Infinite Reflection Elfball?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
So, visions of Infinite Reflections have been dancing in my head, so it wasn't going to be long before my minds turned to my favourite tribe, the Elves.

Reflecting some Elves of bygone days can do some silly silly things. My path to victory has three steps.

Reflect Farhaven Elf to draw out my lands
Reflect Elvish Visionary to draw either:
- Reflected Essence Wardens: gain an "arbitrarily large amount" of life
- Bramblewood Paragon: an army of very big tramplers.
- Elvish Archdruid: very big non-trampling type elves, lots of many to play em.

Here is my 2nd pass at a list:

~ Current Decks I'm Playing or Building ~ (Click a deck's name to see list) [] CorpseJunk Menace/Township Counters (Standard) [] Reanimation/Clerics Theme Deck - Commander: Ghost Dad [] Devouring Tokens (Planechase, Multiplayer) [] Krark-Clan Ironworks: 2012 Edition (Modern) [] Azorious Turbo Fog (Modern)
Looks like a really complicated essence of the wild deck to me
definitely similar... although hopefully faster than that. Once you get the elfball rolling its fast and deadly. Although I just realized that blinking isn't going to do what I wanted it to: letting a Reflection already on the battlefield enchant something else... I need a bounce spell instead.

I also changed the library manipulation technique from putting all the creatures on top to putting all the lands into play (tapped sadly). When I can start testing, there's also a "Skry 2" elf that may work just as well, if not better.
~ Current Decks I'm Playing or Building ~ (Click a deck's name to see list) [] CorpseJunk Menace/Township Counters (Standard) [] Reanimation/Clerics Theme Deck - Commander: Ghost Dad [] Devouring Tokens (Planechase, Multiplayer) [] Krark-Clan Ironworks: 2012 Edition (Modern) [] Azorious Turbo Fog (Modern)
Well good luck with it it seems really prone to disruption however. Someone just has to nuke the enchantment or worse, 2 for 1 you as u attempt to enchant, then it's GG
yeah, that's the risky part about being a fan of combo decks.
Have you considered nissa's chosen ? When reflected your elves will go to the bottom of your deck instead of graveyard
100th post 29/01/12 500th post 19/05/12 1000th post 19/07/12 How many planeswalkers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Show
Better question, what does Nicol Bolas want with the lightbulb?
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/25ceed5d20286936a2014d5e9a9026d2.jpg?v=90000)
That could be interesting, thanks! I most of the time try to forget all about Nissa.

I'm waiting for AVR to be released on the MTG Toolbox App so that I can start some basic testing.