First artifact deck

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

EDIT: re jigged for easier reading. 
You seem to have a lot of artifact search but not a lot of artifacts to target.  All in all I see you have a Wurmcoil Engine which is good for recycling when he dies, 2 Molten-Tail Masticores, and even a Mindslaver which is also good for it's recycle value. You've got 8 locus cards, four of which will add LOTS of mana, so I'd take advantage of that and add some big fatties.

You  have some artifact creatures that would be in your graveyard for your Molten-Tail Masticore to target, but if you have 4 Myr Retrievers constantly emptying your graveyard it might be tough at times to use his ability. Myr Welder is nice, but he doesn't go well with the rest of the deck.  If he exiles all your stuff, you wont have anything to recycle back to your hand/battlefield.

You are Red/Blue!

what do you want to do with the deck? Also, in an arti deck, seperate the arti creatures from normal artis please. It makes your creature/spell base much easier to look through, and therefore makes it much easier for us to help you.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
You seem to have a lot of artifact search but not a lot of artifacts to target.  All in all I see you have a Wurmcoil Engine which is good for recycling when he dies, 2 Molten-Tail Masticores, and even a Mindslaver which is also good for it's recycle value. You've got 8 locus cards, four of which will add LOTS of mana, so I'd take advantage of that and add some big fatties.

You  have some artifact creatures that would be in your graveyard for your Molten-Tail Masticore to target, but if you have 4 Myr Retrievers constantly emptying your graveyard it might be tough at times to use his ability. Myr Welder is nice, but he doesn't go well with the rest of the deck.  If he exiles all your stuff, you wont have anything to recycle back to your hand/battlefield.

I see what you mean, apart from duplicating my targets I.E add another wurmcoil/mindslaver are there any artifacts that you can think of that are in your opinion "missing? Also would it be worth keeping a welder or two or getting rid of them entirely? i mean somthing like a darksteel or blightsteel is what jumps to my mind.

Sign In to post comments