 4: Dwarven Weapon Training
Level 6: Swaying Branches
Level 8: Elemental Boon
Level 10: Improved Defenses
Level 11: Battle Awareness

ITEMS
Hide Armor x1
Heavy Shield x1
Adventurer's Kit
Craghammer x1
====== End ======
I'd take DWT at 1, Sudden Roots at 2, Expertise at 4, Swaying at 6, Imp. Def at 8, whatever you want at 10 since you're going to retrain it once you hit 11. Damage at level 1 is usually a solid choice and the +2 bonus+the difference of using a better weapon can be the difference between needing one more attack to put down a Standard at that level vs not needing the extra attack. Then you add on control/stickiness. Expertise and Swaying could be switched, you fall behind by 1 from the expected curve at level 5, but Swaying is slightly more effective if you already have Bludgeon Expertise.
what weapon would you recommend for this build Alcestis ?
"Non nobis Domine Sed nomini tuo da gloriam" "I wish for death not because I want to die, but because I seek the war eternal"

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

I'm partial to the Craghammer. Not out of any sentimental value, either. The lower max damage hammers have, combined with the Craghammer's Brutal 2, means I get a much more consistent spread of damage (3-10). A Waraxe, on the other hand, does 1-12 damage, so it's damage tends to be more spread out.
Party gloves for a foolish AC when you 2nd wind, then take a jolting guard weapon to take the bite out of the nastiest thing attacking you for a round every encounter.
*parry. Stupid phone.
...Oh. You were talking about enchantments, not base weapons.

Craghammer is what I would use. Best damage (well, 6.5 vs 6.5 so it actually ties, but I like the feat support for Hammers better when it comes to defending, Bludgeon Expertise+Swaying Branches alone allows you to negate the attacks of enemies with reach come Paragon and there are other things).
Second Wind with Parry Gauntlets and Earthstrength means that at Level 11, I get 2 (Second Wind) + 5 (Con Mod) + 2 (Parry Gauntlets) AC, so when I SW, I get +9 AC, and +4 to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will.

Surprised

...There needs to be an emoticon for my brain exploding.
Second Wind with Parry Gauntlets and Earthstrength means that at Level 11, I get 2 (Second Wind) + 5 (Con Mod) + 2 (Parry Gauntlets) AC, so when I SW, I get +9 AC, and +4 to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will.

lol ^_^
"Non nobis Domine Sed nomini tuo da gloriam" "I wish for death not because I want to die, but because I seek the war eternal"

If you happen to have a Bard in the party, you can take Earthstrength Defenses and add +Con to all your defenses and not just AC. He can take Mantle of Unity (u10) and the whole party can get those defenses for two rounds.
Maybe make that my Level 12 Feat, since I'm using my Level 11 feat to qualify for my Paragon Path?
Maybe make that my Level 12 Feat, since I'm using my Level 11 feat to qualify for my Paragon Path?

If you really have a Bard I'd make that your retrain for level 11, swapping whatever you took at 10 for it and delaying Armor Spec (Hide) till 12. Two rounds of unhittable > +1 to AC all the time.
Right now, I'm not sure if I'll ever get to play the character. My group stopped getting together a while back, and I'm not sure if we'll start up again anytime soon. The last time this happened, it was nearly a year before we started up again. And I don't know exactly how to go about finding another group.

That being said, I do want to play the character one day, so I wanted to get a working build going. As I said, the Dwarf Warden has been a soft spot for me for a while. Not only that, but I'm the sort of person who enjoys putting together builds. There are still a lot of things I have to learn about D&D, but I love being able to put together a build and hash things out to make it better.

I'll definitely keep the Earthstrength Defenses thing in mind. As far as I'm concerned, a build isn't final until we sit down and actually start the first session. I can easily change the build around once I know the final party makeup; I just can't make any changes once we start playing the campaign.
My experience with nearly this same build caused me to go back to a longsword... a starting 18 post racial and a +2 proficiency weapon has you 2 behind your optimized SAD strikers, and if you DM is like mine and escalates based on your party, that accuracy will be missed.
I was thinking that, but Dwarves get the damage bonus with Dwarven Weapon Training, so it seems a shame not to use it. Thankfully, nothing about the build is restricted to Hammers anymore, so it's a move I can make without hesitation. Honestly, though, if I ditch Hammers, I'd probably swap Dwarven Weapon Training for Weapon Proficiency (Bastard Sword), which would give me a Superior Heavy Blade. It would also save me from having to wrack my brain to figure out what feat to take if I just stuck with a basic Longsword.
Weapon focus (Heavy blades) is probably better than the bastard sword at paragon and epic because it scales. Something to keep in mind.
If you are not going with a hammer, you might as well go with a rapier over a heavy blade.  Light blade expertise is better than heavy blade expertise.  The main reason to go with a heavy blade with a warden is if you can get heavy blade opportunist in paragon, but you won't qualify for that.

