Dragon Issue #411

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
If you have any errata suggestions for Dragon Issue #411, please add them to this thread.
Trevor Kidd Community Manager
If you have any errata suggestions for Dragon Issue #411, please add them to this thread.

This is not an errata but a question. Why are all the articles not available even if I have a DDI account?
They haven't been published yet.

Issue #411 is the current issue for May, 2012.  Articles will be published online over the course of the month. 

All around helpful simian

Thank you! As you can see I'm new to DDI and the magazines format, since in my country they were always impossible to purchase.

The new Nerath article seems promising, because I, and most of my players, love the Nentir Vale setting. I am already eager to read it.
Pg. 05 Quests For Humanity: God-Emperor Epic Destiny's The Soverign Will Power should only affect Diplomacy checks or it will trivialize encounters once foes are bloodied using Intimidate checks.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

i totally agree with plague, its completely broken
Pg. 05 Quests For Humanity: God-Emperor Epic Destiny's The Soverign Will Power should only affect Diplomacy checks or it will trivialize encounters once foes are bloodied using Intimidate checks.

All around helpful simian

Pg. 03 Winning Race: Thri-Kreen's Thri-Kreen Shooter Feat should allow Ranged and Area attacks with crossbow or handcrossbow and not just Ranged attacks. Also it should delete the word light in ''you can use a light crossbow'' as no light crossbow exist in this edition.

Pg. 04 Winning Race: Thri-Kreen's Thri-Kreen Thrower Feat should allow Ranged and Area attacks with light thrown weapon and not just Ranged attacks.

Pg. 04 Winning Race: Thri-Kreen's Chameleon Chitin Power should either say it can make a Stealth check even if you don't have cover or concealment, or simply grant the +5 bonus since it will mean he has cover or concealment otherwise.

Pg. 05 Winning Race: Thri-Kreen's Mantis Dodge Power should be an Immediate Reaction and not an Interrupt, otherwise it will most likely not take any damage at all from the triggering attack.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter