A Better Way to Find Gamers to Play D&D, Magic, and Other Games With!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

I tried logging in using my old account, but no dice.  I used to be known as "VonRoden" around here.

Hey, guys and gals, sorry if I’m not supposed to post this in here, but I thought I’d share a FREE website I had designed to help people that play D&D, Magic, and other games, find each other in order to play together.  Games include online games of all types, table top RPGs, collectable card games, board games, and other types of multi-player games.  It will be completely searchable so you can find the exact player type or guild type that you’re looking for.  Right now, it is available for early sign up so you can reserve your membership name (Gamer Name) and gain early access in order to set up all or some of the 4 profiles that will be available to you.  For more information and to sign up, please check out the site!  www.gamerseekinggamer.com or on Facebook or, on Twitter

MODS:  This is a legit, free site that players of your games can use to find other players with similar play styles to play your games together.  It is not a dating site.  I would greatly appreciate it if you don’t delete this post.  If you have questions, please PM me and I will follow up accordingly.

Thank you everyone!

-Scott (Dragonfell / VonRoden)

I tried logging in using my old account, but no dice.  I used to be known as "VonRoden" around here.

Hey, guys and gals, sorry if I’m not supposed to post this in here, but I thought I’d share a FREE website I had designed to help people that play D&D, Magic, and other games, find each other in order to play together.  Games include online games of all types, table top RPGs, collectable card games, board games, and other types of multi-player games.  It will be completely searchable so you can find the exact player type or guild type that you’re looking for.  Right now, it is available for early sign up so you can reserve your membership name (Gamer Name) and gain early access in order to set up all or some of the 4 profiles that will be available to you.  For more information and to sign up, please check out the site!  www.gamerseekinggamer.com or on Facebook or, on Twitter

MODS:  This is a legit, free site that players of your games can use to find other players with similar play styles to play your games together.  It is not a dating site.  I would greatly appreciate it if you don’t delete this post.  If you have questions, please PM me and I will follow up accordingly.

Thank you everyone!

Hello again, everyone!  I am here again to let you know that Gamer Seeking Gamer is now fully live!  If you have a membership there now or want to sign up, you can now fill out all of the profiles and begin your search for other players in your area to play D&D (or any other multiplayer game, offline or online) with!  Come by and check us out.  Totally FREE!

MODS:  Thank you for leaving this up in order to let your players find each other so they can get together and play your awesome games!

Thank you, everyone!

www.gamerseekinggamer.com

Just came on to see if anyone had any comments.  Suggestions, complaints, questions, etc.  Please feel free to reply here or drop me a note in the Suggestions area on the site once you log in.

I hope you're enjoying you WotC games and that I can help those of you that need to find players for them!

-Dragonfell 
Are you looking??

If so:

CLICK HERE

Who/What Am I?
"I might have been a hmmm... eh-eh well, y'kno but, instead" I'm a fighter... --
peacekeepermedc.gif -- ...not a lover. This signature concept is from "http://www.pathguy.com/index2.htm"
html_removed
What I Doing Here?
@MTG Forums. Contestant: A Contest Like No Other hosted by Fakeartist. An Angelic Aspect In The Wild, Wild World Of The Mata Hari's Agency. @DnD Forums. Digital Artist In Training: What Do YOU Think MY Character Looks Like's Thread - @4e Character Development forum. Player (Osborn) - Bounty Hunter (Fighter DnDNext): DnD presents The Walking Dead @Play By Post Forum. Player (Shana Zorus) - Professional Bodyguard/Adventurer (Hybrid Warden/Paladin 4e): The Unhallowed Gate @Play By Post Haven Forum (DM by ffShadow) Player (Krist Breeze) - Twiceborn War Mage/Imbuer (Hybrid Warlord/Wizard 4e): Castle Greyhawk - @Real Adventures (DM by Icanus) Player (Blyne Munro) - Happy-Go-Lucky Scout/Explorer (Warlock 4e) Domain of Shadows-Darkness Falls - Play By Post Haven (DM by WhisperMagellan) Player (Ansmril) - Vistani Blessed Psalmist (Bard/Shaman 4e) The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good - (And I'm The DM) DM - The Young Mercenaries/Ps'V-GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Unlikely Diplomats/Ps'V- GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good/Ps'V GoodShip Diplomacy. Referee - People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Oz League: The Ardent Lord w/People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Ps'V = The Players' Vault Forum Group In Which I'm The Owner Of.

Sign In to post comments