Hive Pact UG

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Here is a deck I put together after getting the idea from cruising on other forums.

lands
11x island
11x forest

Creatures

Creature mana rampers
4x Birds of Paradise
4x Llanowar elves

Transmute for Hive mind 
4x Etheral usher

Spells

Misc
4x Heartbeat of Spring
2x Mana leak

Win Cons
4x Hive mind
4x Pact of the titan
4x intervention pact
4x slaughter pact
4x summoner's pact

No Pact of negations because its something like 15$ and i dont have that kinda money. XD

Okay, so the basic principle is to ramp up to a hive mind and then throw 3 or 4 pacts down. then everyone else has to copy them, then it goes to their turn and they cant pay all the costs and they lose.

My question is this. Is this deck good? Could it be tournament viable? If so, what would I need to do to get it that way?

Eragon     
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Switched out heartbeat of spring for rampant growth and caravan's vigil.
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
You could test it in a tourney but you will need to protect your combo with spells like remand or other counterspells.  cultivate could increase your speed because it wont come into play tapped and the hive mind combo is pretty slow.  I would use only 2-3 of each pact but use the transmute abilty from tolaria west to find more pre combo.