Minotaur stats

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is there a place on the forums besides the compendium where I can look at the racial feats of the Minotaur? I haven't picked up PHB3 yet, and wanted to get a headstart on building a Minotaur defender.
The compendium would be the place to go.
Show
Of the two approaches to hobby games today, one is best defined as the realism-simulation school and the other as the game school. AD&D is assuredly an adherent of the latter school. It does not stress any realism (in the author's opinon an absurd effort at best considering the topic!). It does little to attempt to simulate anything either. (AD&D) is first and foremost a game for the fun and enjoyment of those who seek the use of imagination and creativity.... In all cases, however, the reader should understand that AD&D is designed to be an amusing and diverting pastime, something which an fill a few hours or consume endless days, as the participants desire, but in no case something to be taken too seriously. For fun, excitement and captivating fantasy, AD&D is unsurpassed.As a realistic simulation of things from the realm of make-believe or even as a reflection of midieval or ancient warfare or culture or society, it can be deemed only a dismal failure. Readers who seek the later must search elsewhere. - Gary Gygax. 1e DMG.
I thought not having DDI would keep me from actually looking in the compendium.
If you don't have DDI then the best place to look is probably the relevant class guides down in the CharOp forum. They'll usually list racial feats that are significant/relevant options for the class in question.
    This thread has been moved by VCL request.

If you have any questions, please contact:
    www.wizards.com/customerservice" title="www.wizards.com/customerservice">Customer Service
I thought not having DDI would keep me from actually looking in the compendium.

IIRC you can search the compendium without a subscription, but cannot see the individual entries. This will usually allow you to see what book and the page number of what and entry.

Here's the Link so you can see for yourself.
Think you can survive a zombie attack? Click here to find out.

It Came From Section Four!
Warning: Posts my contain evil.

Orc in the House of Trolls
Sign In to post comments