I am going to run a thri-kreen lifespirit warden through a lair assault with a rapier later this week, but its a really non standard build with a 16 dex and 14 wisdom that is built for just one encounter.  It always has CA for the encounter with terrain advantage and has nimble blade on top of it, but its tough to qualify for that with a dwarf.
At this point, I'm still not 100% sold on the switch. While I would get +1 Accuracy, which is nice, my damage with a Longsword or Rapier would only be 1d8+4, which translates to 5-12 damage. With a Craghammer, I'd be doing 1d10+6 Brutal 2, which translates to 9-16 damage. While both weapons have the same damage spread, the Brutal 2 and Dwarven Weapon Training give the Craghammer consistently higher damage.
But your whole point in being a warden is to be a black hole enemies can't escape from. Let the strikers deal the damage. And I'll take +1 accuracy. If you don't hit you don't deal damage anyway.

Cry Havoc!  And let slip the hogs of war!

But your whole point in being a warden is to be a black hole enemies can't escape from. Let the strikers deal the damage. And I'll take +1 accuracy. If you don't hit you don't deal damage anyway.

...This is a true thing.
Since it's been over 2 days, I had some things I wanted to bring up.

1. Heavy Blade Opportunity isn't needed for this build. In my group, Opportunity Attacks are always triggered off of movement, where I want to slow. This means that if I had Heavy Blade Opportunity, I would be using Weight of Earth on my Opportunity Attacks. However, as a Warden, I can get the same thing by taking Sudden Roots. This gives me the exact same damage at all tiers, and a Slow effect. Sure, the Slow effect doesn't last as long as Weight of Earth's slow effect, but it lasts long enough to restrict enemy movement. And as an added plus, Sudden Roots is available in Heroic.

2. I didn't realize that being 2 points behind the curve on my Attack stat would hurt so badly. Since I need to adress this, I have three options that I've come up with. They are:

1. Switch from a Craghammer to a +3 weapon such as a Rapier. This leaves the build almost entirely as-is, bumps my Accuracy by 1, and frees up a Feat. However, the loss of the Brutal and the higher damage die means I take a huge hit to damage.

2. Switch my Array from 18/18 to 20/16. This gives +1 Attack, +1 Damage, +1 Fortitude, and allows me to make use of the Craghammer, so it adresses my accuracy while keeping my damage up. Unfortunately, it costs me -1 AC, -1 Healing Surge, -2 HP, and I can no longer meet the stat requirements for Battle Awareness. The only other Fighter MC that I can actually make use of is Student of the Sword, which gives a +1 Attack to either a One-Handed Weapon or a Two-Handed Weapon once per encounter. It's no Battle Awareness, but it does help my accuracy further.

3. Combine 1 and 2 by changing my array and taking a +3 weapon. Max accuracy, slightly higher damage than 1, but still a lot less damage than 2.

Frankly, I'm leaning towards 2; while the loss of Battle Awareness is annoying, the fact that I can still MC Fighter means it doesn't hurt the build too badly.

This is the build as it looks after implementing #2.

Edit: Give me a sec. Wrong build.

Edit 2.0: Here we go.

Show
Grey, level 11
Dwarf, Warden, Gladiator Champion
Student of the Sword Option: Student of One-Handed Weapons
Inherent Bonuses
Theme: Guardian

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 23, CON 19, DEX 11, INT 11, WIS 12, CHA 9

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 18, CON 14, DEX 10, INT 10, WIS 11, CHA 8

AC: 27 Fort: 26 Ref: 21 Will: 21
HP: 106 Surges: 13 Surge Value: 26

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +14, Endurance +14, Heal +11, Nature +11, Perception +13

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +3, Arcana +5, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +4, Dungeoneering +8, History +5, Insight +8, Intimidate +4, Religion +5, Stealth +3, Streetwise +4, Thievery +3

POWERS
Guardian Attack: Guardian's Counter
Warden Attack 3: Earthgrasp Strike
Warden Attack 7: Guardian's Pounce
Gladiator Champion Attack 11: Opening Ploy

FEATS
Level 1: Dwarven Weapon Training
Level 2: Sudden Roots
Level 4: Light Blade Expertise
Level 6: Swaying Branches
Level 8: Improved Defenses
Level 11: Armor Specialization (Hide)
Level 11: Student of the Sword

ITEMS
Hide Armor x1
Heavy Shield x1
Adventurer's Kit
Craghammer x1
====== End ======
Just take a theme that auto-gives you CA. This is one the reasons Wardens aren't opped a whole lot btw. They have no native accuracy boosters and there are no +3 weapons that work with their best tricks, so they are "stuck" at the 65% accuracy vs even level point. It is more than playable though. I'd leave it as is.
What themes would do that? None of the Theme handbooks go into detail on each theme, and I really don't like the idea of wading through every theme in the CB to figure out what would work. Not to mention that I'm still not good at recognizing trap options.
What themes would do that? None of the Theme handbooks go into detail on each theme, and I really don't like the idea of wading through every theme in the CB to figure out what would work. Not to mention that I'm still not good at recognizing trap options.

Fey Beast Tamer comes to mind (which really works if anyone in the whole party takes it). Though Earthforger is ridiculously awesome for a Warden and I am not sure I'd take anything else, personally. Just synergistic.
wow that earthforger theme is very impressive with warden, especially a dwarf warden lmao...

Sign In to post comments